ADVERTISEMENT

“ANTIFA is an idea not an organization”

fsumc

Gator Great
Feb 13, 2013
Not a threat when you need their vote. Not a threat when you’re bailing them out of jail so they’ll support you. This is what you voted for.

Not a threat when you need their vote. Not a threat when you’re bailing them out of jail so they’ll support you. This is what you voted for.

Wait, stop, are you telling me that organizations dedicated to anarchy are impossible to negotiate with, hate everybody, and want everything? Well color me shocked.

Portland’s mayor enables this stuff with his hipster appeasement policies. Now every week, there’s another big street brawl going on. How are local businesses supposed to survive in the midst of endless tard-on-tard violence?

Amazingly, the people of Portland apparently still mostly support him. It couldn’t be me, but I guess that’s democracy.

Portland’s mayor enables this stuff with his hipster appeasement policies. Now every week, there’s another big street brawl going on. How are local businesses supposed to survive in the midst of endless tard-on-tard violence?

Amazingly, the people of Portland apparently still mostly support him. It couldn’t be me, but I guess that’s democracy.

Everyone is leaving the left coast. California is about to recall Newsom, it seems.

Reactions: fatman76
Just another typical day in a Democrat ran sh$tshow. Maybe they can convince Antifa to take up finger painting.

Reactions: jfegaly

But why has his tone changed since the election (or am I mistaken)?

And now ANTIFA is attacking the wife and newborn child of someone they disagree with. Congratulations to the lefties here that voted for the ANTIFA promoting candidates Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

• Angry
Reactions: BamaFan1137

Portland’s mayor has seen the pictures on Pelosi’s ice cream vault and that was enough to scare him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT