ADVERTISEMENT

“Do More” is right up there with “Let’s Roll.”

You’re all over the place. You said UGA is a top 3 program, not a top 3 team. Program. Programs are judged by what they do on the field and UGA’s accomplishments on the field don’t have them as a top 3 program. And I’m not talking historically, I’m strictly talking since the Kang has been there. You’re not top 3 in wins, conference championships, playoff appearances, bowl wins, nothing the last 3 years.

So basically you believe UGA is a top 3 program based on a preseason ranking. And nobody ranks program standing off of preseason rankings. It’s a projection of how you might do for that season. That’s all. And if they did rank programs by preseason rankings even that would fail because you haven’t been ranked top 3 two of the last three years in the preseason. Haven’t finished top 3 two of the last three years either.
BINGO. He said program, not team. As usual he is clueless.

You’re all over the place. You said UGA is a top 3 program, not a top 3 team. Program. Programs are judged by what they do on the field and UGA’s accomplishments on the field don’t have them as a top 3 program. And I’m not talking historically, I’m strictly talking since the Kang has been there. You’re not top 3 in wins, conference championships, playoff appearances, bowl wins, nothing the last 3 years.

So basically you believe UGA is a top 3 program based on a preseason ranking. And nobody ranks programs based off one preseason ranking. It’s a projection of how you might do for that season. That’s all. And if they did rank programs by preseason rankings even that wouldn’t support you because you haven’t been ranked top 3 two of the last three years in the preseason. Haven’t finished top 3 two of the last three years either.
I think - and most prognosticators agree -based on our accomplishments under Kirby thus far and talent/recruiting, we are currently sitting behind Clemson and Bama at #3 team/program...spin my words however you want, hoss. We are built and are being built to compete with those teams.

Kirby is 24-5 the last two seasons, and two of those losses came in postseason play against the number 1 team in the country. 12-0 in the east, Florida is 6-6 during that same timeframe.

You can’t be a top 3 program in the country if in the last 3 years you weren’t even a top 25 team/program. Of course you only want to use the last 2 years! We could see that coming from a mile away. Let’s not talk about the 3rd year and bad losses to Vandy and GT, etc. Oklahoma and Ohio State have been more successful over the last few years. But continue on with the homerism.

I think - and most prognosticators agree -based on our accomplishments under Kirby thus far and talent/recruiting, we are currently sitting behind Clemson and Bama at #3 team/program...spin my words however you want, hoss. We are built and are being built to compete with those teams.

Kirby is 24-5 the last two seasons, and two of those losses came in postseason play against the number 1 team in the country. 12-0 in the east, Florida is 6-6 during that same timeframe.

Nobody spun anything you said what you said. You’re always the victim :rolleyes:

And if by most prognosticators you mean UGA fans like you, sure.

Reactions: PacoGator19
This is really dumb. It’s Clemson and Bama right now. #3 is a pillow fight among many teams. UGA can make a claim as well as Oklahoma and Ohio St. There’s up and coming programs vying to establish themselves based on their recruiting and improved results and a sprinkle of hope if they can turn in a big year this season. Texas, UF, A&M, Oregon, etc. Right now the only thing UGA has are recruiting classes and some second place finishes but until the bad losses, terrible game management, and choking stops its all very familiar territory. UGA can make a claim all they want but it’s in no way unanimous outside of Atlanta. It’s a one two punch at the top and everyone else trying to play catch up. Bragging about being third is up there with bragging about making out with your cousin. Very fitting considering the fanbase doing the bragging.

Reactions: PacoGator19
This is really dumb. It’s Clemson and Bama right now. #3 is a pillow fight among many teams. UGA can make a claim as well as Oklahoma and Ohio St. There’s up and coming programs vying to establish themselves based on their recruiting and improved results and a sprinkle of hope if they can turn in a big year this season. Texas, UF, A&M, Oregon, etc. Right now the only thing UGA has are recruiting classes and some second place finishes but until the bad losses, terrible game management, and choking stops its all very familiar territory. UGA can make a claim all they want but it’s in no way unanimous outside of Atlanta. It’s a one two punch at the top and everyone else trying to play catch up. Bragging about being third is up there with bragging about making out with your cousin. Very fitting considering the fanbase doing the bragging.
Agree

I said right now as in present day going into 2019 season. Hopefully that clears things up a bit. I know it’s hard for you guys to stop living in the past.
Right now you're 7th in the country. Pre-season rankings are for teams with no titles in the last 40 years.

Georgia has come up with a saying for the year and it’s “Do More.” What are you doing puppies? More what, losses? How many is your LOSING STREAK right now? 2 I think it is. I know you beat us and that got you what? A humiliating LOSS to a 9-4 Texas team in your bowl game after another loss to Bama.

That saying will end up in the shitter just like FSU’s “Let’s Roll” did when they tried to use the one from the 911 passengers.

Makes me think of

chik-fil-a-cows-d3872e7b696b86a5e90d41ae5d2f0e4889960550-s800-c85.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT