ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. Another embarrassing moment for Hiden, another embarrassing moment for America

At least he didn’t suck Putin’s cock like Trump did…so we got that goin’ for us…

it’s a shame that Ghost hates America and is rooting against us all…
Hiden "gets tough" with Putin. 🤣

Hidin gave Putin a list of industries he would like him not to hack, everything is gonna be ok.

Translation:
Biden didn't give Putin a list of " critical infrastructure should be off limits to attack", he gave him a list of targets.
:rolleyes:

200w.gif

Yeah, we need to get the world to talk mean to the Chinese. Cause they GAF.
Meanwhile, the Chinese just sent out several million of their oh so effective "vaccines" to other Asian countries as a gesture of their sincere interest in controlling COVID - which they leaked in the first place.

At least he didn’t suck Putin’s cock like Trump did…so we got that goin’ for us…

He didn’t?

He said the meeting went well and there were no serious disagreements - given that what did Biden “win” on?

edit: Were you aware Putin wouldn’t allow the US press into the photo shoot before the meeting? Were you aware that just before the meeting Russia conducted a military exercise near HI that caused us to scramble F-22’s? We’re you aware that the meat company hack, pipeline hack, etc are attributed to Russia - but Putin accused the US of attacking itself? Tell me again how Biden did great and Putin isn’t kicking him in the balls in front of the world. Seems to me the “cocksucking” worked better than whatever Biden is doing, but that’s up to you.

Last edited:

You sure he didn't sad?

Uh...some of the cyber attacks should be off limits. Here's a list...and enjoy your pipeline.

So...some are ok then?

We're ok with the cornholing Mr. Putin, but if you'd stop going in dry, that'd be swell.

Yea, Biden certainly seems to have showed Putin. He stood up to that dude just like he did Corn Pop.

Yep. And I don't trust them at all. If they are saying this, the next shoe is about to drop...and CNN is a part of the process.
It does mean something indeed. Good for Kaitlyn is being a journalist. She was infinitely better than Acosta let alone Stelter or now Toobin (what a joke).

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Actually…sadgator’s in pretty good shape for a 50 year old dude…full hair…none gray…thin…well-groomed…looks younger than he is…you’d be surprised…
Hey @sadgator, while you've been brave enough to venture back over here for a min, got a question for ya: Why did you ignore the multiple threads about Hunter Biden's rampant racism?

Dropping the n-word multiple times? Not wanting to be around Asians ("no yellow").

Since you said nothing, can we assume you are cool with racism if it's coming from the guy and family you support?

Wow. I can't say the same. If we had evidence of the Trump family being massive racists, I couldn't support that. Yet here we have actual evidence of the Hiden family engaging in the same racism that you dems claimed the Trumps did....and nothing.

Sad! Guess this is what it looks like when you compromise your morals and put your party first.

As a Republican, we don't have to make such compromises.

Reactions: goldmom and jfegaly
Hey @sadgator, while you've been brave enough to venture back over here for a min, got a question for ya: Why did you ignore the multiple threads about Hunter Biden's rampant racism?

Dropping the n-word multiple times? Not wanting to be around Asians ("no yellow").

Since you said nothing, can we assume you are cool with racism if it's coming from the guy and family you support?

Wow. I can't say the same. If we had evidence of the Trump family being massive racists, I couldn't support that. Yet here we have actual evidence of the Hiden family engaging in the same racism that you dems claimed the Trumps did....and nothing.

Sad! Guess this is what it looks like when you compromise your morals and put your party first.

As a Republican, we don't have to make such compromises.
For the record, sadgator doesn’t like it when Trump and his family engage in racist and treason behavior, and he holds the Biden family to the same expectation standard…

Last edited:
Actually…sadgator’s in pretty good shape for a 50 year old dude…full hair…none gray…thin…well-groomed…looks younger than he is…you’d be surprised…
I guess if you are the lady killing equivalent of a Wyatt Sexton, at least you got that going for you. Ever wake up lying in the yard at night proclaiming you are God?;)

For the record, sadgator doesn’t like it when Trump and his family engage in racist and treason behavior, and he hold Biden to the same expectation standard…
Then why didn't you call out Hunter for dropping the n word and saying 'no yellow'?

We started multiple threads on the topic....cause Hunter has multiple times been busted being a racist.

You never said a word. Neither did @kalimgoodman or any dem here.

You guys love calling Trump and his family racists, without proof, but when we actually HAVE PROOF of the Hidens being disgusting racists, you dems sit on your thumbs and say nothing.

Which proves you could care less about anyone being racist. But if your political opponents do it, you'll post faux outrage. But if the guy you support does it, you don't care.

Sad! Being a republican, I don't have to make such moral compromises. Racism is wrong. All the time.

Reactions: goldmom and BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT