ADVERTISEMENT

A black swan event

4 minutes to hit the bridge after first loss of power. I think the pilots did a wonderful job and save many lives. They dropped the port anchor to steer the ship away from the bridge, however it did not catch.
I’m not endorsing this info I’m just sharing as a part of the conversation. I obviously have no clue and defer to someone with more direct knowledge.

Reactions: BCSpell
Reactions: BCSpell
I’m not endorsing this info I’m just sharing as a part of the conversation. I obviously have no clue and defer to someone with more direct knowledge.

I agree...I do not KNOW what happened, and I trust the gubment ZERO as most here know. I just also know it is quite explainable, and happens WAY more than most know. (ships losing control)

Reactions: jsfgators
Bingo...within minutes.

I know eff-all about ships this size but I don't trust the feds as far as I can throw them.
So you’re assuming there was no contact with authorities that the whole was in trouble ? If the ship as having trouble there would have been contact. This is t rocket science.

And this comment is not a surprise from someone that voted for biden, and probably will again.
You are correct because the alternative is not an option. I hate it when both candidates don't have a thing going for them. I will vote for Biden just because voting for Trump would be the last person on earth I would consider. That' s me and my prerogative. Get a decent person on your side and I will take a look at him/her

Reactions: Illegal-shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT