ADVERTISEMENT

Wow....this is why the FBI claims it was raiding Trump's house...

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

So do we remember a few weeks ago when this happened:

So sheep.....this is where you need to put your politics aside and CRITICALLY EXAMINE what just happened here.

The FBI is claiming they believe Trump has nuclear documents. IE, they think he's got documents associated with launching nukes.

That's their claim.

Two weeks ago, NYC and NJ started prepping citizens for a nuclear attack.

So again, you sheep need to CRITICALLY EXAMINE what just happened here.

The FBI is trying to make the case that Trump wants to launch a NUCLEAR ATTACK on the American people. That by itself is insane. But the punchline is, they have apparently THOUGHT THIS FOR WEEKS AND DID NOTHING. Hell it even got to NYC and NU so they knew to prepare.

Sheep. Please turn off your political brainwashing and THINK FOR YOURSELF. There is no planet on which this story makes sense.

Please fight your programming. We know you have been taught to blindly hate Trump, but do you REALLY think if the US government REALLY thought that an American was capable of launching a nuclear attack against his own country, do you REALLY think we would wait WEEKS to do anything about it?????

Please fight your programming. Please don't let them do this to you.

Trump requested all documents associated with the warrant (including affadavits) be unsealed. He did this at 11 AM on Thursday. Trump is the roadrunner and he continues baiting the swamp creatures (wiley coyote) into chasing him. They continue to be bruised, battered and embarrassed.

Does anyone really think Trump packs his own boxes at the White House? Does anyone really think that if the FBI or National Archives asked for a specific document, that Trump would not give it back?

Now, a question for the double masked, pronoun obsessed, libs on this thread who are unable to define the term "woman". How would you and the media react to the FBI sniffing around Michelle Obama's lingerie looking for the 30 M documents Obama has that were supposed to be digitized and returned but haven't been? Or had the FBI broken into the Clinton home to take posession of Hillary's illegal server containing 100 + classified documents.

We need Trump/Desantis as this country has been turned into a police state with democrat looters and arsonists protected while conservative Republicans are raided by the IRS, FBI or DOJ using fabricated evidence presented to liberal judges.

So sheep.....this is where you need to put your politics aside and CRITICALLY EXAMINE what just happened here.

The FBI is claiming they believe Trump has nuclear documents. IE, they think he's got documents associated with launching nukes.

That's their claim.

The FBI is trying to make the case that Trump wants to launch a NUCLEAR ATTACK on the American people. That by itself is insane. But the punchline is, they have apparently THOUGHT THIS FOR WEEKS AND DID NOTHING. Hell it even got to NYC and NU so they knew to prepare.

Sheep. Please turn off your political brainwashing and THINK FOR YOURSELF. There is no planet on which this story makes sense.

Please fight your programming. We know you have been taught to blindly hate Trump, but do you REALLY think if the US government REALLY thought that an American was capable of launching a nuclear attack against his own country, do you REALLY think we would wait WEEKS to do anything about it?????

So Trump stole nukes, and is going to unilaterally wage war on the US?

Man, he really is Hitler.

The FBI is trying to make the case that Trump wants to launch a NUCLEAR ATTACK on the American people. That by itself is insane.

Yes and you're the only person saying that insane thing 🤣

Again true....so since you're the only person claiming it...
What planet do you live on again? 🤣

This PSA brought to you by a guy who believes in Q-Anon theories 🤣

Has anyone witnessed the resurrection of JFK jr yet? 🤣

Reactions: G8trDad3
So Trump stole nukes, and is going to unilaterally wage war on the US?

Man, he really is Hitler.
So help me here: I really haven't kept up with this latest 'Trump is going down' story. They have become so predictably boring that I don't even bother getting into the basic details anymore.

What I see others claiming is: Trump ordered that documents associated with Crossfire Hurricane, the FBI investigation which is now a part of John Durham's CRIMINAL investigation, be declassified. Trump gave the order right before he left office.

But the President's orders were defied, and the documents weren't declassified. Seems like disobeying the President should at least get someone a stern talking to, but that part seems to be overlooked by the usual suspects.

Trump then (I think) took those documents with him? Since he ordered them to be declassified, that would be fine.

But his orders were disobeyed, and the documents were never declassified. So now the FBI is trying to go after him for having 'classified' documents that are only 'classified' because someone disobeyed the President of the United States?

And THAT is why we think Trump is the one in the wrong here?

Honest question cause I honestly gave up caring about the sheep's wild Trump conspiracy theories. Is that what happened here?

That's their claim.

You forgot to add that the signed Search Warrant was received Friday, BUT the FBI waited until Monday to raid. Hmmm.

So help me here: I really haven't kept up with this latest 'Trump is going down' story. They have become so predictably boring that I don't even bother getting into the basic details anymore.

What I see others claiming is: Trump ordered that documents associated with Crossfire Hurricane, the FBI investigation which is now a part of John Durham's CRIMINAL investigation, be declassified. Trump gave the order right before he left office.

But the President's orders were defied, and the documents weren't declassified. Seems like disobeying the President should at least get someone a stern talking to, but that part seems to be overlooked by the usual suspects.

Trump then (I think) took those documents with him? Since he ordered them to be declassified, that would be fine.

But his orders were disobeyed, and the documents were never declassified. So now the FBI is trying to go after him for having 'classified' documents that are only 'classified' because someone disobeyed the President of the United States?

And THAT is why we think Trump is the one in the wrong here?

Honest question cause I honestly gave up caring about the sheep's wild Trump conspiracy theories. Is that what happened here?
You forgot to add that Trymp and his attorney's HAVE been in active talks with the Archives about the supposed documents that were supposedly the target of the search.

BUT we all know that the FBI only used this as a means to get there foot in the door. Once inside, they were actually looking for ANYTHING they could find that might be evidence of any crime. That is why they ASKED for the security cameras to be turned off.

You forgot to add that Trymp and his attorney's HAVE been in active talks with the Archives about the supposed documents that were supposedly the target of the search.

BUT we all know that the FBI only used this as a means to get there foot in the door. Once inside, they were actually looking for ANYTHING they could find that might be evidence of any crime. That is why they ASKED for the security cameras to be turned off.
I wasn't being facetious, I really haven't kept up with this story. Cause there is no story here, this is another witchhunt by the left that will go to the same place the other 105 did.

Regardless, they will end up arresting Trump. They can't let him get back in office.

Reactions: nail1988
"My poll numbers are the strongest they have ever been, fundraising by the Republican Party is breaking all records, and midterm elections are fast approaching," he said in the Thursday night statement, calling the raid on his home "inappropriate and highly unethical."

Good morning gentlemen! This Trump quote pulled from the Newsmax article tells you everything you need to know about the well-being of this man going forward. The Demo-Communists cannot shake, rattle, and roll this man at all. And they are terrified of him. Good news for us.

Yes and you're the only person saying that insane thing 🤣

Again true....so since you're the only person claiming it...
What planet do you live on again? 🤣

This PSA brought to you by a guy who believes in Q-Anon theories 🤣

Has anyone witnessed the resurrection of JFK jr yet? 🤣

@GhostOfMatchesMalone you were very upfront and persistent in asking all, but this one particular sheep, to step aside his hatred for Trump and politics and examine the situation. And, of course, you and I both knew it couldn't happen to a little man who has the intellect of a sheep.

Last edited:
LOL.........

I woke up to that bullshit this morning. It doesn't take a lot of IQ to see right through this ruse. The DOJ is fishing and reeling without bait so they throw some dynamite out. I halfway expected planted evidence anyway, but this is some really bizarre stuff.

Only a really simple mind would believe this horseshit. Trump's apparently got the goods on some high ranking officials and the DOJ is desperate to destroy the evidence.

“Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax,” Trump said in a post on his social media platform Truth Social. “Two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more. Same sleazy people involved. Why wouldn’t the FBI allow the inspection of areas at Mar-a-Lago with our lawyer’s , or others, present. Made them wait outside in the heat, wouldn’t let them get even close — said ‘ABSOLUTELY NOT.’ Planting information anyone?”
--------------------------------

They are after Trump so bad to keep him from running I wouldn't put it past them to plant something. Russia collusion nonsense showed FBI agents will do crap like that.

LOL.........

I woke up to that bullshit this morning. It doesn't take a lot of IQ to see right through this ruse. The DOJ is fishing and reeling without bait so they throw some dynamite out. I halfway expected planted evidence anyway, but this is some really bizarre stuff.

Only a really simple mind would believe this horseshit. Trump's apparently got the goods on some high ranking officials and the DOJ is desperate to destroy the evidence.
When nothing happens in a few weeks and the MSM has moved on, we will know this was the real reason.

The FBI is trying to make the case that Trump wants to launch a NUCLEAR ATTACK on the American people.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone you were very upfront and persistent in asking this one particular sheep to step aside his hatred for Trump and politics and examine the situation. And, of course, you and I both knew it couldn't happen to a little man who has the intellect of a sheep.

Everyone has examined the situation and come to the conclusion that malone is FOS

What's alleged is that trump took nuclear documents

How do you get that to mean trump wants to launch a nuclear attack on the American people?

Don't you think we may have intelligence on say Iran's nuclear program that Israel may like to see?

How about intelligence on N Korea that S Korea, Japan & China would like to see
How about intelligence on NATO that Russia would like to see?

6pqf6l.jpg

• Wow
I wasn't being facetious, I really haven't kept up with this story. Cause there is no story here, this is another witchhunt by the left that will go to the same place the other 105 did.

Regardless, they will end up arresting Trump. They can't let him get back in office.
or killing him.

Everyone has examined the situation and come to the conclusion that malone is FOS

What's alleged is that trump took nuclear documents

How do you get that to mean trump wants to launch a nuclear attack on the American people?

Don't you think we may have intelligence on say Iran's nuclear program that Israel may like to see?

How about intelligence on N Korea that S Korea, Japan & China would like to see
How about intelligence on NATO that Russia would like to see?

6pqf6l.jpg
Goodness, my name in lights. You take this bantering serious. Must have struck a frontal lobe nerve.

LOL.........

But Trump has the nuclear codes????? It's so insane that the only people who will buy it are the brainwashed sheep we have here. Moderates in particular will be heavily turned off by this.

I fear that once they realize they are going to jail, they will try to start a Civil War and take the country down with them. Maybe make a deal with China to start the war then the commies attack the patriots and in exchange the dems live in a suite gulag instead of a drab one.

Seriously, this makes no sense on any level. We may be at that point where it is a cornered animal that's just lashing out in pure survival mode.

But wait. Little dickey said Trump didn’t want the warrant details released. Looks like the clown was hoodwinked, again. Shocking I tell ya.

My guess is that enough of the request for the warrant will be redacted to let them claim any nonsense they want to even after its released. The actual warrant isn't likely to show many specifics either.

Reactions: jfegaly
Where would Trump get launch codes? They're chained to the wrist of the guy carrying the football at the Pentagon, and good luck getting them away from him.

Patently absurd.

My guess is that enough of the request for the warrant will be redacted to let them claim any nonsense they want to even after its released. The actual warrant isn't likely to show many specifics either.
Agreed.

Trump RN

@RayGravesGhost - "Trumpanezes will believe anything they are told! ANYTHING!"

Also @RayGravesGhost - "Breaking: The Washington Post is reporting that the FBI was looking for nukes in Melania's panty drawer. Whoa....."
Also little dickey…

Trump doesn’t what the warrants released.

Trump, just hours after the judge asking what he wanted:

“"Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents," the former president wrote, "even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years."

But Trump has the nuclear codes????? It's so insane that the only people who will buy it are the brainwashed sheep we have here. Moderates in particular will be heavily turned off by this.

I fear that once they realize they are going to jail, they will try to start a Civil War and take the country down with them. Maybe make a deal with China to start the war then the commies attack the patriots and in exchange the dems live in a suite gulag instead of a drab one.

Seriously, this makes no sense on any level. We may be at that point where it is a cornered animal that's just lashing out in pure survival mode.
Don't forget, Biden said that Patriots would need F-15s and Nukes to take on the Dems (I know, those aren't the exact words, but something very similar). Maybe Trump is just leveling the playing field.

Last edited:

Here we go. Now they are planting another narrative that sounds like they will have most things redacted just like in the Russian Collusion lies to keep people from seeing it.

Here we go. Now they are planting another narrative that sounds like they will have most things redacted just like in the Russian Collusion lies to keep people from seeing it.
So shocked. We cannot reveal everything for “national security purposes”

Reminds me of….

Little dickey loves his government daddy. Little dickey hoodwinked again. Garland wants nothing to do with a full release.

Typical Trumpish, brainwashed idiocy. Trump has a copy of the warrant. If he wants it public he can put it out himself.
As usual one nugget is intentionally misinterpreted to appear absurd. To claim the feds believe trump plans to nuke the US does confirm how conspiracy theorists work.

Man - Trump is going to nuke DC!?!?! 😎

The US Government is an enemy of The American People!

The trumpanzees now want everything to be released during the investigation

Yeah, that happens all of the time...the police always tell their suspect everything they know while investigating :rolleyes:

The trumpanzees now want everything to be released during the investigation

Yeah, that happens all of the time...the police always tell their suspect everything they know while investigating :rolleyes:
But wait, we thought Trump was the one who didn’t want it released. At least that was your stance yesterday.

Today? Now that Trump said release it….crickets. While we wait on all the redactions.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT