ADVERTISEMENT

Annnnnnnndddd....the dems have officially lost the black vote

Dems cannot win if they lose ~20% of the black and hispanic vote.

They are about to do some desperate things.
Not just the black vote...they are losing the young vote, Hispanic vote, and anyone who liked 1% inflation, 2 dollar gas and low interest rates. This election will be a BLOWOUT like it was in 1980. I cannot tell you how much this is setting up for EXACTLY the same results.

Reactions: nail1988
Not just the black vote...they are losing the young vote, Hispanic vote, and anyone who liked 1% inflation, 2 dollar gas and low interest rates. This election will be a BLOWOUT like it was in 1980. I cannot tell you how much this is setting up for EXACTLY the same results.
Which is why it's probably time to batten down the hatches....

This is also interesting...some of these numbers are 2x-3x the margin of error.

Dems cannot win if they lose ~20% of the black and hispanic vote.

They are about to do some desperate things.

Agreed. It’s coming, no one should be surprised.

The party that colluded with China for covid, that stole an election, censors, uses lawfare, works with marxists like Soros, encourages invasions, and pacifies pedophilia is evil….and should be treated as such.

Spiritual warfare is on full display.

Let those with eyes see, and those with ears hear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT