ADVERTISEMENT

A message from a former poster!

I didn't see this. I guess you did win.
sadgator….

3104MYS6NKL.jpg

Like WTF?!?!?!?

Last edited:
N2L? She lives(d) either or in the Clay/ Jax area. Somehow I found her on some chat room umpteen years ago. She got married and either lived on Westside or OP. Did you go to the Soiree on the Suwannee? I couldn't make it, besides I'm a generation older. Trip now lives in Trenton. Still can't remember your evil twin and no, not talking about Homocane. 😂

Does anyone know if Gator numbers is still assistant corching in the SEC? I think he had MS State and Auburn connections. A sober Dannygator, so to speak. ;)

Him and sober aren't two words that have historically gone together.

I haven't heard from him in over a year.

I answered the call of the seance.
How is everyone? It’s been a minute since I’ve been here.

You still in NE FL? Are you getting to games?

This board isn't quite as busy as it used to be, but there are some old regulars.

Has anyone seen JBGATOR?

• Love
Reactions: NOAH2LEAK
It has. Don't be such a stranger.
You still living off of San Pablo Rd? Thinking about unloading my place near you and cashing in and moving to the gulf full time. This city/county has gone full blown retard. Wife has grandkids going to Alimaconi or otherwise we'd be gone like the wind!

You still in NE FL? Are you getting to games?

This board isn't quite as busy as it used to be, but there are some old regulars.

Has anyone seen JBGATOR?
i don’t think I will make a game this year. As Ive gotten older (yes, I’m still 29), the convenience of being home and in air conditioning is so hard to resist😂🤷🏻‍♀️.

When the site changed hands I lost touch with yall, save the ones I have on Facebook. I know we’ve had some really fun laughs through the years.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
You still living off of San Pablo Rd? Thinking about unloading my place near you and cashing in and moving to the gulf full time. This city/county has gone full blown retard. Wife has grandkids going to Alimaconi or otherwise we'd be gone like the wind!
i live way off San Pablo, but I do visit that area often. Are you in Alachua?

Jax is going to eventually be Atlanta.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

Not any longer, the Ex still is though. :D Off Girvin now.
Good time to unload it. In that area you will get multiple offers within a couple of weeks, with some over your asking price.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Sadly, yes. Not the same town that I grew up in.
Going to have to find a new town to retire to.
WAPE AM in Jax, a little ditty from the infamous Grease Man back in the 1970's....

I got a double-wide in Starke,
I got 6 big dogs that bark,
Cause I'm a redneck, I'm a redneck.

I hate hippies I hate queers,
I drink vast amounts of beers,

View 136 homes for sale in Starke, FL at a median listing price of $175,000. See pricing and listing details of Starke real estate for sale.

Just trying to be helpful.... 😁

WAPE AM in Jax, a little ditty from the infamous Grease Man back in the 1970's....

I got a double-wide in Starke,
I got 6 big dogs that bark,

I hate hippies I hate queers,
I drink vast amounts of beers,

View 136 homes for sale in Starke, FL at a median listing price of $175,000. See pricing and listing details of Starke real estate for sale.

Just trying to be helpful.... 😁

Damn trailers going for 200K there. Prices are getting out of hand. Glad FL has that law property taxes of homestead can't go up more than 3% per year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT