ADVERTISEMENT

Worst fail?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
1 - "The walls are closing in on Trump" - @Illegal-shift

2 - "Please get the vaccine if you want to protect yourself" - @gator1776

3 - "I hope you all come back in a week to give Hiden credit when gas prices fall" - @BSC911

4 - "Spending being up due to inflation is the sign of a strong economy" - @CFAGator

5 - "No election fraud, Trump lost* due to college-educated white women in the suburbs not liking him" - @grandhavendiddy

3 - "I hope you all come back in a week to give Hiden credit when gas prices fall" - @BSC911

4 - "Spending being up due to inflation is the sign of a strong economy" - @CFAGator

5 - "No election fraud, Trump lost* due to college-educated white women in the suburbs not liking him" - @grandhavendiddy
What's really exasperating #2, #3, and #4 were posted by people supposedly "experts" in those fields. 😂

Id say #5 because the Dem's and their liberal propaganda media outlets would not even talk about it because they knew they didnt have an answer to explain the fraudulent corruption. They got caught so they just ignored it at every chance.

Reactions: BCSpell
I would like to add…..

To @LizardGrad89 from me.

Me: “count every legal vote or count every vote?”

@LizardGrad89 ”count every vote”

that being said….they are all beauts clark.
Amazing how we give them a chance to correct and be decent, and they throw it back in our faces and proudly chose depravity.

When politics runs your life.

Dude eff off

It’s really hard to rank any of those. It’s a list of sh!tshows that made an ass of themselves and now are in hiding.

They all win. Congrats.

Dude eff off

It’s really hard to rank any of those. It’s a list of sh!tshows that made an ass of themselves and now are in hiding.

They all win. Congrats.
Gives new meaning to "participation trophies" doesn't it? I'll bet the main board has even more doozies in store for us. 😂

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT