ADVERTISEMENT

Why Trump shouldnt concede

I don't necessarily agree fwiw.

I rarely agree that "we" should match and mirror the left....x100 when it comes to morals or patriotism.

Reactions: jfegaly
Not disagreeing
I don't necessarily agree fwiw.

I rarely agree that "we" should match and mirror the left....x100 when it comes to morals or patriotism.

Not disagreeing but I also know that EXTREME actIons are how this country came into existence and IMO we are teetering dangerously close towards some potentially dangerous territory. Just my two cents, but if we don’t have fair, honest, and publicly trusted elections,....welp

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Not disagreeing

Not disagreeing but I also know that EXTREME actIons are how this country came into existence and IMO we are teetering dangerously close towards some potentially dangerous territory. Just my two cents, but if we don’t have fair, honest, and publicly trusted elections,....welp

Not disagreeing with you either...I'm just not sure we're there yet. I still have faith that the pendulum will swing back towards reality, survival and genuine self-interest (see how the gen pop reacted to de-fund the police).

Not disagreeing with you either...I'm just not sure we're there yet. I still have faith that the pendulum will swing back towards reality, survival and genuine self-interest (see how the gen pop reacted to de-fund the police).
When you can’t count on honest elections, it will be tough to regain public trust. I personally think the genie is out of the bottle for many americans. I know many of my fellow veteran brothers have seen enough

Reactions: blubo
When you can’t count on honest elections, it will be tough to regain public trust. I personally think the genie is out of the bottle for many americans. I know many of my fellow veteran brothers have seen enough

We don’t know exactly what happened with our elections. We cannot act, or throw the baby out with the bath water, until we know what happened...if it indeed happened.

After we know, if we can succinctly prove that it was stolen, we must then demand and expect change (and consequences) that will prevent it from ever occurring again.

If that doesn't happen, after we have proven what we fear, then and only then will it be time for what you're referring to.

BTW, I'm only speaking about the election related crisis in this post.

We don’t know exactly what happened with our elections. We cannot act, or throw the baby out with the bath water, until we know what happened...if it indeed happened.

After we know, if we can succinctly prove that it was stolen, we must then demand and expect change (and consequences) that will prevent it from ever occurring again.

If that doesn't happen, after we have proven what we fear, then and only then will it be time for what you're referring to.

BTW, I'm only speaking about the election related crisis in this post.

not letting it happen again is kicking the can down the road. We expect other countries to have fair and honest elections. We should expect the same for ourselves.

probably just going to agree to disagree, but here us just a snippet of what is happening. People are frustrated by all of it. Notice the flags being carried at these protests in the link below? Also, As for knowing about a stolen election. I disagree, it was stolen even before the election. All these dems going out In public without masks....were the same ones saying it’s just too dangerous to vote in public. One question, why do you think that is? We know

not letting it happen again is kicking the can down the road. We expect other countries to have fair and honest elections. We should expect the same for ourselves.

That's what I meant by consequences. If the elections were stolen, as in literally stolen, and we can prove it, then those elected don't get to keep their ill-gotten gains.

probably just going to agree to disagree, but here us just a snippet of what is happening. People are frustrated by all of it. Notice the flags being carried at these protests in the link below? Also, As for knowing about a stolen election. I disagree, it was stolen even before the election. All these dems going out In public without masks....were the same ones saying it’s just too dangerous to vote in public. One question, why do you think that is? We know

Agree on what you are saying about the fear mongering and indefensible biased media (see political activists).

How do we fix that? I think a self policing "bar like" (bar as in legal bar association) for members of the media could fix much of what you're referring to. If you want to practice as a professional journalist, you would need to be a member of the media bar in good standing. Outright lying, misleading and general political activism lead to fines, suspensions and/or disbarment.

This would of course depend on a fair and impartial bar association. IMO that would prevent MUCH of what we've seen over the last 4 years and indeed what we've increasingly seen since the 2000 election imo.

That's what I meant by consequences. If the elections were stolen, as in literally stolen, and we can prove it, then those elected don't get to keep their ill-gotten gains.

Agree on what you are saying about the fear mongering and indefensible biased media (see political activists).

How do we fix that? I think a self policing "bar like" (bar as in legal bar association) for members of the media could fix much of what you're referring to. If you want to practice as a professional journalist, you would need to be a member of the media bar in good standing. Outright lying, misleading and general political activism lead to fines, suspensions and/or disbarment.

This would of course depend on a fair and impartial bar association. IMO that would prevent MUCH of what we've seen over the last 4 years and indeed what we've increasingly seen since the 2000 election imo.
unconstitutional wont last 5 s in court nor should it.

People on the right with big pockets need to put their money where their mouth is.

Also guys like Bongino has created his own site.

Levin and then CRTV started on "shoestring" and it has evolved/merged with blaze tv.

It will take time and commitment to grow these things but that is where the focus needs to be. The commitment comes in pumping as much profit as possible into acquisitions and mergers with the goal to be as big as a CBS or Netflix. Buy real stations. Do syndications. Produce family friendly pro american sitcoms. Create a global news service like a CBS,CNN or Fox. How much are newsmax and OANN worth? Buy them and put them OTA. Buy Sinclair. If there are any movie studios not yet owned by CBS, NBC Disney or netflix then buy them. Disneys ABC is OTA but everything else is subscription.

These guys at Blaze have the talent to bring in the money that can be the seed for a future media empire. Pubs need that to break down the door to the broader public.

Talent on the right seems narrowly focused on the daily event and their show. Its time to think big picture, collaborate, create equity and get investors. Its time to create a multi-billion dollar conglomerate of conservative media and entertainment businesses with the reach of 75M plus households.

I see the dems are getting more nervous, come here this morning to a torrent of "Trump and his supporters must concede!" demands.

This would be like FSU (sorry @Nolec) demanding Florida forfeit at halftime, when the Gators are up 35-0.

The winning team does not concede. Only the losers.

Keep watching...

Republicans did well down ticket. Pubs gained 2, making 30 state legislatures. A stiff who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru set an all time record with mail in votes. Tell me something isn't fishy.

So you are saying that it's fishy that the people who wouldn't leave their house to go to a rally are the same people who wouldn't leave their house to vote?

I don't know, I see a certain consistency there.

DJT with a message to those thinking the GSA decision is a concession. Looking at you @BSC911

Good to see libs staying classy with the threats

So he said that he's not conceding, that he will continue with the lawsuits that have, as he admitted, gone nowhere (because people with at least two brain cells can see that all these fraud claims are just nonsense), but he's beginning the transition to the Biden Administration.

Reality: He's conceded, but trying to save face, because his big ego requires it.

Last edited:
So you are saying that it's fishy that the people who wouldn't leave their house to go to a rally are the same people who wouldn't leave their house to vote?

I don't know, I see a certain consistency there.

What's fishy is that all their votes were suddenly 'found; at 3am.

After we were told that counting had stopped for the night.

And they were 'found' in the back of a truck that pulled up in an isolated warehouse parking lot, which pulled up to deliver them.

And they were 'found' with zero creases that mail-in ballot always have.

And finally, they were 'found' to be 100% for Hiden.

Which is mathematically impossible, and which proves voter fraud.

Now you see why Trump isn't conceding. The winners don't forfeit when they are ahead.

So he said that he's not conceding, that he will continue with the lawsuits that have, as he admitted, gone nowhere (because people with two brain cells can see that all these fraud claims are just nonsense), but he's beginning the transition to the Biden Administration.

Reality: He's conceded, but trying to save face, because his big ego requires it.

If you actually believe that, you would be more than happy to let it play out, and let Trump continue to embarrass himself.

That's not what you are doing, is it?

Remember, I go on actions, not words.

DJT with a message to those thinking the GSA decision is a concession. Looking at you @BSC911

Good to see libs staying classy with the threats

They know what's coming. I saw that @BSC911 started another 'Ghost better concede' thread. Notice I always ignore them, because he's trying to distract from us discussing facts that he doesn't want to hear.

Winners don't concede.

Dem voter fraud will be proven.

Trump will win a 2nd term.

That's when the fun starts.

In the end, who concedes first, Hiden or @BSC911?

So he said that he's not conceding, that he will continue with the lawsuits that have, as he admitted, gone nowhere (because people with at least two brain cells can see that all these fraud claims are just nonsense), but he's beginning the transition to the Biden Administration.

hello mr irrelevant

sign any dead people up to vote lately?

hello mr irrelevant

sign any dead people up to vote lately?

That's so 2 weeks ago.

The BIG news coming out is these dead people were voting for Hiden (in person), but they were also DONATING TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

If we only had a phrase that was used to describe the act of concealing the original source of cash....hmmmm.....

That's so 2 weeks ago.

The BIG news coming out is these dead people were voting for Hiden (in person), but they were also DONATING TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

If we only had a phrase that was used to describe the act of concealing the original source of cash....hmmmm.....

Here's what's really funny. You not knowing what a trust is.

I know what desperation is. Let's hope the DNC tries arguing that in court.

Did an internet search, not a single mention of dead people donating.

So, did you make this up in your own tiny brain, or are you simply parroting something from some other pinhead?

It's really amazing, the things you will believe. If you were to take a trip, it would be called Gullible's Travels.

I know what desperation is. Let's hope the DNC tries arguing that in court.

"In Court". You have got to be trolling, you can't make this comment and be serious, can you?

If you actually are serious, you see an anonymous tweet that proclaims this is happening, and you have already not only decided it has merit, but that it will be investigated, evidence will be found, and perpetrators will be taken to court?

I don't know what goes on inside that head of yours, and I'm glad, but I really think you need professional mental health assistance.

"In Court". You have got to be trolling, you can't make this comment and be serious, can you?

If you actually are serious, you see an anonymous tweet that proclaims this is happening, and you have already not only decided it has merit, but that it will be investigated, evidence will be found, and perpetrators will be taken to court?

I don't know what goes on inside that head of yours, and I'm glad, but I really think you need professional mental health assistance.

We've already established that you think anyone who believes dems engage in voter fraud is insane.

But deep down, you know we are right. That's why you get upset, cause you know eventually it will come out.

End of the democratic party. Did you bookmark my post? I told you I wasn't trolling.

and the headache brewing in Scotland might be even worse for him. The Europeans don't play around when one skirts the tax man.

Wish him luck!!

russia russia russia. But hey, here is actual proof of quid pro joe

well sonofabitch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT