ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody want to talk football?

Not to mention unlike the state of Georgia where there’s one real option for players to go to, Florida kids have way more options. Not even counting FSU and Miami who have 8 titles between them, everybody in the south comes to Florida for players. There’s more competition to recruit Florida than just about anywhere else. You’re not gonna wake up and just have top classes here just because. It’s amazing how somebody can be so wrong about everything over and over again.

It does, which is why Mullen has top ten classes. It takes a special talent to recruit #1 classes. Spin it all you want...

While it takes special 4th&Dumb to finish with 3 losses & ranked #8 with them.... :eek:
LMFAO :D:p:D

Last edited:
Game changers are by default prospects who’ll be able to go to the best schools in the country. Why exactly would game changers be lining up to sign with a program coming off 4-7 instead of going to places like Bama and Clemson? That isn’t a Mullen issue. Use some common sense.
Why are they lining up to play for a buffoon like Kirby? I mean, you all claim he’s a terrible coach, right?

So Kirby can coach? He’s won way more than Donna and Goff o_O

Kirby has benefited from the down SEC East. If UF and UT were what they were for Goof and Donnan, Kirby would have had 5 losses last year and POOF, he's with Goof and Donnan.

Not to mention unlike the state of Georgia where there’s one real option for players to go to, Florida kids have way more options. Not even counting FSU and Miami who have 8 titles between them, everybody in the south comes to Florida for players. There’s more competition to recruit Florida than just about anywhere else. You’re not gonna wake up and just have top classes here just because. It’s amazing how somebody can be so wrong about everything over and over again.
Agree. But we do have several bordering schools that invade Georgia.

Kirby has benefited from the down SEC East. If UF and UT were what they were for Goof and Donnan, Kirby would have had 5 losses last year and POOF, he's with Goof and Donnan.
Well he’s definitely given bama a run for their money for being such a shitty coach.

Why are they lining up to play for a buffoon like Kirby? I mean, you all claim he’s a terrible coach, right?

Recruiting has nothing to do with coaching. And as much as you all try to downplay Richt, he averaged 10 wins a year over 15 years, current recruits have seen UGA be relevant their entire lives. By comparison UF has had a losing record twice in the last five years. That and Kirby was able to sell being Saban’s right hand man at Bama. Put all that together and it’s not hard to see why he’s having success. Stable program, no in-state competition, surrounding programs like FSU, UF, and UT struggling, and able to sell the dream of playing for championships. If he doesn’t deliver recruiting will trail off, just like it does for any coach who isn’t competing for titles.

Speculation at best on your part. But this is playing out as we post in this thread, Mullen is recruiting at a conference USA level, for being the great playcaller and talent developer he has won nothing. Plus he is now recruiting at a Miss State level even with FSU and Miami a mess, notice the OL commit of today for reference. But please keep making excuses for him, with a little help maybe he can finish 3rd in the East again, but Missouri could be a problem.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
Speculation at best on your part. But this is playing out as we post in this thread, Mullen is recruiting at a conference USA level, for being the great playcaller and talent developer he has won nothing. Plus he is now recruiting at a Miss State level even with FSU and Miami a mess, notice the OL commit of today for reference. But please keep making excuses for him, with a little help maybe he can finish 3rd in the East again, but Missouri could be a problem.

The OL commit that UGA offered and was scheduled to host on an official visit this month? Lol@ recruiting at a Conference USA level, you’re a moron and that’s putting it kindly.

That’s pretty much the line used here any time Georgia wins the East.

Look above, I credited Richt for winning the east when Florida was coming off basically a dynasty decade, Zook was stockpiling talent, a NC winning coach was at UT, and a HOF coach was at SCar.

In all honesty I don't think winning the East was a huge accomplishment when both Butch and Mc were out the door and Muschamp is the Head Coach of any program. Last year UF and UT had coaches in year one at their program and Muschamp was still a HC over a program. That has to count as "down" in most books, right? I even think it was impressive the year UGA won the east when Muschamp had his lone good year at UF and Spurs still had some spunk roaming the SCar sidelines.

It's you guys who discredit your own team when Richt won the east in his early tenure and the one in the early part of the current decade.

What CUSA class ranked in the top 10 and currently has a top 10 class at this point? :rolleyes:

Reactions: gatordad3

We said the same when McElwain won the East both years. No one here was clamoring for him to stay because he won it. Had y'all been here during those times you'd know that.

The East has been the weaker of the two divisions for a long time. Last year was the first year in 7 years or something the East had a winning record against the West.

No, we are objective about what he has, and what he has not done. You are insecure about his ability to win as big as you are boasting, and that's why our objective analysis upsets you so.

You fear we are right. And of course, we are.

Well he’s definitely given bama a run for their money for being such a shitty coach.

He's also lost to Bama's backup QB two years in a row after being totally unprepared for him either year.

That's a lot closer to 'shitty coach' territory than the Nick Saban Jr halo you want to hang on him.

Alzheimer's isn't being your friend today, I see. But let's play this out, for fun's sake.

So according to you, UGa is recruiting at an all world level, at #5 in the country, while UF is recruiting at a CUSA level, at #6 in the country.

I don't think I need to go any further in proving you are an idiot, there is no point, if you are too stupid to see it from the above, you are too stupid to ever see it.

I always enjoy beating the shit eaters, but I will enjoy it extra this year. I would love to rub it in all your faces when it happens, but we all know, just like cockroaches when the light is turned on, you will all scurry away.

Alzheimer's isn't being your friend today, I see. But let's play this out, for fun's sake.

So according to you, UGa is recruiting at an all world level, at #5 in the country, while UF is recruiting at a CUSA level, at #6 in the country.

I don't think I need to go any further in proving you are an idiot, there is no point, if you are too stupid to see it from the above, you are too stupid to ever see it.
Bringing that in-depth analysis. Solid.

Mullen is recruiting at a conference USA level, for being the great playcaller and talent developer he has won nothing. Plus he is now recruiting at a Miss State level even with FSU and Miami a mess, notice the OL commit of today for reference. But please keep making excuses for him, with a little help maybe he can finish 3rd in the East again, .

Won Nothing? HC'ing Bowl record 6-2 + 1-0 = 7-2 (.778)
And he's gone to a bowl in 9 of his 10 seasons as a HC.
He also has 2 NC Rings as the Gator OC.
OC 'Dan the Man' 31 - 20 '4th&Dumb' DC for the 2008 SEC-C.

Ignorance, or just plain Stupid? I''m going with stupid, and 'You Can't Fix Stupid." :cool:

6. UF - 14 -- 0 - 10 - 4 - 0 -- 10 4 stars, with 7 ESPN Top 300's.... o_O
ESPN 2020 Class Rankings: 6-10-19
1. CU
2. UA
3. LSU
4. UG
5. UF
-----

6. scUM
8. FSUcks
24. MsSt
=====

247 2020 Class Rankings: 6-10-19
1. Clemp's-son
2. UA
3. LSU
4. scUM - is out recruiting UGly
5. UG
6. UF
-----

9. FSUcks
12. OK
25. TN
=====

2018 SEC Coaches Poll Finish:
2. UA
6. UF -- Bowl winner
7. LSU -- Bowl winner
8 UGly -- Bowl Loser
11. UK -- Bowl Winner

Looks to me like UF finished #2 SEC and #1 SECe... :p

Last edited:
No, we are objective about what he has, and what he has not done. You are insecure about his ability to win as big as you are boasting, and that's why our objective analysis upsets you so.

You fear we are right. And of course, we are.
I think he’s won big in 3 years as a head coach. I’m sorry that hurts your feelings, big guy.

I always enjoy beating the shit eaters, but I will enjoy it extra this year. I would love to rub it in all your faces when it happens, but we all know, just like cockroaches when the light is turned on, you will all scurry away.
I will be here to tell you I was wrong if Mullen beats Kirby this year. Don’t get your hopes up, though.

You don't want to get lumped in with that loon any more than you already are.
Just looking at a total ranking isn’t very bright. You have as many 3* as you do 4* and you have 3 more total commits, yet trail in points. Do you think Miami has a great class? They are ranked higher than both of us.

Just looking at a total ranking isn’t very bright. You have as many 3* as you do 4* and you have 3 more total commits, yet trail in points. Do you think Miami has a great class? They are ranked higher than both of us.

What else will you look at 6 months before signing day? I mean, it doesn't matter squat now, so one measure is as good as another.

I also note that after camps this summer a lot of star levels will change, does Mullen have an eye for talent? Will some of those 3's be bumped to 4's? This is what I mean about it not meaning squat.

I think he’s won big in 3 years as a head coach. I’m sorry that hurts your feelings, big guy.

Maybe to a homer Georgia fan. If Saban had blown a NC one year and an SEC title the next, I'd be pissed.

But then again, Kirby isn't Saban and Georgia isn't Alabama.

Well, Georgia and Kirby Dumb haven't shown any of us squat, so it's obviously your problem as well.
#1 recruiting classes , SEC title, Rose Bowl Victory, national title game ,top 3 ranking to start 2019.... nah , he hasn't shown us a thing LMAO

#1 recruiting classes , SEC title, Rose Bowl Victory, national title game ,top 3 ranking to start 2019.... nah , he hasn't shown us a thing LMAO
You Georgia fans sure love to celebrate 2nd and 3rd place results along with recruiting championships. Kentucky sure doesn't celebrate basketball recruiting titles.
The Lakers and Celtics fans don't brag about conference finals like you Georgia fans brag about East division titles, semifinal wins and recruiting titles.
I mentioned before we never celebrated our NCAA finals loss in 2000. We never celebrated our loss to Nebraska in 1995, we never celebrated our Final Four loss to UCONN, and never celebrated our CWS losses in 2005 and 2011.
Oh I forgot, we never celebrated our East titles in 1992, 1999, 2009, 2015 and 2016.

Dale Earnhardt Sr would laugh his ass off at you Georgia fans.

Last edited:
You Georgia fans sure love to celebrate 2nd and 3rd place results along with recruiting championships. Kentucky sure doesn't celebrate basketball recruiting titles.
The Lakers and Celtics fans don't brag about conference finals like you Georgia fans brag about East division titles, semifinal wins and recruiting titles.
I mentioned before we never celebrated our NCAA finals loss in 2000. We never celebrated our loss to Nebraska in 1995, we never celebrated our Final Four loss to UCONN, and never celebrated our CWS losses in 2005 and 2011.
Oh I forgot, we never celebrated our East titles in 1992, 1999, 2009, 2015 and 2016.

Dale Earnhardt Sr would laugh his ass off at you Georgia fans.
Well, it's a part of building up to 1st place. Duh! You can't win them all LOL

if you wanna talk early December, everyone knows Georgia will be playing Bama for the SEC title and will sign a top 2 class so have at it LOL

So again, Top 2 recruiting classes every year.....why can't Georgia finish top 2 on the field where it counts?

Aren't you confirming that Kirby can recruit a lot better than he can coach?

So again, we finished AP #2 in 2017 and were in the playoff hunt AGAIN last year

Right. So you're confirming that Kirby can get Top 2 classes every year, but has only finished top 2 on the field once.

It takes two things to be the best: Talent and coaching. Georgia has a lot of one and not enough of the other.

Right. So you're confirming that Kirby can get Top 2 classes every year, but has only finished top 2 on the field once.

It takes two things to be the best: Talent and coaching. Georgia has a lot of one and not enough of the other.
So about 50%. That’s about the same ratio Saban has going, is it not?

So again, Top 2 recruiting classes every year.....why can't Georgia finish top 2 on the field where it counts?

Aren't you confirming that Kirby can recruit a lot better than he can coach?
Kirby’s top 2 classes will be freshmen and sophomores this year. Simmer down little man. Just getting started as you try to compare him to seasoned coaches that have been doing it for years.

Kirby’s top 2 classes will be freshmen and sophomores this year. Simmer down little man. Just getting started as you try to compare him to seasoned coaches that have been doing it for years.

Bama won the NC against Georgia in 2017 with a true freshman QB. Who seasoned DC Kirby Smart had no answer for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT