ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of things.

kcflagator

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
1. There has been more finger-pointing than Phil Fulmer in a Krispy Kreme doughnut shop with respect to Jason Rashada. Without getting into all of that, it’s time to let this one go. He needs something from us and we need something from him before he goes. I expect this to happen within the next 48 hours.

2. I expect big changes in UF’s NIL very quickly. In my opinion, within the next 10 days. Don’t be surprised when you hear the news. I am excited about it.

3. NIL is a complete farce. Do you think we’re really paying for Rashada’s name image or likeness? Do you think his name, image or likeness has $13m of value at this moment? How many of us even knew what he looked like six months ago? We all know what this is. They need to fix it. Or college football has a real problem.

4. Billy Napier is not going to change from his core values. It’s not in his DNA. Like Tom Petty, he will not back down.. His foundation is not changing. But other things are. And you will see them soon enough. He gets it. He understands that he is no longer in Kansas anymore (wizard
of Oz reference not Bill Self). He will bend in areas where he needs to bend, but not fundamentally. That may sink him. Or, it’s the recipe for success. We will find out soon enough. But SS is going to give him plenty of time. So get used to it.

More later,

KC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News