ADVERTISEMENT

Yay - I love to pay more at the pump

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Last week gasoline rose from $1.87 to $1.99 per gallon. Today I go to fill up the car at an exciting $2.05 a gallon. Don't you all just LOVE Biden? The only time gas was above $2.00/gallon during Trump's awesome Presidency was during his first 1/2 year. It took about that long to lower what Biden and his pal O did.

Last week gasoline rose from $1.87 to $1.99 per gallon. Today I go to fill up the car at an exciting $2.05 a gallon. Don't you all just LOVE Biden? The only time gas was above $2.00/gallon during Trump's awesome Presidency was during his first 1/2 year. It took about that long to lower what Biden and his pal O did.

Texas is going after his feeble ass with multiple law suits over his war on energy

Shut up you over privileged white supremacist. Pay your fair share.
Say no to the keystone pipeline. Say no to fracking. All you guys have to move to cities with mass transit because that’s really a good idea in a pandemic.

Last edited:

Living in the Bay Area I haven't seen gas prices below $3.00 in a long time. I'd gladly pay much more, as I consider it an investment in a future filled with less pollution, less energy conflicts, and more versatile industries of the next generation.

Living in the Bay Area I haven't seen gas prices below $3.00 in a long time. I'd gladly pay much more, as I consider it an investment in a future filled with less pollution, less energy conflicts, and more versatile industries of the next generation.
And what are you going to use to charge those electric cars? What is going to charge those power stations? You think you see a lot of cars on the side of the road now, just wait.

And what are you going to use to charge those electric cars? What is going to charge those power stations? You think you see a lot of cars on the side of the road now, just wait.

Solar, wind, maybe next generation nuclear in the future. I don't think I see a lot of cars on the side of the road, maybe that's just where you live.

Reactions: pdeedy
Solar, wind, maybe next generation nuclear in the future. I don't think I see a lot of cars on the side of the road, maybe that's just where you live.
I get a kick out of ppl who don’t do their research but act like they know something. Haha.
I bet u think battery cars are great for the environment? Look into what happens with them when they break down. Lol.

And you think the libs will approve nuclear?🤣
Only if China gets some of the uranium or plutonium. They’ll tell Biden it’s to help the “waste” recycle but we we know it’s to use it against anyone who doesn’t follow what they say.

The exception is the Dems, if it lines their pockets then it’s great for America

I get a kick out of ppl who don’t do their research but act like they know something. Haha.
I bet u think battery cars are great for the environment? Look into what happens with them when they break down. Lol.

I actually don't care that much about the environment, but I know enough people around the world do and the lower polluting (or just apparently lower polluting, whatever, don't care) industries are the future.

I also think electric cars are simply gonna be better cars. They sure as heck are faster and quieter already, and with better batteries and charging, they can be even more convenient considering you'll rarely have to visit a charging station. We're also only a few years into mainstream electric cars, the future is pretty bright IMO.

And you think the libs will approve nuclear?🤣

No, I doubt it. Can't get everything you want now, can you?

I actually don't care that much about the environment, but I know enough people around the world do and the lower polluting (or just apparently lower polluting, whatever, don't care) industries are the future.

I also think electric cars are simply gonna be better cars. They sure as heck are faster and quieter already, and with better batteries and charging, they can be even more convenient considering you'll rarely have to visit a charging station. We're also only a few years into mainstream electric cars, the future is pretty bright IMO.

Maybe talk to those ppl. U should educate urself. Also, ur points on cars.. quieter n being built better. Lol u don’t know much about cars also.

I love that song. Crank it up.

Natural gas and coal are both industries democrats have been shutting down and nuclear SHOULD be what we are investing for energy but that is a total non-starter for them. Good luck with those electric cars.

I hate to burst your Trump bubble but Just so you know, average gasoline prices were higher during Trumps first three years than in Obama’s last year. Not that anything would diminish your love for the Orange Man. You really miss him, don’t you?

Sorry for interrupting. Now, back to your regularly scheduled hate fest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
No no. Electric cars and boats are made from green energy dreams. They don’t take up any natural resources and will save the third world.

Which makes you useful....to some.

Creating barriers for the existing energy source hoping to make the next possible source look more attractive is a recipe for disaster. And it is cruel to poor people...who your party claims to champion.

If solar, wind and rainbow colored unicorn farts are the answer to our future energy needs, there's no need to retard carbon based energy sources like coal, natural gas and petroleum.

This is a power play, plain and simple. I'm fine with viable alternative energy sources provided that they don't double or triple our ACTUAL previous energy costs.

Creating barriers for the existing energy source hoping to make the next possible source look more attractive is a recipe for disaster. And it is cruel to poor people...who your party claims to champion.

If solar, wind and rainbow colored unicorn farts are the answer to our future energy needs, there's no need to retard carbon based energy sources like coal, natural gas and petroleum.

This is a power play, plain and simple. I'm fine with viable alternative energy sources provided that they don't double or triple our ACTUAL previous energy costs.

You realize that the fossil fuel industry receives a lot of subsidies as well, right?

Besides, we're in a global economy now. If you don't identify the next generation industry and invest in it early, you risk getting dominated by other countries who do. I mean, what's gonna happen when renewables, EVs, etc. become more mature based off of tech and manufacturing from the Chinese or the Europeans? You think we can just snap our fingers and start adopting them? Or do you think we'll be paying foreign countries for imports and patents because we've been sitting on our butts with last century tech?

As we saw with plantation crackers Biden/Lamumba, black America poverty went up and home ownership went down. With Trump, prior to the pandemic, minorities saw all time record low unemployment numbers. Looks like Beijing Biden is putting us back on the communist path.

As we saw with plantation crackers Biden/Lamumba, black America poverty went up and home ownership went down. With Trump, prior to the pandemic, minorities saw all time record low unemployment numbers. Looks like Beijing Biden is putting us back on the communist path.
Are you race baiting again?

You realize that the fossil fuel industry receives a lot of subsidies as well, right?

Yes. But are you actually pretending that it's a level playing field? That we aren't propping up green energy while also levying what amounts to penalty tax on fossil fuel?

Besides, we're in a global economy now. If you don't identify the next generation industry and invest in it early, you risk getting dominated by other countries who do. I mean, what's gonna happen when renewables, EVs, etc. become more mature based off of tech and manufacturing from the Chinese or the Europeans? You think we can just snap our fingers and start adopting them? Or do you think we'll be paying foreign countries for imports and patents because we've been sitting on our butts with last century tech?

The Chinese have, and almost certainly still are, stealing green technology from the US and other western countries. That tells me that we aren't falling behind because of a lack of investment. If we're falling behind, it's because we're losing the espionage war, most notably with regards to battery technology and control systems for wind farms.

Uh, he's the one who brought up race. As usual. Learn the difference.
Oh. I know the difference. Until he is man enough to come on here and tell me he is sorry I will still think about putting a boot up his ass and slapping him in the head. If I called you something you are not, wouldnt you defend yourself? In the honor of mankind he better wishes he never meets me.

Oh. I know the difference. Until he is man enough to come on here and tell me he is sorry I will still think about putting a boot up his ass and slapping him in the head. If I called you something you are not, wouldnt you defend yourself? In the honor of mankind he better wishes he never meets me.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Nor do I care about your tough guy internet threats.

But to the topic, I called SI a race baiter, since most of his posts involve something about race.

Nobody wants to bring up how the OP lied about gas prices?
I''ll reply. Yes, you are correct. I spat off out of haste and wanted to slap down what I wanted to hear... However, we are going to go in the opposite direction and who knows when it'll stop. I'll predict by the end of February the prices will be at least $2.50/gallon. Oh, and notice I didn't say bet, because I know how that triggers you. You like to wager, even wagering on your soul.

I''ll reply. Yes, you are correct. I spat off out of haste and wanted to slap down what I wanted to hear... However, we are going to go in the opposite direction and who knows when it'll stop. I'll predict by the end of February the prices will be at least $2.50/gallon. Oh, and notice I didn't say bet, because I know how that triggers you. You like to wager, even wagering on your soul.
Impossible, he’s a devout catholic 😂😂😂

Reactions: kjfreeze
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT