ADVERTISEMENT

Zuck The Cuck Admits Facebook Suppressed Hunter Biden Laptop Story ahead of 2020 Election

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy responded to Zuckerberg’s admission, vowing to hold Democrats, the FBI and Big Tech accountable when “Republicans are back in charge.”

The FBI colluded with Big Tech to silence news stories weeks before the 2020 election in an attempt to control your access to information. Democrats in Congress have been intentionally ignoring the facts. When Republicans are back in charge, we will hold all of them accountable,” McCarthy said.

We now have PROOF the FBI interfered with the 2016 and 2020 Presidential elections.

And both times it was in favor of the dem candidate.

As @kalimgoodman reminded us yesterday, Comey issued a statement CLEARING hildabeast of any wrongdoing with her server just 48 HOURS before the 2016 Presidential election. The FBI did this to keep republicans from impeaching hildabeast when she won. How did the FBI *know* she would win? Hmmmm....

Also, hildabeast actually SHOULD have been raided by the FBI, she was literally making classified information available to our enemies. But the FBI being an arm of the dem party, gave her a pass, then conducted an illegal raid of Trump.

In 2020, the FBI told Facebook to censor the Hunter laptop story, claiming it was 'Russian disinformation'. Which they knew was false.

Sheep don't care cause it serves their politics. Just like they don't care about Hiden trying to lick a baby's head 2 days ago, but Ivanka sitting on her dad's lap 20 years ago outrages them.

Last edited:
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy responded to Zuckerberg’s admission, vowing to hold Democrats, the FBI and Big Tech accountable when “Republicans are back in charge.”

The FBI colluded with Big Tech to silence news stories weeks before the 2020 election in an attempt to control your access to information. Democrats in Congress have been intentionally ignoring the facts. When Republicans are back in charge, we will hold all of them accountable,” McCarthy said.

That corrupted Trump FBI. Glad Biden came in and cleaned it up 😂😂😂😂😉.

4jsdnp.jpg

You mean Poopy Joe💩 came in and weaponized the FBLie & DOJacobins to raid Mar-A-Lago. And now it's all blown up in their faces.

Here's today's assignment for you: Unredacted Affidavit. Tell me why your boy Garland won't release it as such?

You mean Poopy Joe💩 came in and weaponized the FBLie & DOJacobins to raid Mar-A-Lago. And now it's all blown up in their faces.

Here's today's assignment for you: Unredacted Affidavit. Tell me why your boy Garland won't release it as such?
I'm not a defender of the FBI. I'll just say that nobody would ever release an affidavit on an ongoing investigation. I am sure that you know this.

It is pretty comical how much they are complaining about what the FBI did while Trump was president, yet the also believed that he drained the swamp.
the trump swamp is being drained now, it will take years i am afraid, the guy was as untethered as they get.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
It is pretty comical how much they are complaining about what the FBI did while Trump was president, yet the also believed that he drained the swamp.
So Trump didn't drain the swamp? Then why do you hate him?

I love how the same posters like @kalimgoodman and @sadgator who will tell us they just can't stand Trump simply because he's SUCH A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING will whistle and look the other way while their guy Hiden literally tries to lick a babies' head.

Yeah, he sure did. I was suspended for weeks after posting my opinion about Hunter Biden's depraved activities. One visual of Hunter with a child wearing nothing but underwear evoked a response. Everyone responding negatively to that OP was banned until after the election.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
I'm not a defender of the FBI. I'll just say that nobody would ever release an affidavit on an ongoing investigation. I am sure that you know this.
Why not? If they are soooooo sure of nuclear codes or anything they believed President Trump took with him from office (all of it being declassified), then why not open up the affidavit?

Here's another phrase I want you to google: admission of guilt.
Hint: Garland

Why not? If they are soooooo sure of nuclear codes or anything they believed President Trump took with him from office (all of it being declassified), then why not open up the affidavit?

We're still waiting on him to tell us what a 'subsidy' is.

Let's just get behind the partisanship and talk in reality. That won't happen and never happens. It will get released after the investigation. Let's use common sense once in awhile.

Let's just get behind the partisanship and talk in reality. That won't happen and never happens. It will get released after the investigation. Let's use common sense once in awhile.
We are talking reality, son. The reality being that your boy Garland and the DOJacobins have been exposed as criminals running a coup to take down President Trump. And now the 38-page affidavit was just released and it is full of BS!

Want to know what else is reality?? Your gross incompetence and the fact you missed the Common Sense Train by a lifetime! I pity you.🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
We are talking reality, son. The reality being that your boy Garland and the DOJacobins have been exposed as criminals running a coup to take down President Trump. And now the 38-page affidavit was just released and it is full of BS!

Want to know what else is reality?? Your gross incompetence and the fact you missed the Common Sense Train by a lifetime! I pity you.🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
So you believe that Affidavits should be released for all ongoing investigations? Or only Trumps?

So you believe that Affidavits should be released for all ongoing investigations? Or only Trumps?
Yes! If there's legitimate just-cause basis on the part of the DOJacobins, the FBLie then they should be all released! That just means Hillary, Obama, and others like them would be perp-walked to the gas chamber or the gallows! We know how much that would terrify you.😁

Facebook sucks. Social media is creating a generation socially awkward kids that can’t hold a conversation with another human being and old people who post cryptic messages about the drama in their life. It’s the worst. There is a reason a lot of formal social media execs don’t let their kids on social media.

Reactions: fish777
Was Trump president for 2 of those incidents? 🤔
Wait - so now you're trying to claim Trump had the FBI go after him, make up and traffic fake information that led to an impeachment and then help the democrats steal an elections from him?

Holy crap. You need to stop, this is beyond embarrassing.

To quote a resident troll: "Let's use common sense once in awhile."

Honestly I'd be good with "ever", or "once in your life".

Last edited:
Facebook sucks. Social media is creating a generation socially awkward kids that can’t hold a conversation with another human being and old people who post cryptic messages about the drama in their life. It’s the worst. There is a reason a lot of formal social media execs don’t let their kids on social media.
Nah.........The Libs of Tic Tock have taken them under their wing. :oops: 😂

Almost missed this part. @jimbo1313R must be a regular user.😂

• Haha
Wait - so now you're trying to claim Trump had the FBI go after him, make up and traffic fake information that led to an impeach and then help the democrats steal an elections from him?

funny-western.gif

Back in the day we could send letters or call someone on the phone. For them to say things about us it would have to be in public where there was a chance of getting the crap beat out of them. Today we have complete cowards hiding behind keyboards but instead of holding the bullies accountable, they attack completely innocent people that had nothing to do with it. Satan uses irrational thoughts to compel his evildoers. Facebook is great for keeping up with old schoolmates and family but to use it for anything else is doing Satan's bidding.

Back in the day we could send letters or call someone on the phone. For them to say things about us it would have to be in public where there was a chance of getting the crap beat out of them. Today we have complete cowards hiding behind keyboards but instead of holding the bullies accountable, they attack completely innocent people that had nothing to do with it. Satan uses irrational thoughts to compel his evildoers. Facebook is great for keeping up with old schoolmates and family but to use it for anything else is doing Satan's bidding.
We have thousands of examples of how brave the Antifa soy boys are. I never get tired of the new ones or the reruns. 😂

Yes! If there's legitimate just-cause basis on the part of the DOJacobins, the FBLie then they should be all released! That just means Hillary, Obama, and others like them would be perp-walked to the gas chamber or the gallows! We know how much that would terrify you.😁
You didn't answer. All or just Trumps?

Wait - so now you're trying to claim Trump had the FBI go after him, make up and traffic fake information that led to an impeach and then help the democrats steal an elections from him?

Re-read what I responded to. Nothing you said is responding to what I said.

Re-read what I responded to. Nothing you said is responding to what I said.
It was two memes featuring a list of corrupt acts by the FBI.

You then pointed out some of those happened when Trump was in office, implying they were his fault or were done at his behest (also using the context of your comment in post #3 to put 2 and 2 together).

Unlike you, I do respond to what people post with a pertinent response.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT