ADVERTISEMENT

*yawn*...I've said it before...

NorthJerseyGator

Gator Great
Sep 17, 2010
and I'll say it again...wake me up when we have a son of a Preacher man QB...without that main ingredient we have no titles...one of the gazillion support staff should be online filtering high school QB's nationwide to comprise a list of sons of Preachers regardless of talent rankings...all three guys with statues outside BHG and with nattie rings are sons of Preachers...and God made the sun Orange and the sky Blue...so we gotta do what he wants us to do and get a son of a Preacher man Q.

wow-amazed.gif

and I'll say it again...wake me up when we have a son of a Preacher man QB...without that main ingredient we have no titles...one of the gazillion support staff should be online filtering high school QB's nationwide to comprise a list of sons of Preachers regardless of talent rankings...all three guys with statues outside BHG and with nattie rings are sons of Preachers...and God made the sun Orange and the sky Blue...so we gotta do what he wants us to do and get a son of a Preacher man Q.
Preach

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I don't know if his father is a formal preacher or not, but he's obviously been preaching well to his son as mentioned below by Lagway's private QB coach:

'“Man DJ his character, his humility on top of being an elite athlete,” Lagway’s private quarterback coach J.P. Tillman said. “Just a sensational quarterback. You have a kid who’s able to go into any room, smile. he’s got this awesome smile. I told his dad Monday it’s a cereal box smile. It’s nothing for me to call him and he’s already reading his bible.'

I don't know if his father is a formal preacher or not, but he's obviously been preaching well to his son as mentioned below by Lagway's private QB coach:

'“Man DJ his character, his humility on top of being an elite athlete,” Lagway’s private quarterback coach J.P. Tillman said. “Just a sensational quarterback. You have a kid who’s able to go into any room, smile. he’s got this awesome smile. I told his dad Monday it’s a cereal box smile. It’s nothing for me to call him and he’s already reading his bible.'
North Jersey,

Preacher part is close enough for gov't work/SEC purposes !

Lagway's smile illuminates the room - pray he doesn't change his mind before he puts pen to paper next year at ESD

He's got follower of Christ front and center on his public profile. This could be the next great one for us boys. Let's get that fourth Nattie!

https://mobile.twitter.com/dereklagway

ADVERTISEMENT