ADVERTISEMENT

Add Vivek Ramaswamy to the GOP field

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
With Cruz out Desantis moves to my top spot. This guy is likely my number two. I will need to see more specifics from him on Constitutional and moral issues.

2 reasons why he will not even be in the running: 1-Hard name to spell. People don't want to say, Mr. Ram uh swamy. They'd rather say Trump. 2-Nobody knows who he is. In order to have even the slightest chance against Trump, he's gonna have to go all out on the campaign trail and advertise like no one ever has before. So, don't waste your vote, even though he may be a good one. (Personally, I like him. Just not sure how he'd hold up to today's worldly chaos.)

2 reasons why he will not even be in the running: 1-Hard name to spell. People don't want to say, Mr. Ram uh swamy. They'd rather say Trump. 2-Nobody knows who he is. In order to have even the slightest chance against Trump, he's gonna have to go all out on the campaign trail and advertise like no one ever has before. So, don't waste your vote, even though he may be a good one. (Personally, I like him. Just not sure how he'd hold up to today's worldly chaos.)
I've never heard of him before today. Then again, most people never heard of the Manchurian candidate from Kenya before 2007.

With Cruz out Desantis moves to my top spot. This guy is likely my number two. I will need to see more specifics from him on Constitutional and moral issues.

Never heard of him, so any specifics would be appreciated.

I've never heard of him before today. Then again, most people never heard of the Manchurian candidate from Kenya before 2007.

The Kenyan Kommie

080224-obamaphoto-vmed-11a.jpg

Border

What does it mean to be an American?

Exactly. His name isnt even American. How can he be president.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
I know you're being sarcastic but if you don't think that the Barack Hussein Obama effect would come into play you're fooling yourself.
I'm hoping he's being sarcastic, because if I posted something he agrees with, then I screwed up.

As long as he supports America First policies, welcome to the field. You have no chance in 2024, but maybe this is about trying to raise awareness for a run in 2028.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Border

What does it mean to be an American?
Nah, he ain't going far in this election because he makes too much sense!!

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

I know at one time he was trying to start an investment company because of all the "big" ones like Blackrock and Vanguard were investing/pushing a woke agenda.

Found an article. Its called STRIVE.

He’s really sharp and very articulate on the constitution and his conservative agenda.. He says he good friends with MAGA but just wants to take America first agenda to the next level. He wants to gut the administrative state.

He‘s a excellent young and up and coming conservative in the GOP.

I know you're being sarcastic but if you don't think that the Barack Hussein Obama effect would come into play you're fooling yourself.
Of course. I realize that many ignorant people dont consider anyone with “foreign sounding names” to be true Americans. Look at how many called Obama a Muslim just because of his name even though he never met his father. Look at Trump telling the three Dem chicks to go back to where they came from even though they were born in this country or became legal citizens.

People now just call it antiWoke rather than bigots.

He’s really sharp and very articulate on the constitution and his conservative agenda.. He says he good friends with MAGA but just wants to take America first agenda to the next level. He wants to gut the administrative state.

He‘s a excellent young and up and coming conservative in the GOP.
The problem is going to be seeing what they can do when/if they ever get to office. I said the same thing about Kari Lake. It's easy to talk a good game, Trump gave everyone the blueprint.

But we still need these guys to win elections and get in and IMPLEMENT the America First ideas they campaign on.

I say bring them all on. The more America First candidates, the better.

Look at Trump telling the three Dem chicks to go back to where they came from even though they were born in this country or became legal citizens.

People now just call it antiWoke rather than bigots.
In my view Ilhan Omar is proof positive that not only should we not let naturalized citizens into national office, we should scrape that damn Emma Lazarus poem off the statue of liberty and stop letting in refugees period.

My personal bias and bigotry being the implied caveat.

Exclusive--Vivek Ramaswamy Vows to Release 'State Action Files' Exposing Government's Pressuring of Private Sector, if Elected President

MANCHESTER, New Hampshire – Republican Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy told Breitbart News on Wednesday that if elected president, he will issue an executive order within his first three months in office to disclose every instance where “a government actor pressured a private company to do what the government could not legally do itself” over the past five years.

After fielding questions from voters at a town-hall-style event at Murphy’s Tap Room, Breitbart News caught up with the anti-woke entrepreneur, who is vehemently opposed to leftist Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) investing. Last year he launched Strive Asset Management, designed to compete with BlackRock and other companies that have pushed ESG policies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT