ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Gatordad3

Gatordad tears that shit up every night
giggity.gif

Chance for a new reality TV show. Stacy: Shadow Governor in the Big House

Co-Produced by MTV Cribs and the producers of Orange is the New Black.

Live and uncensored including Stacy's shower scenes.

But dont feel guilty part of the profit will be set aside for Stacy's bariatric surgery and dental work once she is released.

I remember that song - damn you - bringing my age into this - disco era. ;) But for all of you youngsters who never "bumped" during the disco "Saturday Night Fever" days just don't know what you missed. Big bell jeans, Member's Only jacket days.
I was a kid listening to my dad's songs on his reel to reel player/recorder and this song was one of many on his playlist. Listening to songs on a reel to reel should tell you I'm in my early 50's.

But dont feel guilty part of the profit will be set aside for Stacy's bariatric surgery and dental work once she is released.
Redd Foxx in drag?

Guest starring Ruby the diligent absentee ballot counter and “thumb drive Dave”.

@gatordad3

Mornin’ 🥰🥰😍😘😘

How the hell I missed this post earlier is beyond me. Her face pretty much takes up this whole page with just one post.

Jersey shore that shit and have all the corrupt commie governors in one household. The twist is no PPE, small house, regular food, curfew, can’t go anywhere.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
There's just not enough Ted Cruz's in this world.
@kjfreeze
Gatordad tears that shit up every night
You obviously mistaken me for that other @G8trDad3 !
raysgirl.gif

@gatordad3 I just love your wife’s pearls of wisdom 🤭😭😭

Stacey Abrams: ‘No Justification’ for Killing Bryant without Trying Some ‘Intervention,’ ‘Regardless’ o

@gatordad3 I just love your wife’s pearls of wisdom 🤭😭😭

Stacey Abrams: ‘No Justification’ for Killing Bryant without Trying Some ‘Intervention,’ ‘Regardless’ o

First, you've mistaken me for @G8trDad3, since he loves some Fat Abrams.
Second, says the fat F**k who has gangstas out in the streets with guns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT