ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Predict the Season!

This is a weird year. The sec is down so it's hard to use as a measuring stick. Pac 12 and Big 10 look decent. I could see Pac 12 champ, Big 12 champ and 2 from the big 10 in the final 4. Again, fsu will most likely need to be unbeaten to have a shot.
The problem is that I can see FSU going undefeated. Duke, Miami & Florida are the only teams that can challenge them. Once they beat LSU & Clemson, their path got much easier.

The problem is that I can see FSU going undefeated. Duke, Miami & Florida are the only teams that can challenge them. Once they beat LSU & Clemson, their path got much easier.
No doubt they could go unbeaten. Don't think Duke has enough fire power to win a shootout against the Noles. Plus I think Duke QB is hurt. Noles can score points.

The problem is that I can see FSU going undefeated.
There is no doubt that the 2023 season is setting up to become forever known as the “ultimate season from hell”…

After Vandy, Florida is going to go winless the rest of the way and UGA-FSU are going to play for the National Title…

It is going to suck so bad that sadgator may just hang it up and start watching baking competition shows in place of NCAA Football…for real…

There is no doubt that the 2023 season is setting up to become forever known as the “ultimate season from hell”…

After Vandy, Florida is going to go winless the rest of the way and UGA-FSU are going to play for the National Title…

It is going to suck so bad that sadgator may just hang it up and start watching baking competiion shows in place of NCAA Football…for real…
LOL...nah.

It is going to suck so bad that sadgator may just hang it up and start watching baking competition shows in place of NCAA Football…for real…

I couldn't imagine an FSU - Georgia Championship game. I hate both but it may be the only time I ever root for Georgia to win.

Reactions: ocalaman

We're not playing for a title. Likely a 12-2 season with ACC title.

Reactions: fsu939913
It’s all so depressing what Florida football has become…

Where we were…

8dab72bf25871e3bd1903e1b6e85e601.jpg

Where we are now…

1481677330234.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT