ADVERTISEMENT

Will She Cry? (Week 12). Pick the Florida v. UAB score!

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
There are certain absolutes in life. Things you just don’t question. Water is wet...the sky is blue...and chicks with fire-breathing dragon tattoos are great in the sack! There is a town somewhere in Alabama (sadgator guesses Birmingham) where you are just one dive bar away from all of your life’s dreams coming true. Perhaps a road trip is in order next year.

What is not an absolute is that we will win this game. Sure UAB shitcanned football only a few years ago, but now, they are clearly on our level. There are only going to be like 5 people or so in the Swamp to witness it, so maybe it will just be forgotten...Let’s all hope so...

Florida 21
UAB 24

9945dd86987d0d0aecd203cc2d94030d--blazers-catalog.jpg

Last edited:
It will be pretty bad if we lose to a college that didn't even field a football team the 2 years prior to this season.

UAB just seems like a place where there would be a lot of hot, hard partying chicks. Maybe some older ones, that have been knocked around by life a little bit, partied their way out of college the first time and now are trying to get their nursing degree. Easy pickins' is what I'm saying.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
UAB just seems like a place where there would be a lot of hot, hard partying chicks. Maybe some older ones, that have been knocked around by life a little bit, partied their way out of college the first time and now are trying to get their nursing degree. Easy pickins' is what I'm saying.

I think they have a lot of transfers on their team this season. I guy I know basically adopted a kid here that got a scholarship to Indiana I think it was and that kid is now at UAB. Cant remember if he got in trouble or just wanted to leave. He was starting I think a couple of years ago at Indiana.

And you would be wrong.

Trust me.

Time to load up on the UAB moneyline?

you'd have to be stupid not to at least put something on it, this team could lose to anyone.. and UAB is actually good and coached really well..

i'd be amazed if UF won, against anyone.. im not being negative or exaggerating

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT