ADVERTISEMENT

Alley Extra: Just a few notes before NSD

michael l

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2001
As I mentioned before I will be covering most of the signings around the South Florida this weekend. I will be at the press conferences for Ivan McCartney, Corey Lemonier and Calvin Smith, and St. Thomas Aquinas. I also plan to either have someone at Homestead or I will drop by there to cover the announcement and signing.

Now in regards to Ivan McCartney I've been told by McCartney and by the coaches for Miramar that his only two LOI's are from Miami and West Virginia. That could change in the next few hours but at this time those are the two he is choosing from.

In regards to the Gator signings. I plan on having video of the signings of Cody Riggs from STA, and the Booker T. Washington duo of Quinton Dunbar and Lynden Trail. I know Mark covered this before with Trail only having one LOI but I can also confirm the same now for Dunbar. If I do cover the Kitchens presser I will also have video of the signing and an interview just like the other ones. I'm going to give all this stuff to Mark and he'll get it up on Gatorbait as soon as possible.

In addition, before I turn in early for the night because it's going to be a long day I will put out a final forecase for some of the uncommitted prospects around the state. Lastly, I will finish off the final ten prospects in the FV Top 100, which will include the entire list as well. I think you will be happy with how it rounds out at the top. :)

Once again guys it's been a great year and obviously another tremendous class for Florida based on what I've seen through the Top 100 in-state. Since I won't be on here during NSD I hope you guys have a wonderful NSD celebration tomorrow.

Take care

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News