ADVERTISEMENT

A message from a former poster!

EW….

mh-mandalorian-episodes-1571694684.jpg
This is The Way.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Guilty as charged, I used to glaze over Compu's posts. A little ADD! Funny hearing all these old names. Who was MJ? That can't be the entire name

Guilty as charged, I used to glaze over Compu's posts. A little ADD! Funny hearing all these old names. Who was MJ? That can't be the entire name

Could be getting mixed up but I think he had the Robert Duvall avatar from some western movie.

i don’t think I will make a game this year. As Ive gotten older (yes, I’m still 29), the convenience of being home and in air conditioning is so hard to resist😂🤷🏻‍♀️.

When the site changed hands I lost touch with yall, save the ones I have on Facebook. I know we’ve had some really fun laughs through the years.
I'd say.......this thread could become epic... let me call 9399 and top it off

I'd say.......this thread could become epic... let me call 9399 and top it off
I'm not sure but I think he made an appearance in the lounge not too long ago. Like everyone else, he's not pleased with the current state of affairs.

We've got a damn Bama fan thinking he runs the place, do you blame him?
Football aside, that Bamer guy gave up watching CFB. 9399 is a Nole fan. That's not why he is pissed and only posts in the lounge. Has nothing to do with football. Heck......I don't need to explain it. You understand. But let's keep that in the Lounge, Matches torments the slowest of the slow, never even posts about football anymore. I suspect he is a closet Gator fan when not taunting the resident retard over there. He used to be a regular here on the Blue Board.

Football aside, that Bamer guy gave up watching CFB. 9399 is a Nole fan. That's not why he is pissed and only posts in the lounge. Has nothing to do with football. Heck......I don't need to explain it. You understand. But let's keep that in the Lounge, Matches torments the slowest of the slow, never even posts about football anymore. I suspect he is a closet Gator fan when not taunting the resident retard over there. He used to be a regular here on the Blue Board.
He’s a Bama fan - but he certainly is tireless on his side of the political aisle

CompuGator was the Rembrandt of sports message board posting. He was seriously a genius who was ahead of his time. His stuff was impossible to digest quickly, but If you spent time carefully analyzing it, you would find that it was simply masterful. One of the best posters of all time, ISO….
I wouldn’t want to imply that sad gator and compugator were, indeed, the same person, so I hope no one insinuates that from this blatant suggestion of just such a bizarre conspiracy.

edit: because autocorrect sucks **^%^ out of a &:-$: while **€<€ a second ^#}<^^

Reactions: sadgator
I wouldn’t want to imply that sad gator and compugator were, indeed, the same person, so I hope no one insinuates that from this blatant suggestion of just such a bizarre conspiracy.

edit: because autocorrect sucks **^%^ out of a &:-$: while **€<€ a second ^#}<^^
sadgator is admittedly not that smart…that guy was a genius…

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT