Duke - L
@ Wake Forest - L
@ Pittsburgh - L
Miami - L
North Alabama - L
@ Florida - L
0-12

Napoleon Dynamite Dance GIF
This my friends gets post of the year....

Until I see the Gator's play @ Utah, I haven't a clue how the season will go.... 🤔

That said, I couldn't care any less how FSUcks does, until their last game of the season,,, and then I hope that they CHOKE worse than their last game in 1996.... 😉

Reactions: Countygator1
UF
@ Utah  W
McNeese  W
Tennessee  W
Charlotte  w
@ Kentucky  L
Vanderbilt  w
@ South Carolina  w
Georgia*  L
Arkansas  w
@ LSU  L
@ Missouri  W
Florida State  L

FSU

LSU*  L
Southern Miss  W
@ Boston College W
@ Clemson  L
Virginia Tech  W
Syracuse W
Duke  W
@ Wake Forest  W
@ Pittsburgh  W
Miami  W
North Alabama W
@ Florida W

if Mertz isnt a toal disater i could see 7 to 9 wins for UF. If hes garbage, 5 to 7 wins. I think UF has a much bigger spread than fsu. Fsu can be anywhere from 9 to 11 wins imo. Maybe if we get really lucky 12 wins but i dont trust our defense enough for that. I think both first games will tell a lot about each team

Last edited:
UF
@ Utah  W
McNeese  W
Tennessee  W
Charlotte  w
@ Kentucky  L
Vanderbilt  w
@ South Carolina  w
Georgia*  L
Arkansas  w
@ LSU  L
@ Missouri  W
Florida State  L

FSU

LSU*  L
Southern Miss  W
@ Boston College W
@ Clemson  L
Virginia Tech  W
Syracuse W
Duke  W
@ Wake Forest  W
@ Pittsburgh  W
Miami  W
North Alabama W
@ Florida W

if Mertz isnt a toal disater i could see 7 to 9 wins for UF. If hes garbage, 5 to 7 wins. I think UF has a much bigger spread than fsu. Fsu can be anywhere from 9 to 11 wins imo. Maybe if we get really lucky 12 wins but i dont trust our defense enough for that. I think both first games will tell a lot about each team

If we beat Utah and Tenn right out of the gate and go 8-4 I would be really surprised. I could see FSU going 10-2 or 11-1 possibly. If Clemson is pretty good 11-1 probably has you playing for a playoff spot in the ACCCG.

Well, technically they won their last game played in 1996…

They did, however, lose both their first and last games played in 1997…(insert wink emoji)…
Don't get technical on me sad, I was talking about the 1996 season, not the calandar year, but I'm sure you already knew that.... 😜

Reactions: sadgator
I think we'll go 7-5. Sure wins vs. McNeese, Charlotte & Vandy. Sure loss to Georgia. All the other 8 games are toss-ups to me and if we split those we'll be at 7-5. FYI - I'm historically horrible at predictions when it comes to the Florida Gators.

Last edited:
If we beat Utah and Tenn right out of the gate and go 8-4 I would be really surprised. I could see FSU going 10-2 or 11-1 possibly. If Clemson is pretty good 11-1 probably has you playing for a playoff spot in the ACCCG.

I want you all to whip both Utah and tenn so bad. I think tenn will regress this yr but still be good. I just think UF can get that game

I just think UF can get that game
sadgator too. Coming to the Swamp has historically been a difficult and disappointing thing for UT, to say the least. If they think they are gonna waltz on in like Jed Clampett shooting at some food on their way to any easy win down here, their probably gonna get a big surprise. The overall season may not end well, but sadgator thinks we have a chance to fvck up some predictions early on…

200w.gif

Just took a closer look at the schedule and we are getting screwed by the SEC and the ACC. 2 of the games we have a good chance to get a win (Arkansas and @ SC) get a bye week before our game and FSU gets an FCS opponent the week before playing us while we play @ Missouri. We don't get any favorable situations like those the whole season.

Reactions: fsu939913
Just took a closer look at the schedule and we are getting screwed by the SEC and the ACC. 2 of the games we have a good chance to get a win (Arkansas and @ SC) get a bye week before our game and FSU gets an FCS opponent the week before playing us while we play @ Missouri. We don't get any favorable situations like those the whole season.

Fsu started scheduling a weak opponent that week because UF kept doing it. Not sure why you guys stopped doing that, it was smart.

I remember that was. Abigail talking point in the ACC for awhile because the sec vs acc rivalry week was that last week and we were playing conf opponents and all sec team were scheduling easy teams. Took us 4 or 5 yrs to change it

If you missed our promotion earlier this month, you get a second shot at a deeply discounted annual subscription! Take advantage of KICKOFF2023 now before it disappears.

I encourage you to take advantage of this special offer! The live Game Chats are worth the price of admission. Chat with the top insiders anywhere on the internet in The Swamp! Any question regarding recruiting or the team just ask away.....

KICKOFF2023

Offer: 60% off the first year of an annual subscription
Promo Code: KICKOFF2023
Offer valid through 8.28.23

New subscribers use this link

https://Florida.rivals.com/sign_up?promo_code=KICKOFF2023

Reactions: fsu939913
Well the team should really be ticked off and should roll over an outmanned Vandy team but I don't see any way this team goes better than 2-4 in the final 6 games against Arkansas, SC, Mizzu, FSU, LSU and Georgia. Arkansas and SC might be struggling but will be ready for this team. Mizzu is a likely road loss while it's very hard to picture this team outscoring FSU, LSU or Georgia. 6-6 here we come.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
The truth has been revealed. Florida will likely rally and beat Vandy…maybe…and lose the rest of its games…

There is not one team remaining on the schedule (other than Vandy) that Florida is better than or should be favored over…

This team will not be 6-6.

We will probably be favored over Arkansas so that would give hope for 5-7 and maybe we can trick either SC or Mizzu into a loss for 6-6.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
I think we finish 5-7 again. Would love to be wrong because our talent level is better than that. But it's the same old same old that I see - too many penalties, terrible play calling, poor special teams play, lack of focus.

We will probably win 1 or 2 games out of Arkansas. SC and Mizzu. Maybe keep it close in one game out of FSU, GA and LSU. I highly doubt we upset one of those 3 teams though.

We will probably win 1 or 2 games out of Arkansas. SC and Mizzu. Maybe keep it close in one game out of FSU, GA and LSU. I highly doubt we upset one of those 3 teams though.
I believe if that's the case, the W will be against Mizzou. I can't imagine Arkansas or SC living down getting beat by a Gator team that got handled by the Cats. It's not in their DNA.

Reactions: sadgator
Del Rio
Appleby
Zaire
Miller
Mertz
They just never seem to learn anything at all from the past.
So they are therefore DOOMED to repeat it endlessly.... 🙄

I wonder, does Billy already have one or two more xfer QB's lined up to come in before Lagway gets here? I'm beginning to hope so, because from what I've seen so far, he needs to finally luck into one that can already play,,, that someone else has already coached up for him.....

Oh BTW, is the UAA still sending checks to both McLame and Mullen, of is Mc all paid up/off now???

Last edited:
No. Florida is not beating Arkansas. And they are not beating South Carolina or Missouri on the road.

Kentucky just turned this team into road kill…neither USCe nor Missouri will have any problem running over it.
Sadgator just went full retar….er, full reverse psychology- I see you

Sadgator just went full retar….er, full reverse psychology- I see you
Honestly believe it…

There is no way Florida is beating Rattler at home. Missouri is playing lights out. Arkansas is actually tough. No way they win in Death Valley. Georgia is going to throw it to Bowers 50 times (and he’ll probably score on all 50), and FSU is going to go full on “evil clown” on their asses.

Seriously, there is not a 5th win anywhere in that group.

Enjoy Vandy kids, because we ain’t gonna see another win until 2024.

• Sad
Del Rio
Appleby
Zaire
Miller
Mertz
They just never seem to learn anything at all from the past.
So they are therefore DOOMED to repeat it endlessly.... 🙄

I wonder, does Billy already have one or two more xfer QB's lined up to come in before Lagway gets here? I'm beginning to hope so, because from what I've seen so far, he needs to finally luck into one that can already play,,, that someone else has already coached up for him.....

Oh BTW, is the UAA still sending checks to both McLame and Mullen, of is Mc all paid up/off now???

Joe Burrow
Caleb Williams
Cam Newton
Russell Wilson
Troy Aikman
Baker Mayfield

Reactions: ocalaman
Freveredbrains, how many of those QB's played for the Gators??? Or for Napier for that matter???

If we brought in a proven transfer QB and got rid of Napier's play calling I think we could score a lot more than 11 and 14 points on Utah and Kentucky but then again Napier said a lot of people don't know nearly as much as they think they do when it comes to his offense and he will remain the play caller.

• Sad
I could see uf beating fsu. If is way better at home than on the road and fsu has sucked on the road so far
There is no talent gap so absolutely UF could win. Noles will need to be unbeaten to have a shot at playoffs. Especially since it looks like lsu will be a 3-4 loss team. Still can't believe they gave up 700 yards to ole miss.

There is no talent gap so absolutely UF could win. Noles will need to be unbeaten to have a shot at playoffs. Especially since it looks like lsu will be a 3-4 loss team. Still can't believe they gave up 700 yards to ole miss.

I think fsu has more talent at QB/WR/TE. Other than that it's small differences. I think fsu is somewhere between 4th and 10th best team. I think UF is top 40

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I think fsu has more talent at QB/WR/TE. Other than that it's small differences. I think fsu is somewhere between 4th and 10th best team. I think UF is top 40
This is a weird year. The sec is down so it's hard to use as a measuring stick. Pac 12 and Big 10 look decent. I could see Pac 12 champ, Big 12 champ and 2 from the big 10 in the final 4. Again, fsu will most likely need to be unbeaten to have a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT