ADVERTISEMENT

....and this is where Trump falls off....

Right, the solution to Trump being a jackass is for other people to have thicker skin.

The solution is to get your priorities in order.

If you’re more offended by Trump calling someone by their real name, than you are by the Government fixing elections via a man made pandemic to implement a New World Order, then yes…you need to rethink why you are the way you are.

But it doesn't have to be that way. Trump doesn't have to be an ass. You'd still vote for him and others would too.

Actually, him being an ass IS necessary. These clowns need calling out. Some of you are stuck thinking it’s 1980, and don’t realize what the people are trying to do to you.

The people he is calling out, are evil. Period.

@grandhavendiddy @GatorTheo

I know, Polls are usually not super accurate...but I find it odd that Trump is polling very close to the margin of error with Independents against Haley.

If this holds through the primary Nikki is toast.

Sure doesn't look like CNN's racist spin is working.

Complete agree that Nikki will not hold up.
Nikki's issue now, legitimately, is that when she says, "The U.S. has never had a racist past", she gets, rightly, pilloried.

My wife shook her head at that on NBC news last night.

By the way, I had a feed on Instagram from the View with Sonny Hostin parroting word for word Kamala. It's unwatchable.

See my other note on CNBC and CEO's in DaVos.

@grandhavendiddy @GatorTheo

I know, Polls are usually not super accurate...but I find it odd that Trump is polling very close to the margin of error with Independents against Haley.

If this holds through the primary Nikki is toast.

Sure doesn't look like CNN's racist spin is working.

What is your point? As long as the democrats aren't able to stop him, he'll be the republican nominee. Is someone saying differently?

What is your point? As long as the democrats aren't able to stop him, he'll be the republican nominee. Is someone saying differently?
No, I'm pointing out all the hand wringing about him calling Haley a name is dumb.

The "independents" in a free primary state like NH are at least partially Democrats...and if this poll is correct they don't seem to be phased by him being an "ahole".

Nikki's issue now, legitimately, is that when she says, "The U.S. has never had a racist past", she gets, rightly, pilloried.

By the way, I had a feed on Instagram from the View with Sonny Hostin parroting word for word Kamala. It's unwatchable.

She's the worst politician I've seen since Jeb Bush.

She's awful at this.

No, I'm pointing out all the hand wringing about him calling Haley a name is dumb.

The "independents" in a free primary state like NH are at least partially Democrats...and if this poll is correct they don't seem to be phased by him being an "ahole".
It's unlikely that him doing that one thing is going to change anyone's vote. Everybody knows how he is by now. Haley would be a good person to have on his side in the future....why attack her when you're obviously going to win?

Showing a little class isn't being weak.

It may not have to be that way, but it is that way. I play the cards that are dealt, not the hand I wish I had. Moderates need to get over it and toughen up.
Moderates need to get over expecting their Presidents to act like adults?

What are you not understanding. You have only 2 choices 1) you can get over it and vote for trump or 2) you can used to junkies shooting up in broad daylight and waves of 3 rd world men drifting over the border. Those are your options. I know which way I’m gonna go, do you? Sometimes the devil whispers in my ear, and I actually root for the moderates to break for the dems and they get everything they deserve.

First off, “moderates” aren’t really moderate.

Second, “moderates” need to do homework on what is really at stake.

Third, Trump is turning over the table at the sanctuary. Sometimes, it’s necessary and has to be emphatic.

Reactions: jsfgators
What are you not understanding. You have only 2 choices 1) you can get over it and vote for trump or 2) you can used to junkies shooting up in broad daylight and waves of 3 rd world men drifting over the border. Those are your options. I know which way I’m gonna go, do you? Sometimes the devil whispers in my ear, and I actually root for the moderates to break for the dems and they get everything they deserve.
Anyone, for example, on this board who is voting for Biden, at this point, falls for me into Captain's camp is that they either: a) truly hate this country, our colonial roots, etc. and/or b) just want to take and not create. I have been horrified over what I have seen over these past four years - and am a relatively reasonable and open minded person.

My only point on Trump has been and was so on this original post, "stay disciplined so that you can win a blow-out". 76 is right - the comment, it appears, has had little to no impact on polling.

My one disagreement with you here jsf - is that this country cannot take another 4 years of Biden and the "elites" trying to change this country through demographic change. Republicans need to win and moderates need to be able to feel comfortable, much like the CEOs did on CNBC today, in saying, "Trump will win, and everything will be ok".

First off, “moderates” aren’t really moderate.

Second, “moderates” need to do homework on what is really at stake.

Third, Trump is turning over the table at the sanctuary. Sometimes, it’s necessary and has to be emphatic.
I would switch one and two and make them conditional. This is exactly the discussion I am having with my wife and daugther. My oldest voted for Trump in 2020.

They need to understand and be told in clear, rational, empathetic and reasonable ways, what is at stake. It has to be reasonable, not a litmus test. It's not hard - either.

Once they understand, and then they are STILL in the muddled middle of say "hey, we can let in 5,000 migrants a day and make them citizens" (Langford...dude), then I agree.

What people are realizing across the board, myself included, is that Trump was right on a lot of things. Not all, and at points, he got caught when he was undisciplined, but he got a lot right. The new PM of the Netherlands said it clearly about NATO. Jamie Dimon, a lifetime democratic said it yesterday, about NATO, Border, China Virus, etc. And he said it on CNBC.

So we shouldn’t criticize Trump because he’s better than Biden?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I would switch one and two and make them conditional. This is exactly the discussion I am having with my wife and daugther. My oldest voted for Trump in 2020.

They need to understand and be told in clear, rational, empathetic and reasonable ways, what is at stake. It has to be reasonable, not a litmus test. It's not hard - either.

Once they understand, and then they are STILL in the muddled middle of say "hey, we can let in 5,000 migrants a day and make them citizens" (Langford...dude), then I agree.

What people are realizing across the board, myself included, is that Trump was right on a lot of things. Not all, and at points, he got caught when he was undisciplined, but he got a lot right. The new PM of the Netherlands said it clearly about NATO. Jamie Dimon, a lifetime democratic said it yesterday, about NATO, Border, China Virus, etc. And he said it on CNBC.

My contention is that moderates are now on the left (see Elons diagram). And appeasement (making folks feel comfortable) of moderates, is a massive part of the reason we are where we are. It has to stop.

This is vert similar to addiction and alcoholism. You don’t make them feel comfortable so they can get on board and get better. Quite the opposite, you make them uncomfortable, it’s their only shot.

Similarly, appeasement of that group now won’t fix anything. It may provide a temporary band aid, but then we will be doing this same crap again shortly after. Maybe this country does need 4 more years of Joe, so they can feel the pain enough for real change.

This country isn’t getting fixed until we fix our morality issues. And for some, those issue are driven by societal acceptance instead of where morality actually comes from.

I think you got me wrong. I am absolutely willing to criticize DJT. I have on several occasions. However, the writing is on the wall. DJT is the nominee. I will proudly support him in November. If you have a hard time deciding on who to vote for between trump and the dems, then you aren’t American

dude-white-russian.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
It's unlikely that him doing that one thing is going to change anyone's vote. Everybody knows how he is by now. Haley would be a good person to have on his side in the future....why attack her when you're obviously going to win?

Right - we need uniparty Haley trying to sabotage Trump if he takes office. Better not even make her some BS UN position again imo.

Her bigger problem is she is an establishment hack that says one thing one day, and flips flops the next because her donors (the establishment) told her to fix it. How many examples do you need? Good grief you think everything is about social nonsense. Abortion, racism, etc. Do you only listen to your wife and cnn? You know who else votes based on social issue alone? The left. Ironic huh?

She is the prototypical “moderate”. She is BUSH, Mitch, Mitt, Mccain personified. You know, the uniparty…the reason we are where we are today.

Reactions: fatman76

You sound like the idiots on the football board that bag groceries at Publix but want to tell the coaches that they do not know how to coach football

Why are Trumpers so frightened of Haley? Do they think she’s a threat or are they just defending their hero?

This isn’t about Trumpers being afraid of Haley. It’s about…anyone who believes in freedom should be afraid of Nikki Haley. Why? Because she literally represents Everything a person on the Right despises.

Nothing else to say really.

The real question is how could anyone on the Right defend her?

Last edited:
Nikki is a terrible, terrible person. She's only running for her own personal benefit.

She is helping Americans see exactly what has happened to our government. The UniParty is a disgrace - she exposes it. Therefore, her candidacy is a good thing!

NOBODY is afraid of Birdbrain...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT