ADVERTISEMENT

ALLEY EXTRA: Top CB set to announce decision

Mark Wheeler

Inside the Gators Publisher
May 2, 2004
From Gerard Martinez on the USC board.

Palmdale (Calif.) four-star cornerback Joshua Shaw will announce his college decision at his high school Tuesday, Nov. 17 during a live press conference. Shaw is still determining how many schools he will consider in his final cut, but LSU, USC, Ohio State and Florida remain possibilities.

Shaw has visited both Florida and Ohio State twice, while taking trips to Notre Dame and LSU once. His most recent trip was to Gainseville this past weekend, where he returned home from Monday.

"Man, I'm ready to get this over with," said Shaw. "It's been a long process, but no Santa Shaw. I was going to wait until Christmas to announce, but I need to start focusing on the playoffs and graduating early."

In all, Shaw has seen USC, Washington, Notre Dame, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, UCLA, Stanford and Cal. His decision will not be easy.

"There's a lot to consider, so I'm going to go where I feel comfortable," said Shaw. "It's where I feel I can succeed as a student athlete. But I got to see a lot of schools and it was an honor to be recruited by each."

Shaw's press conference will start 10:00 a..m. PST.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News