ADVERTISEMENT

Why would anyone vote blue....

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
This is EXACTLY how they believe America should be run. Almost EVERY lib city has super high crime!

Damn it. I haven't been to Asheville since I was a young teen. I remember it being pretty damned nice. WTF? :oops:

Voting Democrat is agreeing to the destruction of our economy & society.

What these Leftists are actually driving as an agenda is disgusting: Inflation, Illegal Immigration, destroying our military, sexualizing minors, massive deficit spending, anti free speech, police state persecution of their opponents,…. IT’S EVIL & CRAZY!

I got an even worse example of why you shouldn't vote blue, right here in New Orleans. Our not-so-proud Mayor Cantrell goes worldwide flying first-class to France and othe places; however, city policy clearly states city govt officials are to select the lowest airfare available. That, plus the crime factor.......

I got an even worse example of why you shouldn't vote blue, right here in New Orleans. Our not-so-proud Mayor Cantrell goes worldwide flying first-class to France and othe places; however, city policy clearly states city govt officials are to select the lowest airfare available. That, plus the crime factor.......

That is VERY typical of lefty losers

Reactions: BayouGator1995
Damn. There definitely needs to be some serious campaign money contributions reform. This shit is just the tip of the ice burg though. Big Tech, Soros, Facebook......they all all need their wings clipped.

One day when I have some time, I'll tell you a funny story about one of my visits to NO. (was a Sugar Bowl game week). PM me if you are a paid member, it's a little dicey and would hurt some of our snowflake visitors. 😂

One day when I have some time, I'll tell you a funny story about one of my visits to NO. (was a Sugar Bowl game week). PM me if you are a paid member, it's a little dicey and would hurt some of our snowflake visitors. 😂
Oh that is even more reason to share! We can use pseudo names

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT