ADVERTISEMENT

WoW! Don't be late,,,,

Rival trolls hammered into the dirt once again with the facts, that put their idiocy to sleep.
SWEET! :cool:

Cocaines just picked up a 4* CB and are ranked #6 in rivals why 3* Dan sits at #27 ?:eek::eek:

UA get's a 4 star CB, Ok get's a 4 star CB, scUM get's a 4 star CB,,,, so the ph... what? :cool:

21. APB/CB McArthur Burnett 5-9 157 rsSo
12. CB C.J. Henderson 5-11 179 **** So - 2nd Team Fr All SEC
02. CB Brad Stewart 6-0 191 **** So
03. CB Marco Wilson 6-0 177 So **** - 1st Team Fr All SEC
31. CB Shawn Davis 5-11 191 So
06. CB Brian Edwards 6-2 183 So
Wilson & Henderson have already been called by some,
the best 1-2 pair of CB's in the nation. o_O
-----
2018 Additions:
35. CB Trey Dean 6-2 180 **** Fr - EE - UA-AA
??. CB/WR Justin Watkins 5-11 172
**** Fr - UA-AA (summer-B)

HOW MANY OF THOSE WILL BE BACK IN 2019?

hint - the old guy is a rsSo....

PS --- On NSD, when class ranking might count for something.

In Dan's 1st class, there were 13 4-stars and 7 3-stars.
In dust-bowl Choker math, that's a 3 star average, :confused: therefore 3 star Dan.... :rolleyes:
247 Class Ranking = #14 (Where Mac's class was in his 2nd year)
https://247sports.com/college/florida/Season/2018-Football/Commits/Preview

9. OK 22 - 1 - 12 - 9 --- 91.31

22 to 20 (-2), 9 3-stars to 7 3-stars (-2).
Who is it that really has the 3 star coach/recruiter? o_O

14. UF 20 - 0 - 13 - 7 -- 90.75 (-.56)
Dan's 1st class at UF with only 2 months to recruit while also hiring a staff.
Position coach hirings were not completed until after NSD.

Head-nailed-to-da-flor, and so FoS that his eyes and his hair are brown....

June 20th -- Dan takes a commit pledge from a Buford, Ga OL.
Filling those future OL needs with quality. :cool:

#16 OG Riley Simonds 6-3.5 324 -- Buford, GA
"110% Committed to Dan/UF" -- A Georgia HS Top 50 recruit, 24 offers.
Also took official visits to Mizzou and VaTech before committing to the Gators.
Offers: UF -- UA-AU-Ark-aTm-LSU-Ms-MsSt-SCa-UK-VU - 11 SEC's :eek:
Colo-GaT-KSt-MichSt-Neb-Ore-UL-Va-VaT

And he has the size to play as a Fr if needed. :)

Just like Dan's other two 2019 OL commits will also be big enough to play:
#35 OG Wardrick Wilson 6-4 295 - Miami, FL
Offers: UF Hard Commit - MsSt, UK, BGSU, FL-Int

#46 OT Ethan White 6-5 315 - Clearwater, FL
Offers: UF Hard Commit - UL, Neb, N.C, WVa, Pitt, USF, UCF BC, Duke
White is a 4 star Top 300 on ESPN's board... o_O

Last edited:
Just for the always clueless 3 Star choker with his head-nailed-to-da-flor... :cool:

Since the New 1st (ESD) early signing period on Dec. 20, 9 of the Gators’ last 13 commitments have come from ESPN 300 members.

That doesn’t include the recent transfers, DE signee Malik Langham, or 2020 Ath Keyvone Lee, a top-100 overall prospect according to 247Sports.

Mullen signed one of the best transition classes in Florida history, setting a school record with a dozen 4-star signees.

The Gators won battles against Alabama (Jacob Copeland, Langham), Clemson (Richard Gouraige), Florida State (Emory Jones), Miami (Andrew Chatfield) and Ohio State (Jalon Jones). (proving to any Choke-la-homo, that Dan can't recruit). :rolleyes:

Just for the always clueless 3 Star choker with his head-nailed-to-da-flor... :cool:

Since the New 1st (ESD) early signing period on Dec. 20, 9 of the Gators’ last 13 commitments have come from ESPN 300 members.

That doesn’t include the recent transfers, DE signee Malik Langham, or 2020 Ath Keyvone Lee, a top-100 overall prospect according to 247Sports.

Mullen signed one of the best transition classes in Florida history, setting a school record with a dozen 4-star signees.

The Gators won battles against Alabama (Jacob Copeland, Langham), Clemson (Richard Gouraige), Florida State (Emory Jones), Miami (Andrew Chatfield) and Ohio State (Jalon Jones). (proving to any Choke-la-homo, that Dan can't recruit). :rolleyes:

You rang? :p

Best transition class that finished #18 ?o_O 3* Dan did pick up a few transfers in 18 that should provide depth.

I was scrolling through Rivals recruiting rankings and noticed 3* Dan picked up another 3* commit from Jawga! :eek::D

Lizzerds now ranked # 27 th in rivals recruiting with ( 6 ) 3* and ( 4 ) 4*

Last edited:
I guess you missed (tried to ignore reality again) this post, just 2 posts before yours...

June 20th -- Dan takes a commit pledge from a Buford, Ga OL.
Filling those future OL needs with quality. :cool:

#16 OG Riley Simonds 63.5 324 -- Buford, GA
"110% Committed to Dan/UF" -- A Georgia HS Top 50 recruit, 24 offers.
Also took official visits to Mizzou and VaTech before committing to the Gators.

And he has the size to play as a Fr if needed. :)

Just like Dan's other two 2019 OL commits will also be big enough to play:
#35 OG Wardrick Wilson 6-4 295 - Miami, FL
Offers: UF Hard Commit - MsSt, UK, BGSU, FL-Int

#46 OT Ethan White 6-5 315 ****- Clearwater, FL
Offers: UF Hard Commit - UL, Neb, N.C, WVa, Pitt, USF, UCF BC, Duke

You are of course free to quote any source that supports your own obvious rival-troll prejudices... :cool:

ESPN Recruit Ranking:
#13 QB-dt Jalon Jones **** - 300
#12 OG Ethan White **** - 300
#17 DT Jaelin Humphries **** - 300
#23 OLB Tyron Hopper **** - 300
-----
#29 FS Trent Whittemore **** - (HS-QB,WR,RB,CB,P)
#32 Ath/WR Ja'Markis Weston ****
#49 WR Dionte Marks ****
-----
#22 ILB Jamal Abrams 6-2 240 ***

#33 OG Riley Simonds 6-3.5 324 *** (#16 OG - 247)

~ NR OT Wardrick Wilson
ESPN has badly missed the boat on Wilson with a NR and only 3 offers: UF-UK-BGSU

Per 247 Recruiting:
#34 OT Wardrick Wilson 6-5 305 **** - Doral, FL
Offers: UF - UGA-Mizz-TN-UK -- Mich-Neb-UL

But even 247 Composite is more credible than your favorite rivals is now daze... :confused:
=====

OT Jeremy James 6-5 305 - Cummings, GA
Offers: UF-UGA-Ms - Mia-Neb-NC-NCSt-BC-Duke-UCF-WVa-UL-(20 total)

After taking to the field and camping with the Florida Gators coaching staff this past Friday for their final lineman camp of the season, he was very happy to get a UF offer, to go with his many others. (If you, rivals, or anyone else wants to call him a 3 star, that's just fine with me) :cool:

Last edited:
I guess you missed (tried to ignore reality again) this post, just 2 posts before yours...

You are of course free to quote any source that supports your own obvious rival-troll prejudices... :cool:

ESPN Recruit Ranking:
#13 QB-dt Jalon Jones **** - 300
#12 OG Ethan White **** - 300
#17 DT Jaelin Humphries **** - 300
#23 OLB Tyron Hopper **** - 300
-----
#29 FS Trent Whittemore **** - (HS-QB,WR,RB,CB,P)
#32 Ath/WR Ja'Markis Weston ****
#49 WR Dionte Marks ****
-----
#22 ILB Jamal Abrams 6-2 240 ***

#33 OG Riley Simonds *** (#16 OG - 247)

~ NR OT Wardrick Wilson
ESPN has badly missed the boat on Wilson with a NR and only 3 offers: UF-UK-BGSU

Per 247 Recruiting:
#34 OT Wardrick Wilson 6-5 305 **** - Doral, FL
Offers: UF - UGA-Mizz-TN-UK -- Mich-Neb-UL

But even 247 Composite is more credible than your favorite rivals is now daze... :confused:
=====

OT Jeremy James 6-5 305 - Cummings, GA
Offers: UF-UGA-Ms - Mia-Neb-NC-NCSt-BC-Duke-UCF-WVa-UL-(20 total)

After taking to the field and camping with the Florida Gators coaching staff this past Friday for their final lineman camp of the season, he was very happy to get a UF offer, to go with his many others. (If you, rivals, or anyone else wants to call him a 3 star, that's just fine with me) :cool:

Update:

3* Dan and the lizzerds have dropped to 31st in rivals recruiting ( MSU his old school recruiting lights out ) @ #10. Slick willie taggert and-free shoes just picked up 5* DE Curtis Fann who was heavily recruited by the lizzerds. :eek:

Not a good week for 3* Dano_O

Reactions: -MDVOL
Update:

3* Dan and the lizzerds have dropped to 31st in rivals recruiting ( MSU his old school recruiting lights out ) @ #10. Slick willie taggert and-free shoes just picked up 5* DE Curtis Fann who was heavily recruited by the lizzerds. :eek:

Not a good week for 3* Dano_O

Yap-Yap-Yap -- Last NC was way back in 2000, so how their recruiting goes really doesn't matter, now does it? :rolleyes:

I remember you from last year, going on and on and on about UF's 90'something ranked class.
And then when it sky-rocketed all the way up into the Top 20, (just like I said that it would) you disappeared to avoid your well deserved CROW dinner. (you were willing to eat chicken-chit instead I guess). :oops:

Class rankings, depending on which of the many 'different' services you go by, don't mean squat on how a team performs on the field, both BSU and Clemp's-son proven that. And they really don't mean squat this long before EDS and NSD. :cool:

Yap-Yap-Yap -- Last NC was way back in 2000, so how their recruiting goes really doesn't matter, now does it? :rolleyes:

I remember you from last year, going on and on and on about UF's 90'something ranked class.
And then when it sky-rocketed all the way up into the Top 20, (just like I said that it would) you disappeared to avoid your well deserved CROW dinner. (you were willing to eat chicken-chit instead I guess). :oops:

Class rankings, depending on which of the many 'different' services you go by, don't mean squat on how a team performs on the field, both BSU and Clemp's-son proven that. And they really don't mean squat this long before EDS and NSD. :cool:

Update:

3* Dan and the lizzerds drop to 33rd in Rivals. Cookie Monster ( that dope ) at LSU is killing it this week

With early signing 20 December.. I would be a little worried as a lizzerd fan:eek:

Good article on SEC Country comparing several key coaches during their "transition" year. Doesn't seem to have anyone over there worried at all.

Here's one of the NSD reasons that made the dust-bowl choker disappeared after running his village idiot mouth again about UF's class ranking.... :cool:

#14 SDE Malik Ingram 6-5 270 **** - Huntsville, AL

Why does an Alabama kid pass up offers from both UA & AU to come to Florida?

His father and his HS coach both underscore the significance that academics played in Langham’s decision, along with the connection his whole family felt to the new Florida coaching staff. 'Even with Saban nearly beating his door down in the final week.' o_O

“Florida wasn’t even on the map until we got down there and saw the academic center and met with the coaches,” Robert (Dad) Langham says.But now it all felt right, with the recently hired DL coach Sunseri being an extra key factor.

In order, Official visits: ND, VU, UA, FL, AU

“Florida, there was just something special there,” Robert Langham says. “The academic center, that’s mind-blowing. (Malik wants to go pre-Med) "And then the coaching staff from Mullen to DL Coach Sal to [DC Todd] Grantham, not only I felt like they’re good coaches but I felt like they’re good people. And that sold him.” ------ :p

Update:

3* Dan and the lizzerds drop to 33rd in Rivals. Cookie Monster ( that dope ) at LSU is killing it this week

With early signing 20 December.. I would be a little worried as a lizzerd fan:eek:

Why is the dust-bowl choker here, attempting to rag on Coach Mullen?
Because he is hoping and praying that his swooners can learn how to recruit I'm guessing. Being a rival troll and ragging on UF is one of the ways that he hopes his swooners can do better at getting some good talent for a change. :cool:

OK - 9-8-19-15-14 --- 16-12-13-5-9
OK only had 1 Top 5 class, 3 more that were barely Top 10's
Last 5 Ave 13.0 = --- Next 5 Ave = 11.0
Ten Year Ave = 12.0 >>> NC's = ZERO
Last NC 2000 --- over-rated and fast approaching has-been status

You see, even in a slump period fo the Gators under McChump coaching, the Gators are still better at recruiting that the chokers are when they have a decent couple of years (last 2) to bring up their average class ranking.

UF - 14-11-12-21-9 --- 3-3-11-1-7
UF had the only #1 class, with 3 total in Top 5, 1 more Top 10
Last 5 Ave 13.4 = --- Next 5 Ave = 5.0
Ten Year Ave = 9.2 >>> NC's = ZERO
Last NC 2008
(& 2006) -- 5-7 year slump, but quickly coming back. ;)

And this is why his fellow swooners have nailed-his-head-to-da-flor,,, :confused: while everyone else (likely including recruits) laughs at him. :D :p :D

Why is the dust-bowl choker here, attempting to rag on Coach Mullen?
Because he is hoping and praying that his swooners can learn how to recruit I'm guessing. Being a rival troll and ragging on UF is one of the ways that he hopes his swooners can do better at getting some good talent for a change. :cool:

OK - 9-8-19-15-14 --- 16-12-13-5-9
OK only had 1 Top 5 class, 3 more that were barely Top 10's
Last 5 Ave 13.0 = --- Next 5 Ave = 11.0
Ten Year Ave = 12.0 >>> NC's = ZERO
Last NC 2000 --- over-rated and fast approaching has-been status

You see, even in a slump period fo the Gators under McChump coaching, the Gators are still better at recruiting that the chokers are when they have a decent couple of years (last 2) to bring up their average class ranking.

UF - 14-11-12-21-9 --- 3-3-11-1-7
UF had the only #1 class, with 3 total in Top 5, 1 more Top 10
Last 5 Ave 13.4 = --- Next 5 Ave = 5.0
Ten Year Ave = 9.2 >>> NC's = ZERO
Last NC 2008
(& 2006) -- 5-7 year slump, but quickly coming back. ;)

And this is why his fellow swooners have nailed-his-head-to-da-flor,,, :confused: while everyone else (likely including recruits) laughs at him. :D :p :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Update: 27 June :p

3* Dan and the Lizzerds drop to # 35 in Rivals recruiting ( like a hot rock ) :eek:

Mr. Clean Pruitt ( he’s never been a head coach ) and the Rubber Dollies picked up another commit today and are currently ranked #19 o_O it’s appears Rubber Dollies lead for another one of your big-recruiting targets Bogle a DE out of Florida? That would be a big loss for 3* Dan :(

Riley just tweeted out another set of eyes ( translation) ‘we ‘ Choklehoma dust bowl,chokers just got another commit.... rumored another highly rated 4*:cool:

Free shoes, cocaines, cucks, rubber Dollies, ole piss, Miss state and even Jelly Belly all,smoking 3* Dan:eek:

3* Dan, KanTuck, Pig People, Misery and Radio at Peabody bringing up the rear in the S$C :D

You and your Mad-Dog-dollie suck-up butt-buddy always run your village idiot mouths during the off-seasons, then disappear when NSD rolls around. You're boring, and that's the best thing that I can say about you clueless, ignorant twits... :cool:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

NC's
UF 2006-08
OK 2000
UT 1998
ND 1988
==================

The Florida Gators still have plenty of upward mobility in the 247Sports Composite Team Recruiting Rankings with up to 15 more spots to fill in the class.

The Gators look to be in good position for several blue-chip recruits.
Florida currently leads on the 247Sports Crystal Ball for prospects like: o_O

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy five-star RB Trey Sanders,
Calabasas (Calif.) four-star WR Mycah Pittman,
North Palm Beach (Fla.) The Benjamin School four-star CB
Kaiir Elam,
Lakeland (Fla.) four-star TE Keon Zipperer,and
New Orleans (La.) Warren Easton four-star CB Chester Kimbrough,
while seeing a recent surge in UF picks for
Austin (TX) Bowie four-star WR Elijah Higgins,and
Auburndale (Fla.) four-star DE Lloyd Summerall.

With the fall months approaching, look for several recruiting targets to set decision dates in the next several weeks in order to have a commitment in place before the start of the season.

And in the mean-time, Yap, Yap, Yap, from the rival trolls... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
2019 Recruiting Update:

TE Ethan Rae 6-4 240 - Orange, CA - recent official visit
His top 2 are UF and Ore, with UF the current lean.
Mid-summer as a projected commit time with no more visits scheduled.

OT Jonah Tauanu'u 6-4 317 - Harbor City, CA - recent unofficial visit
The current top 2 are UF and USCw, but he still has a Top 10 list.
Plans an official to UF in the Fall, but no date set yet.

CB Warren Burrell 6-0 166 - Suwanee, GA - recent official visit
He's still looking, but UF is a strong maybe, he's friends with Gator DB Trey Dean.

Another FSU commit that is on 'Flip' watch... o_O

DE Quashon Fuller 6-3 277 - Lehigh Acres, FL - FSU verbal
This is the 2nd time that Fuller has been in Gainesville and he’s growing to like the Gator coaching staff. “I like Coach Mullen and all of the coaches,” Fuller said of Mullen. “I think he’s going to get Florida back on top." On why an elsewhere commit is at UF, what's his interest level for the Gators? It’s up there,” he said of where his interest level is in Florida. “It’s the coaches, the atmosphere and the fans. Really the area to.”
(it ain't tallycrappy) -- iG :D

A UF official visit may be in the near future works for him. “I’m going to try and make it to Friday Night Lights,” Fuller said on when he plans to return to Florida. “I’m going to take one or two official visits in the fall.”

Mullen just signed Florida’s best class (2018) by average recruit ranking since 2013. :cool:

I get stuff like this from several sites. Yep, I steal/use their stuff, just like the do... But I do add some of my own in the process, which I occasionally see being reflected back by some of them.

Zach at SEC Country - Gainesville Sun - Spivey at Gator Country
With other stuff from many National sites such as S.I, Bleacher, Sat-Down-South, etc.

Last edited:
Ranking UF's 2019 Recruits by their best ranking: ESPN - 247 - Rivals
Current Class Ranking - 7-2-18
ESPN - Class not in their Top 15
247 - #30
Rivals - #30

#13 QB-dt Jalon Jones **** - ESPN 201/300
247 - #7 QB-dt ****

R - #9 QB-dt **** 5.8

#17 DT Jaelin Humphries **** - ESPN 214/300
247 - #12 DT ****
R - #11 DT **** 5.8

#12 OG Ethan White **** - ESPN 248/300
247 - #46 OT ***
R - NR - *** 5.6

#23 OLB Tyron Hoppier **** - ESPN 298/300
247 - #20 OLB ****
R - #9 LB **** 5.8

ESPN ?? Not yet listed
247 - #42 OLB Jesiah Pierre ***
R - ?? Not yet listed

#49 WR Dionte Marks ****
247 - #97 WR ***
R - NR - *** 5.5

#32 Ath Ja'Markis Weston **** (WR/CB)
247 - #45 Ath ***
R - #57 WR *** 5.7

#49 FS Trent Whittemore ****
247 - #52 S ***
R - #71 Ath *** 5.6

#33 OG Riley Simonds ***
247 - #16 OG ***
R - #20 OG *** 5.7

#23 ILB Jammal Abrams ***
#33 ILB ***
#37 OLB *** 5.6

NR OT Wardrick Wilson NR
247 - #34 OT ****
R - #33 OT **** 5.8

ESPN had 5 of 10 recruits higher ranked, 4 Top 300's
247 had 3 of 11 recruits higher ranked.
Rivals had 3 of 10 recruits higher ranked.
3 Recruits had a NR from 1 or more service.

Highest ranked at position:
247 #7 QB-dt Jalon Jones
Lowest ranked at position:
247 #97 WR Dionte Marks

Largest spread in ranking for one recruit:
ESPN #49 **** to 247 #97 *** (-48) for WR Marks

Ranking UF's 2019 Recruits by their best ranking: ESPN - 247 - Rivals
Current Class Ranking - 7-2-18
ESPN - Class not in their Top 15
247 - #30
Rivals - #30

#13 QB-dt Jalon Jones **** - ESPN 201/300
247 - #7 QB-dt ****

R - #9 QB-dt **** 5.8

#17 DT Jaelin Humphries **** - ESPN 214/300
247 - #12 DT ****
R - #11 DT **** 5.8

#12 OG Ethan White **** - ESPN 248/300
247 - #46 OT ***
R - NR - *** 5.6

#23 OLB Tyron Hoppier **** - ESPN 298/300
247 - #20 OLB ****
R - #9 LB **** 5.8

ESPN ?? Not yet listed
247 - #42 OLB Jesiah Pierre ***
R - ?? Not yet listed

#49 WR Dionte Marks ****
247 - #97 WR ***
R - NR - *** 5.5

#32 Ath Ja'Markis Weston **** (WR/CB)
247 - #45 Ath ***
R - #57 WR *** 5.7

#49 FS Trent Whittemore ****
247 - #52 S ***
R - #71 Ath *** 5.6

#33 OG Riley Simonds ***
247 - #16 OG ***
R - #20 OG *** 5.7

#23 ILB Jammal Abrams ***
#33 ILB ***
#37 OLB *** 5.6

NR OT Wardrick Wilson NR
247 - #34 OT ****
R - #33 OT **** 5.8

ESPN had 5 of 10 recruits higher ranked, 4 Top 300's
247 had 3 of 11 recruits higher ranked.
Rivals had 3 of 10 recruits higher ranked.
3 Recruits had a NR from 1 or more service.

Highest ranked at position:
247 #7 QB-dt Jalon Jones
Lowest ranked at position:
247 #97 WR Dionte Marks

Largest spread in ranking for one recruit:
ESPN #49 **** to 247 #97 *** (-48) for WR Marks

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

First of all lizzerds are ranked #35 in rivals recruiting with NO recruits ranked in the top 250. :eek:o_O

This was a very weak attempt by you to try and justify and improve 3* Dans poor recruiting numbers as of 2 July 2018 :rolleyes:

:D:D

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

First of all lizzerds are ranked #35 in rivals recruitingf 2 July 2018
:rolleyes:

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2019/all-teams/football?guccounter=1
Pants on fire again,,,,,,, :confused:
,,, just like I expect from a dust-bowl choker with a team that can't get it done when it counts the most, no matter where their recruits were ranked, and not even if their pretender QB was 'gifted' a Heisman... :cool:

UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's

UF 84 - 52 Choke-la-homo's in B-Ball in their house....

You sound more and more bitter every time you post here....
The fact that your team is going down with the rest of the has-beens in what's left of the Big12/10 it prolly why you spend your time being a pitiful rival troll here... :oops:

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2019/all-teams/football?guccounter=1
Pants on fire again,,,,,,, :confused:
,,, just like I expect from a dust-bowl choker with a team that can't get it done when it counts the most, no matter where their recruits were ranked, and not even if their pretender QB was 'gifted' a Heisman... :cool:

UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homo's

UF 84 - 52 Choke-la-homo's in B-Ball in their house....

You sound more and more bitter every time you post here....
The fact that your team is going down with the rest of the has-beens in what's left of the Big12/10 it prolly why you spend your time being a pitiful rival troll here... :oops:

Update:

Instant was correct.:eek:o_O 3* Dan picked up another 3* lizzerds now #30 :p

I like that he admits that I was correct,,,, :rolleyes:
instead of just admitting that he was PROVEN WRONG yet again. :cool:

Now tell me troll, are you going to be here on NSD and the days immediately following NSD this year, unlike past years? o_O

Or are you going to just disappear for a couple of weeks again, hoping that everyone will forget all of your posted lies & general stupidity prior to NSD? :confused:

Time to stir the pot some more....

NO FLY ZONE

=========

The next stars are getting ready to come on line at DB-U...
It's just too bad that 3 star Dan can't recruit or flip a recruit either. :rolleyes:

CB-NicTrey Dean 6-2 180 **** 5.9 -- Flipped from TN o_O
Offers: UA-GA-TN-Mich-Neb-ND-OK-etc :p

=========

SS-OLB Amari Burney 6-1 224 **** 5.8 (also played WR-KR)
Offers: Ark-AU-TN-FSU-Mia-Neb-tOSU-etc

=========

FS Johnathan Huggins 6-1 198 **** 5.8
Offers: Miz-FSU-Neb-UCF-USF-VaT-etc

===========

Ath-WR Justin Watkins 5-11 172 -- CB/RB/KR

==================================

2019 OLB Jesiah Pierre 6-2 220 - scUM Flip
Offers: UF-UGA-UK-Mia-Neb-N.C.

The scUM had offered and committed him 2 years ago, so he's obviously just a 3 star. :rolleyes:

I like that he admits that I was correct,,,, :rolleyes:
instead of just admitting that he was PROVEN WRONG yet again. :cool:

Now tell me troll, are you going to be here on NSD and the days immediately following NSD this year, unlike past years? o_O

Or are you going to just disappear for a couple of weeks again, hoping that everyone will forget all of your posted lies & general stupidity prior to NSD? :confused:

Update 6 July 2018

Lizzerds drop # 32 in rivals rankings o_O

Choklehoma # 3 in rivals rankings :cool:

Picked up 2 more 4* commits :eek:

Choklehoma expecting 3 more @ OU BBQ 28 July

*2019 CB ranked #33 in rivals and the #1 ranked player in TN Woodi Washington :cool:

* 2020 CB ranked #80 in rivals #9 in kalifornia Darion Green

Dust bowl chokers have ( 4 ) 4* commits ( 3 ) top 100 in 2020

Choklehoma had the most players 7 in Rivals 5* challenge :eek:

Choklehoma QB commit won mvp again in the elite 11 ;)

Did not see one lizzerd recruit in the 5* challenge? :eek:

3* Dan falling way behind :D

It's easy to tell what's important,,, and what's just more mindless rival troll bs.

Which msg brd are we on here?

The fact that I feel no need to go to the Choke-la-homo board to post is the pudding... o_O

UF 24 - 14 Chokers wid a heisman pretender coming in wid a 54 Pt/Gm average.... :D:D

UF 26 - 20 tennis-sea,,, with an 1-11 record coming into that 2017 game.
Over the last 13 games, the has-been rubber dollies have lost 12 of the 13 games. o_O
The Mad-Dog mouth foamer claims that only phootball matters in no-Knox, so what does that make his losers in today's world???
Ans: 1-12 Pit-ti ful... :cool:

Last edited:
Gator's are in the market for another 2018 Class QB-dt is seems... o_O

Cord Sandberg, a former two-sport star at Manatee High, is retiring from professional baseball after six seasons with an eye on college football, so Dan has made him an offer to be a Gator.
They paid him a $775,000 signing bonus and 6 years of salary, so he doesn't need a ship. (P-WO)

#9 QB-dt Cord Sandberg 6-3 215 **** - ESPN 300 - Bradenton, FL
Offers: MsSt - AU-LSU-Miz-TN-VU---Az-Clem-Bay-NC-TxT-WVa-UCF
His current P-WO offers include: UF-AU-LSU

HTPreps Football PoY and Class 7A Floirda HS PoY in 2012.
Passing - 264 for 2,735 Yds, 10.3 Yds/Comp, 35 TD's, 1 Int.
Rushing - 96 for 600 Yds, 6.25 YPC, 10 TD's.
HS Career:
Passing - 572 of 786, 73% for 7,829 Yds, 79 TD's, 11 Ints.
Rushing - 1,991 Yds, 31 TD's
he was originally committed to Dan at MsSt before taking the Baseball 3rd Rnd money.

His Dad is Chuck Sandberg, and one thing’s for sure, he’d certainly be happy if his son chose to play at UF as he himself played baseball for the Gators in the late 70s.

Last edited:
Gator's are in the market for another 2018 Class QB-dt is seems... o_O

Cord Sandberg, a former two-sport star at Manatee High, is retiring from professional baseball after six seasons with an eye on college football, so Dan has made him an offer to be a Gator.
They paid him a $775,000 signing bonus and 6 years of salary, so he doesn't need a ship. (P-WO)

#9 QB-dt Cord Sandberg 6-3 215 **** - ESPN 300 - Bradenton, FL
Offers: MsSt - AU-LSU-Miz-TN-VU---Az-Clem-Bay-NC-TxT-WVa-UCF
His current P-WO offers include: UF-AU-LSU

HTPreps Football PoY and Class 7A Floirda HS PoY in 2012.
Passing - 264 for 2,735 Yds, 10.3 Yds/Comp, 35 TD's, 1 Int.
Rushing - 96 for 600 Yds, 6.25 YPC, 10 TD's.
HS Career:
Passing - 572 of 786, 73% for 7,829 Yds, 79 TD's, 11 Ints.
Rushing - 1,991 Yds, 31 TD's
he was originally committed to Dan at MsSt before taking the Baseball 3rd Rnd money.

His Dad is Chuck Sandberg, and one thing’s for sure, he’d certainly be happy if his son chose to play at UF as he himself played baseball for the Gators in the late 70s.

Update 8 July 2018

Lizzerds now ranked #33 in rivals recruiting :eek: 24/7 crystal balls has couple 3* projecyed to the Lizzerds?

3* Dan relegated to recruiting a retread baseball player he recruited 6 years ago? Yawzzzzza :eek:

Is 3* Dan not sold on the 3 1/2 * Jones? :(o_O

5* CB Steele just shunned the lizzerds for SC :eek:

3* Dan had the #18 ranked transition class and is starring at a # 15-20 ranked 2019 class @ current projections o_O

Lizzerds on the Rivals main board getting nervous of 3* Dans very weak early recruiting

Last edited:
You ignorance is only exceeded by your innate stupidity.
No wonder they nailed-yo-head-to-da-flor....
Research QB Doug Johnson for us.... o_O

Are you saying that your doomer-swooner HC has faith in his QB, so he only has one on the roster? (moe-ron confirmed again) :cool:

Steele must have looked at UF's CB roster, quality with depth.
C.J. Henderson Soph - Voted to the Freshman All SEC 2nd team.
Marco Wilson Soph - Voted to the Freshman All SEC 1st team.
Nic/CB Brad Steward Soph.
And decided that he'd have a better chance of playing elsewhere. o_O
Four star Steele's home town is Bellflower, CA
He commits to USC, instead of UF on the other side of the continent...
Heck, did he even take a serious look at much closer Choke-la-homo, or did he just pass them up immediately as not even worthy of a look? :oops:

For a newbee, I'd rather have the legacy (Matt) CB/WR Kaiir Elam 6-2 180 anyway...
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-recruiting-kaiir-elam-priority

As to 3 stars, trust rival-recruiting, this kid is only a lowly 3 star....
#57 WR Ja'Markis Weston 6-3 195 *** - Clewiston, FL

In HS, he plays WR-RB-DB-OLB, DE, or any other position he's asked to...
At least scout-247 has him as the #46 Ath...
While know-nothing ESPN has him as the #32 Ath and a 4 star.
Offers: UF-TN---PSU-UCF-Fl-Atl-BGSU-Mass.
That would include Mullen, Pruitt, Kiffin, and Heupel among others...
Because he's said that he's 100% UF, his offers may not grow much his Sr season.
http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jamarkis-weston/N3y1LmFJEeW-8KA2nzwbTA/default.htm

Last edited:
Always a real pleasure hearing those 'crickets' chirping away, instead of the mouthing-off trolls... :cool:
=====

The Four main sections of Florida: (iG's Unofficial Divisions)

The Panhandle: Perry, West to Pensacola.

North Florida: Ocala, North to the Ga. border.

Central Florida Ocala, South to Lake Okeechobee.

South Florida Okeechobee, South to Key West.
S.FL is not just the Miami Metro area imo.

South Florida recruiting has long been an important area, but I think that it has been a bit over-blown lately in it's overall importance.

Now days, 'Central' Florida recruiting might be more important than S.FL is....
But year to year, any section can be the most important, it's not a fixed thing imo.

The panhandle is usually thought of as the least important, but among others, that's were Jack Youngblood, Emmitt Smith, and Danny Wuerffel came from, while Tebow came from the Jacksonville area... o_O
That's two Heisman's and 2 NFL HoF'ers that were not from S.FL.... :eek:

Georgia has also been important to Gator recruiting through the years, and that remains true, and it even seems to be growing a bit.

Note: UF's most recent commit was a LB Jesiah Pierre (Central FL), a 2 year commit to Miami, is not seen by many as a top recruit. Most don't know that he was the Orlando Sentinel's #2 player in the Super-60.

He plays OLB, MLB, RB, & FB in HS, with devastating speed and power at every position. He even takes some snaps in their 'Single-Wing' offense on plays similar to a 'Wildcat QB' in the Spread.'
In iG's humble opinion, he is vastly under-rated by the recruiting services as a solid 2-way player. o_O

When he de-committed from Miami in May, after visiting UF/Dan, UGly/Smart also went after him to no avail. Why was that?

In his own words --- “The way the coaches have passion for the game and they want their players to not just succeed in football, but to succeed in life. They’re good people at Florida,” Pierre said. “[Coach Mullen] is a really passionate guy and I’ve just been getting to know him more. He’s the head coach and he’s really busy, so I understand that, but given the time that I have spent with him, he’s just a real passionate, energetic guy.”

You can jump to the 3:15 mark where the highlights begin.

Always a real pleasure hearing those 'crickets' chirping away, instead of the mouthing-off trolls... :cool:
=====

The Four main sections of Florida: (iG's Unofficial Divisions)

The Panhandle: Perry, West to Pensacola.

North Florida: Ocala, North to the Ga. border.

Central Florida Ocala, South to Lake Okeechobee.

South Florida Okeechobee, South to Key West.
S.FL is not just the Miami Metro area imo.

South Florida recruiting has long been an important area, but I think that it has been a bit over-blown lately in it's overall importance.

Now days, 'Central' Florida recruiting might be more important than S.FL is....
But year to year, any section can be the most important, it's not a fixed thing imo.

The panhandle is usually thought of as the least important, but among others, that's were Jack Youngblood, Emmitt Smith, and Danny Wuerffel came from, while Tebow came from the Jacksonville area... o_O
That's two Heisman's and 2 NFL HoF'ers that were not from S.FL.... :eek:

Georgia has also been important to Gator recruiting through the years, and that remains true, and it even seems to be growing a bit.

Note: UF's most recent commit was a LB Jesiah Pierre (Central FL), a 2 year commit to Miami, is not seen by many as a top recruit. Most don't know that he was the Orlando Sentinel's #2 player in the Super-60.

He plays OLB, MLB, RB, & FB in HS, with devastating speed and power at every position. He even takes some snaps in their 'Single-Wing' offense on plays similar to a 'Wildcat QB' in the Spread.'
In iG's humble opinion, he is vastly under-rated by the recruiting services as a solid 2-way player. o_O

When he de-committed from Miami in May, after visiting UF/Dan, UGly/Smart also went after him to no avail. Why was that?

In his own words --- “The way the coaches have passion for the game and they want their players to not just succeed in football, but to succeed in life. They’re good people at Florida,” Pierre said. “[Coach Mullen] is a really passionate guy and I’ve just been getting to know him more. He’s the head coach and he’s really busy, so I understand that, but given the time that I have spent with him, he’s just a real passionate, energetic guy.”

You can jump to the 3:15 mark where the highlights begin.

Update 10 July 2018

3* Dan drops to # 34 in rivals rankings ( Mullins staff needs to get to work) mullin not known for recruiting and has zero personality )

* note lizzerds have 1 crystal ball each for a WR and CB on 24/7 ?

Update 10 July 2018

3* Dan drops to # 34 in rivals rankings ( Mullins staff needs to get to work) mullin not known for recruiting and has zero personality )

Some recruits want to play immediately, be it deserved or not.
Unlike the dust bowl chokers, UF's quality and depth chart at both DB and WR make it a bit more difficult to recruit, but come back on NSD (for a change) and we can compare notes... o_O

But even so, Dan has already added to that with these 2 solid 2019 commits:

WR/DB Ja'Markis Weston 6-3 200 **** - 80 - Clewiston, FL

FS/CB/WR Trent Whittenmore 6-2 185 **** - 80 - Gainesville, FL

They are both multi-talented. We'll have to wait until they get to UF to see on which side of the ball that they will best fit in with on the roster. :cool:

And oh BTW, Mullen has acquired 2 NC Rings in the last 12 years, while the has-been dust bowl chokers have zero NC Rings in the last 16 years, but they do have a loss to OC Dan Mullen in 2008. :p

Last edited:
Some recruits want to play immediately, be it deserved or not.
Unlike the dust bowl chokers, UF's quality and depth chart at both DB and WR make it a bit more difficult to recruit, but come back on NSD (for a change) and we can compare notes... o_O

But even so, Dan has already added to that with these 2 solid 2019 commits:

WR/DB Ja'Markis Weston 6-3 200 **** - 80 - Clewiston, FL

FS/CB/WR Trent Whittenmore 6-2 185 **** - 80 - Gainesville, FL

They are both so multi-talented, so we have to wait until they get to UF to see where they will best fit in on the roster. :cool:

And oh BTW, Mullen has acquired 2 NC Rings in the last 12 years, while the has-been dust bowl chokers have zero NC Rings in the last 16 years, but with a loss to OC Dan Mullen in 2008. :p

zzzzzzz.gif

Hammered unconscious yet again with the facts... :cool:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Update 12 July 2018 :D:D

3* Dan plummets to # 36 in Rivals recruiting :eek:

* dustbowl chokers #3 in Rivals # 3 in 24/7 with big star ratings :cool::cool:

* note OU QB commit Spencer Rattler is now a 5* on 24/7 :cool::cool:;)

Did 3 1/2 * Jones move up? :rolleyes::eek:

If I was worried about Choke-la-homo recruiting, then I'd be over on their board trying to run down their school, coach, team, racist frat, etc.... Obviously I'm not.
However, nailed-heads, Mad-Dogs, and Dog-pokers (going by their actions here) seem to be scared chitless of the Mighty Gators,,, just as they should be... o_O

Moving right along.... :rolleyes:

Not all school's coaching staffs want to (or can) recruit the same kids, especially when there is dramatic scheme changes, which there certainly is at Florida as it moves away not just from McNuss’s pro-style offense to Mullen’s run-dominant spread, but also from Randy Shannon’s vanilla 4-3 to Todd Grantham’s aggressive 3-4.
At least to begin with, they want more Athletes, or multi-position recruits that can fill more than 1 need, and can move around as the teams needs change and develop.

Mullen and this coaching staff have a plan and they are going after the players they are comfortable with and feel like they fit into the scheme and the culture. Maybe they will look to fill the ‘top end’ of the class during the season and get some bigger names in before the Dec. ESD, but for now, it’s about crafting their target list. Dan will need at least 2-3 more classes before he can completely balance out what the last 2 HC's have done to badly unbalance the roster. :confused:

~ Florida is one of only 8 Power-5 programs that have had 4 head coaches (M-4's) since 2010.

Dan has already made a good start on balance by not digging any more holes, while he has begun to fill some of the holes in. The target list in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 classes changed with the coaching change, so there are kids that the Mc-Shannon-led group of assistants were targeting over the next three years that Mullen’s staff has decided not to pursue and in turn they have a whole new group of targets. They are upgrading things, the whole package of tradition and facilities and the NFL pipeline and academics.... :cool:

The new coaching era began with ESD, then NSD, and it has continued to be improved (by adding a half dozen more to the roster since NSD). The next ESD & NSD will tell the 2019 class tale, not what happens in July/Aug before a single game has been coached/played. o_O

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Update 12 July 2018 :D:D

3* Dan plummets to # 36 in Rivals recruiting :eek:

* dustbowl chokers #3 in Rivals # 3 in 24/7 with big star ratings :cool::cool:

* note OU QB commit Spencer Rattler is now a 5* on 24/7 :cool::cool:;)

Did 3 1/2 * Jones move up? :rolleyes::eek:

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Choker Heisman vs #2 SEC team UGly, chokers went down in 2017 flames. :cool:

#1 Chokers with Heisman QB vs #2 UF with 'Glorified FB' went down in bigger flames in 2008. :p

Why would any SEC fan GaS about who plays around at QB for the Chokers or in the Big12/10... (rhetorical) :rolleyes:

As he again demonstrates why they nailed-his-head-to-da-flor.... :confused:

Last edited:
Update 10 July 2018

247 Crystal Balls you say?
OU
#24 CB
Jaden Davis 5-9 166 **** -- He could play around in what's left of the Big12/10.
Leans - OU-UK-PSU-Mia
-----
UF
#7 CB
Kaiir Elam 6-1 185 **** - He could play defense in the SEC....
Leans - UF-UA-FSU

#10 CB Tyrique Stevenson - 6-0 188 **** - He could play defense in the SEC....
Leans - UF-Mia-UA-UGA-AU

But none of them count for squat until there's a LOI signed, sealed, and delivered....
==========

UF's current starting DB's:

#16 CB C.J. Henderson 6-1 186 **** - Soph, Fr All SEC 2nd Team (4 Ints)
USA National Team - UA-AA, 2-Way that also played RB in HS.

#25 CB Marco Wilson 6-0 177 **** - Soph - Fr All SEC 1st Team (10 PD's)
FL HS 2x 5A Champs - Nke 'Opening' - USA-Today AA

#19 CB Brad Stewart 6-0 191 **** - Soph - Nickle starter, CB backup
LA HS 4A Def PoY

#4 CB/S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson 6-0 207 **** Jr - UA-AA
2017 Became a starter when Marcell Harris went out for the season in Aug.
2016 Outback Bowl MVP as a tFr.

#17 S Jeawon Taylor 6-0 206 *** Jr - SEC Academic Honor Roll
Began 2017 as backup DB, ended as starting FS, then injured out vs UAB.
Alabama/Miss HS All Star Game Participant.

Plus 5 others on the depth chart before adding in the FNG's and/or the Ath's.

2018 FNG's
SS/OLB Amari Burney 6-1 224 ****
#17 CB Trey Dean 6-2 180 ****
#28 FS John Huggins 6-0 200 ***
#35 FS/CB Randy Russell 5-10 180 *** - Lost to an initial physical heart problem.

Henderson Quote - "These guys we have now I think will be really good. We have a lot of athletic guys and they are ready to work."

==========

From 247 Sports: "Almost every position on the Florida roster was hit by injury or suspension and most severely hampered to the point that a 4-7 record was almost inevitable in the 2017 season. This is a point of recognition that things should get much better for the Gators in 2018, just by the addition of a couple of dozen more bodies (Dan's recruits) to the roster to compete."

Gator's 2018 Active Roster that were Rivals 3 Stars: (their opinions)

In the last 4 Gator classes, there are 26 3-stars and 6 2-stars.
32 out of 80-something ships on the roster.
Most of them play, many of them start, with several that are 4-5 star quality.
How many would you throw off the team for being 'not good enough?' :cool:

2018 - 18 -- 4 ***
OG Griffin McDowell 6-4 294
OT Chris Bleich 6-5 330
TE-DE Dante Lang
K Evan McPherson (Kohl's 5 Star, #1 K & #6 P)

2017 - 23 - 6 *** + 1 **
Ath Kadarius Toney - starter, Human Joystick
DB Donovan Stiner - in rotation
DB Shawn Davis - Fr in rotation & ST's
OLB James Houston K-9 redshirt
OLB Ventrell Miller - K-9 redshirt
OLB Nickolas Smith - injury rehab redshirt
-----
OLB Lacedrick Brunson ** - redshirt

2016 - 21 -- 11 *** + 2 **
K Eddy Pinero - ED, Signed as a FA with the Raiders
-----
ILB David Reese - 3 Year starter, chosen for SEC Media Daze, likely ED 1-2 Rnd.
DE Jachai Polite - starter
OLB Vosean Joseph - starter
OT Jawaan Taylor - 3 year starter, possible ED to NFL
OT Stone Forsythe - In the rotation
DB Jeawon Taylor - Fr in rotation, then starter
DB Quincy Lenton - 4 Gms ST's
C.J. McWilliams - in rotation
OLB Jeremiah Moon - starter
-----
QB Kyle Trask ** - Possible starter in 2018
DB Joseph Putu ** - Signed as a FA in the Falcons

2015 -- 21 - 5 *** + 3 **
DE Jabari Zuniga - 3 Yr starter
OL Tyler Jordan - 3 Yr starter
OL Nick Buchanan - Fr redshirt, then in rotation
RT/RG Fred Johnson - 3 Yr starter
SS/OLB Kylan Johnson - Fr redshirt at SS, 3 Yr starter at OLB
-----
OLB Rayshad Jackson ** - 2 Yrs in rotation, now a projected starter
DE Luke Ancrum ** - Fr redshirt, then 2 Yrs in rotation
DE Keivonnis Davis - ** - Fr rotation, 2 Yr starter, Jr K-9, currently in injury rehab

And a few of the recruited 3 stars have moved on for one reason or another.
Mostly as playing time xfers,,, some good enough to start elsewhere...

Bama and Clemp's-son have won the last 2 NC's, with vastly different recruit class rankings.
Recruiting stars don't win NC's, committed players and coaches do... o_O

Gator's 2018 Active Roster that were Rivals 3 Stars: (their opinions)

In the last 4 Gator classes, there are 26 3-stars and 6 2-stars.
32 out of 80-something ships on the roster.
Most of them play, many of them start, with several that are 4-5 star quality.
How many would you throw off the team for being 'not good enough?' :cool:

2018 - 18 -- 4 ***
OG Griffin McDowell 6-4 294
OT Chris Bleich 6-5 330
TE-DE Dante Lang
K Evan McPherson (Kohl's 5 Star, #1 K & #6 P)

2017 - 23 - 6 *** + 1 **
Ath Kadarius Toney - starter, Human Joystick
DB Donovan Stiner - in rotation
DB Shawn Davis - Fr in rotation & ST's
OLB James Houston K-9 redshirt
OLB Ventrell Miller - K-9 redshirt
OLB Nickolas Smith - injury rehab redshirt
-----
OLB Lacedrick Brunson ** - redshirt

2016 - 21 -- 11 *** + 2 **
K Eddy Pinero - ED, Signed as a FA with the Raiders
-----
ILB David Reese - 3 Year starter, chosen for SEC Media Daze, likely ED 1-2 Rnd.
DE Jachai Polite - starter
OLB Vosean Joseph - starter
OT Jawaan Taylor - 3 year starter, possible ED to NFL
OT Stone Forsythe - In the rotation
DB Jeawon Taylor - Fr in rotation, then starter
DB Quincy Lenton - 4 Gms ST's
C.J. McWilliams - in rotation
OLB Jeremiah Moon - starter
-----
QB Kyle Trask ** - Possible starter in 2018
DB Joseph Putu ** - Signed as a FA in the Falcons

2015 -- 21 - 5 *** + 3 **
DE Jabari Zuniga - 3 Yr starter
OL Tyler Jordan - 3 Yr starter
OL Nick Buchanan - Fr redshirt, then in rotation
RT/RG Fred Johnson - 3 Yr starter
SS/OLB Kylan Johnson - Fr redshirt at SS, 3 Yr starter at OLB
-----
OLB Rayshad Jackson ** - 2 Yrs in rotation, now a projected starter
DE Luke Ancrum ** - Fr redshirt, then 2 Yrs in rotation
DE Keivonnis Davis - ** - Fr rotation, 2 Yr starter, Jr K-9, currently in injury rehab

And a few of the recruited 3 stars have moved on for one reason or another.
Mostly as playing time xfers,,, some good enough to start elsewhere...

Bama and Clemp's-son have won the last 2 NC's, with vastly different recruit class rankings.
Recruiting stars don't win NC's, committed players and coaches do... o_O

Update 15 July 2018

3* Dan continues his free fall # 37 Rivals recruiting :eek::eek:

2008 the last NC for the lizzerds how many COMMITTED 3* players started?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

UPDATE:

Choke-la-homo has never won a game against the Gators in their entire history.
They came in as the #1 over-ranked team, with the Heisman 'pretender' QB, averaging 54 pts/gm against their usual 'chump' schedule.
And then they went out with their tails tucked between their legs as double digit LOSERS.

But that's not all. Then they lose at home by -32 points (52 - 84) to the Gator's basketball team with a new young head coach... Pit-ti-ful,,, plum-pit-ti-ful... :D:p:D

UPDATE:

Choke-la-homo has never won a game against the Gators in their entire history.
They came in as the #1 over-ranked team, with the Heisman 'pretender' QB, averaging 54 pts/gm against their usual 'chump' schedule.
And then they went out with their tails tucked between their legs as double digit LOSERS.

But that's not all. Then they lose at home by -32 points (52 - 84) to the Gator's basketball team with a new young head coach... Pit-ti-ful,,, plum-pit-ti-ful... :D:p:D

Weve played 2 times ?? We where missing Demarco Murray and our 2 starting LBs

Back on topic 3* Dan #37 :p:D:D

Weve played 2 times ?? We where missing Demarco Murray and our 2 starting LBs

Back on topic 3* Dan #37 :p:D:D

BTW, What he doesn't tell you about his ESPIN TOP 300 commits is that the highest ranked one, Q/B Jones, is #201

UT's highest ranked recruit is #8 and UT has either 3 or 4 ( been a while and I use Rivals as they are a better judge) ranked ABOVE the Swamp Mullet's Q/B from Maryland that they are going to probably lose before NLOI Day. There's a couple of better Q/Bs already on the roster and not all of them can be Kyle Trask's.

Also, while both UT and the Swamp Mullets both have seven 3* rated commits.

Swamp Mullets have but 2 rated 5.7 while UT has Four.

5.7 rated 3* have a good shot at ending up 4* come fall.

UT is ranked #18 but even that is bad in the SEC with 7 other Conference teams in front of them.

Hate to think where #37 would put them.

Yet another of those useless Gator 3 star recruits --- Junior ILB David Reese earned a spot on the 2018 Bednarik Award Watch List, as announced Monday by the Maxwell Football Club. The award is for the Defensive PoY. The Farmington, MI. native led the team in tackles (102) and finished second on the team in tackles-for-loss (10). He also tallied 1.5 sacks, one interception and one quarterback hurry in 2017.

Him and guys like DE Jabari Zuniga, OLB Jeremiah Moon, OT Jawaan Taylor, OG Brett Heggie, and on and on and on,,,, will never be any good because some HS recruiting service (rivals) only gave them 3 stars in their evaluations. Guys like 3 star rsJr OC T.J. McCoy. He's on the 2018 Remington Trophy Watch List.... The Center with the most 1st Team AA votes at the end of the season, wins the award.

Clueless wannabee rival trolls are still here, begging for some Gator fans validation.....
(ain't they cutsie) :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT