ADVERTISEMENT

You're right Insta, the defense is really good

IIRC, didn't someone here also defend Butters McElwain?

Prolly the same guy that was one of the very few to want Trask to start, and Dan to be hired to replace McLame. The same guy that wanted Trask over McLame's choices at QB: Del Rio, Appleby, Zaire, and Franks....

Those with their 'selective memory' engaged often run their ignorant mouths the most. How convenient for them to only remember what suits their own bias... :cool:

Prolly the same guy that was one of the very few to want Trask to start, and Dan to be hired to replace McLame. The same guy that wanted Trask over McLame's choices at QB: Del Rio, Appleby, Zaire, and Franks....

Those with their 'selective memory' engaged often run their ignorant mouths the most. How convenient for them to only remember what suits their own bias... :cool:

the same guy that defends Mike White by bashing Billy Donovan.

Reactions: gatordad3
Also, McLame and whatever dumb nickname I'm sure you have for Doug Nussmeier were the ones that went out and got Trask.

Not you. Even though you act like you were somehow involved.

Mouthy trolls on ignore, continue to rant and whine to the board only, so someone here please give them a little pat on the back for their always thrilling commentary, while I continue to take care of more important business.... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

I'd like to know who wanted Del Rio, Appleby and Zaire over Trask. Del Rio and Appleby were the QB's in 2016 while Trask and Franks redshirted. Trask was injured in 2017 so all UF had were Del Rio, Franks, and Zaire.

There are likely many things that the blond women of the world would like to know, but never will for obvious reasons.... 😏

I'd like to know the difference of opinions between the arm-chair know-it--alls, and the ones that are in the best position to know about and evaluate Grantham, like the All SEC defensive team leader. That is fairly easy to learn. 🤓

"I have nothing but love and respect for Coach Grantham. Part of the reason I feel like fans are probably mad at him, because it's on the defense and us not executing, which he's not on the field playing, so how can you get mad at him? I feel like it's on us to execute his play calling and just on us to step up." -- Gators cornerback Kaiir Elam on criticism of defensive coordinator Todd Grantham

I agree. Players and coaches know everything. So why do you have an opinion? Or is that different?

no. Why do YOU have an opinion?

I fire you as a poster, and must now fire everyone that allows you to post.

#instalogic

also....I wonder if insta knows, deep down, that he's an awful poster, and that's why he doesn't want to see awful coaches fired

Grantham is pathetic. I've never seen a Gator defense so poorly prepared or coached. And it's obvious Grantham cares nothing for fundamentals. I've seen at least 30 missed tackles in this game alone........on one single play I saw six. SIX!! Buh bye Grantham.

Reactions: gatordad3
Another 600 yard performance, the third this season. We had given up 600 yards TWICE in our history before this season. Tell us more about how great Grantham is Insta.

Grantham is pathetic. I've never seen a Gator defense so poorly prepared or coached. And it's obvious Grantham cares nothing for fundamentals. I've seen at least 30 missed tackles in this game alone........on one single play I saw six. SIX!! Buh bye Grantham.
He is your James Coley.

The Mullen post game presser set a whole new standard for the term "spin room." As I said in a previous post I expected one of 2 excuses: we didn't care because this game means nothing or two many starters out. He managed to weave both narratives into his interview. If Florida had been at full strength this game would have been closer but the gator D would have still been lit up.

The Mullen post game presser set a whole new standard for the term "spin room." As I said in a previous post I expected one of 2 excuses: we didn't care because this game means nothing or two many starters out. He managed to weave both narratives into his interview. If Florida had been at full strength this game would have been closer but the gator D would have still been lit up.
The d would have been lit up but I don’t think OU scores 55 on us full strength. I also think the full strength offense scores in the 40’s so this is probably something like 45-42 either way under normal circumstances.

The choke-la-homo swooners were dying to have something to run their village idiot mouths about, so this kind of drivel was expected. For them, beating any SEC team is the top of their world, even a 4 loss SEC team is bargging material for them now days.

But you're right choker, the Gators missing 15 players should have been no problem for them. 😏
And beating a 2 loss Big 12-10-whatever team, in what amounted to a 'home game' for them, should still matter to the Gator's 'Scout Team' that played them. :rolleyes:

This was a GREAT YEAR for the chokers, (so grats) because at least this year they didn't get embarrassed with a 5th loss in a CFP game....

2019 CFP Peach Bowl -- LSU 63 - 28 Choke-la-homo

2018 CFP Orange Bowl - Bama 45 - 34 Choke-la-homo

2017 CFP Rose Bowl - UGly 54 - 48 Choke-la-homo

2015 CFP Orange Bowl - Clemp's-son 37 - 17 Choke-la-homo

So, beating a 5 loss AU team in 2015, and a 4 loss UF team in 2020, is about where the Big 12-10-whatever Champion should be able to finish a season.... 😇 -- 🤣

My Gators won the one that actually mattered:
2008 - Natl.Champ UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo :p

PS
The only team more over-rated annually than the chokers is neutered lame.

Last edited:
The choke-la-homo swooners were dying to have something to run their village idiot mouths about, so this kind of drivel was expected. For them, beating any SEC team is the top of their world, even a 4 loss SEC team is bargging material for them now days.

But you're right choker, the Gators missing 15 players should have been no problem for them. 😏
And beating a 2 loss Big 12-10-whatever team, in what amounted to a 'home game' for them, should still matter to the Gator's 'Scout Team' that played them. :rolleyes:

This was a GREAT YEAR for the chokers, (so grats) because at least this year they didn't get embarrassed with a 5th loss in a CFP game....

2019 CFP Peach Bowl -- LSU 63 - 28 Choke-la-homo

2018 CFP Orange Bowl - Bama 45 - 34 Choke-la-homo

2017 CFP Rose Bowl - UGly 54 - 48 Choke-la-homo

2015 CFP Orange Bowl - Clemp's-son 37 - 17 Choke-la-homo

So, beating a 5 loss AU team in 2015, and a 4 loss UF team in 2020, is about where the Big 12-10-whatever Champion should be able to finish a season.... 😇 -- 🤣

My Gators won the one that actually mattered:
2008 - Natl.Champ UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo :p

PS
The only team more over-rated annually than the chokers is neutered lame.
But, but Demarco Murray didn't play in that game. If he had, Oklahoma would have won. See how lame that sounds? Never mind. I already know the answer. lol 🤣
Oklahoma's Conference Titles: 51 > Florida's Conference Titles: 8 Seasons: 126
Oklahoma's National Titles: 7 > Florida's National Titles: 3 Seasons: 112
Get back to me when your little team becomes a Blue Blood in CFB. 😘
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 BOOMER SOONER! 😁
(20) dan mullens - Twitter Search / Twitter

I saw an article in the Orlando Sentinel written post game that referred to the matchup as "two blue bloods." I almost spit up in my mouth. Comparing OU's history on the gridiron to Florida is like comparing a Ferrari to a Yugo. We were winning NC's when you guys were losing to Tulsa in the Gator Bowl. I think we have more HT winners then you do conference championships.

Question for the OK dudes that showed up here. You guys feeling good about Rattler? He threw some passes last night that against quality defenses or DBs would have been picks or at the very least swatted balls. He’s got a strong arm but he’s pretty lucky that UF defense was so bad. Just curious how you guys feel about him moving forward.

Question for the OK dudes that showed up here. You guys feeling good about Rattler? He threw some passes last night that against quality defenses or DBs would have been picks or at the very least swatted balls. He’s got a strong arm but he’s pretty lucky that UF defense was so bad. Just curious how you guys feel about him moving forward.
Rattler is a freshman. He is very accurate. A lot of his incomplete passes are due to our young receiving core and dropped passes. What he lacks is the ability to sense when he needs to throw the ball away sooner or is about to be sacked - something Baker and Kyler were pretty darn good at. Give Rattler another year or two and he will be a Heisman contender. IMO

Reactions: fsumc
I agree on Rattler. He has an effortless and accurate release. I think he was so good in HS he takes his gunslinger mentality too far. 2 throws in the game were emblematic of his talent...he literally flicks his wrist falling back with a Gator in his face & hits Mims in stride. Second, the back shoulder throw to Rambo. Both TDs.

To be fair this is his second year in the program though so he wasn’t completely green coming into the year. This is a weird year, I kept seeing guys thrown up on the screen as freshmen and sophomores without the redshirt designator but they’d been around for 2-3 years.

He got into a game or 2 his freshman year, behind Hurts. We just signed the #1 dual threat QB, Caleb Williams but our 2nd & 3rd string QB's have both entered the portal...Mordecai to SMU and Morris is yet to be determined...both 4-star.

He got into a game or 2 his freshman year, behind Hurts. We just signed the #1 dual threat QB, Caleb Williams but our 2nd & 3rd string QB's have both entered the portal...Mordecai to SMU and Morris is yet to be determined...both 4-star.

When you have quality QB's, that's normal. If Richardson wins the job next year I think it very likely Jones goes in the portal.

It's been amusing the last few years when Georgia starts crowing about having 7ish QB's in the room. All that means is you have a bunch of guys who are happy to get a free education but have zero desire to get on the field.

Tennis-sea and Choke-la-homo both live on their ancient past like it means anything today. Princeton has 20-something NC's, but nobody G's-a-S about their ancient history either. :rolleyes:

UF has 2 NC's since the Dollies (98), the Chokers (00), or he Shorthorns (05) last had one.
Other so-called Blue Bloods: UGly (80), Neutered Lame (88) are even further out....
The Neb and Mich Blue-balls (they split one in 1997) are fast approaching those others.

PS -- One SEC-C is worth 10 Big 12-10-whatever has-been championships. 😏
Since the SEC led the way in Power-5 Conference expansion (1992) to 12 team with a Conf. Championship game, (now 14 teams), they have won 14 NC's with 5 different teams UA6-UF3-LSU3-TN1-AU1.
In that same time frame, OK1-TX1-Mich1/2-Neb1/2-ND0.... So much for the Blue-balls... o_O

PSS -- Not that it matters to me, but one of the Gator's incoming Fr QB's (Jalen) is Jon Kitna's son. ;)

Oh BTW - How many of the recent Choker QB's were HS recruited and fully trained by the ole lying Riley Coyote? When he recruited the Rattler, he told him that he was not going to take any xfer QB's. Then after Rattler signed, the lying Coyote immediately brought in the Bama trained xfer Hurts, forcing Rattler to sit out and redshirt... 🤣

The Rattler should do well for the Riley Coyote vs Big 12-10-whatever defenses.
However, I wouldn't trade any of UF's 4 QB's in 2021 for him.
The Gator's QB Whisperer, with his offensive system, is good to go for 2021 imo.

QBpp Spencer Rattler 6-1 205 rsFr ***** (starter)
2020 Stats:
P - 214 of 317 67.5%, 3,031 yds, (14.2 YPC - 9.6 YPA) 28 TD, 7 Int, L-61, QBR 81.2
R - 81 for 160 Yds, 2.0 YPC, 6 TD's, L-25

QBpp Kyle Trask 6-5 240 rsSr ** (starter)
2020 Stats:
P - 301 of 437 68.9%, 4,283 Yds, (YPA 14.2 YPC - 9.8 YPA) 43 TD, 8 Ints, L-71, QBR 88.5
R - 64 for 50 Yds, 0.8 YPC, 3 TD's, L-26
==========

QBdt Emory Jones 6-2 210 Jr **** (backup to Heisman finalist)
Non-starter 2020 Stats:
P - 18 of 32 56.3% for 221 Yds, (12.3 YPC - 6.91 YPA) 2 TD's, 1 Int, L-30, QBR N/A
R - 32 for 217 Yds, 6.8 YPC, 2 TD's, L-22

QBdt Anthony Richardson 6-4 234 Fr **** (3rd String newbee)
P - 1 of 2 50% for 27 Yds, (27.0 YPC - 13.5 YPA) 1 TD, 1 Int, L-27 Yds, QBR N/A
R - 7 for 61 Yds 8.7 YPC, L-27
~ Won the E-ll Distance Throw with a 70+ yard toss.

QBdt Carlos Del Rio-Wilson 6-3 215 Fr ****
Elite 11 - https://gatorswire.usatoday.com/202...mit-carlos-del-rio-shines-at-elite-11-finals/

QBpp Jalen Kitna 6-4 200 Fr *** - Son of NFL QB Jon Kitna

ADVERTISEMENT