ADVERTISEMENT

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL

By doing so he often armed his opponents with more potent ammo. Sometimes it wasn't just pointless, it was counterproductive.
IMO it was better than what most pubs do. Which is nothing. See: Bush, McCain, Romney etc. We just disagree on this. We will more than likely get another career politician next time, and she/he will get pounded daily by the media and the left.

I will take trump and his comments 10 times out of 10 over a career politician. If the worst we can say is, he shouldn’t be tweeting, but the country had a terrific 4 year run? Give me that all day, everyday over any career politician.

Again, I enjoyed having a President that put the left in their place, and most the time when you ask folks for specific examples of what you’re talking about….they draw a blank without some serious searching. The media has done a terrific job doing what they always do. Creating a narrative.

Recently I visited my sister in St Louis. We got into a heated Trump discussion on our last day. At one point she said, Trump is just so corrupt. My response? Can you give me an example of his corruption? Crickets.

Oh well brother, it is what it is. As I have stated before, there is only one candudate (currently) with both the financial security, and personal reason to go after the corruption (from both parties) that we all KNOW exists in Washington. The establishment must not, let him get elected.

Expect more and more support from the media for Desantis.

IMO it was better than what most pubs do. Which is nothing. See: Bush, McCain, Romney etc. We just disagree on this. We will more than likely get another career politician next time, and she/he will get pounded daily by the media and the left.

I will take trump and his comments 10 times out of 10 over a career politician. If the worst we can say is, he shouldn’t be tweeting, but the country had a terrific 4 year run? Give me that all day, everyday over any career politician.

Again, I enjoyed having a President that put the left in their place, and most the time when you ask folks for specific examples of what you’re talking about….they draw a blank without some serious searching. The media has done a terrific job doing what they always do. Creating a narrative.

Recently I visited my sister in St Louis. We got into a heated Trump discussion on our last day. At one point she said, Trump is just so corrupt. My response? Can you give me an example of his corruption? Crickets.

Oh well brother, it is what it is. As I have stated before, there is only one candudate (currently) with both the financial security, and personal reason to go after the corruption (from both parties) that we all KNOW exists in Washington. The establishment must not, let him get elected.

I'd be very happy with DeSantis. I would be much less happy with a Pence type as he's the kind of guy you described above.

I'd be very happy with DeSantis. I would be much less happy with a Pence type as he's the kind of guy you described above.
I like Desantis a ton, just not sure he will even attempt to go after his own party for corruption.

What are you doing arguing with trumpanzees at 130am on Saturday night???

Just came in from a party...on vacation in NYC right now

You sitting in your basement drinking beer?

And what I'm saying is contempt is like circumcision. You don't get partial credit.

You do what the judge says or you go to jail.

Meadows did comply you jackass

You're lack of awareness of what occurs in reality is amazing

Contempt works when a witness or officer of the court is ordered to comply with a judicial decree, and refuses in whole or in part. Your use and assumption of “contempt” is incorrect….. partial refusal can still draw contempt

I just highlighted why you're agreeing with me that's all

It "can" still draw contempt charges...
Meaning sometimes it will and sometimes it won't

In this case contempt charges were sought by the Jan 6 panel
And the DOJ disagreed

My use of contempt is 100% correct...
That was the charge that was sought by the panel

The understanding of how a request for contempt is processed seems to be lacking on your part & evil wayz

Just came in from a party...on vacation in NYC right now

You sitting in your basement drinking beer?

I live in Florida, so even if I wasn't swilling beer with my Marine buddies, I could hardly do it in a basement.
Meadows did comply you jackass

You're lack of awareness of what occurs in reality is amazing
You just finished saying he partially complied. Make up your damn mind.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
There are basements in Florida my friend
Not where I live, water table is too high.

Yes he partially complied so the DOJ didn't indict him for contempt

You are dense
So he was in contempt, because he didn't comply completely, but the DOJ chose not to indict him for contempt.

See the difference?

By doing so he often armed his opponents with more potent ammo. Sometimes it wasn't just pointless, it was counterproductive.
I don't remember Trump ever attacking anyone unless he was attacked first. Maybe he did, but I don't remember that. He was a hell of a counter puncher though, knocked them the eff out with no regret! I like that in a leader. What did the shrub W get playing nice in the sandbox? Vilified and crucified in the media and across the aisle. Give back the bullshit with one hundred times the fury received. The left had gotten used to just saying whatever the eff they wanted to without being held accountable.

Trump flipped the field on them..........and that is why people like little dickey are so triggered.😎

Doubtful. I suspect the media will try to lump Trump and DeSantis together as 'dangerous' for America, and the pubs need to go back to their (establishment) roots. I could see the media pushing Romney again before anyone that wants to actually Make America Great Again.

And sadly, the same RINOs will get snookered once again.

I like Desantis a ton, just not sure he will even attempt to go after his own party for corruption.
Would he see them as being part of 'his' party, tho? IOW would he see them as being on the same side as he is? America's side?

Trump didn't, and I'm not sure DeSantis would either.

Reactions: jfegaly
Doubtful. I suspect the media will try to lump Trump and DeSantis together as 'dangerous' for America, and the pubs need to go back to their (establishment) roots. I could see the media pushing Romney again before anyone that wants to actually Make America Great Again.

And sadly, the same RINOs will get snookered once again.
Romney, nationally is burnt toast. He's not even on firm footing in his own state anymore. If it's not Trump or DeSantis, I'd like to see Jim Jordon throw his hat in the ring.

I just highlighted why you're agreeing with me that's all

It "can" still draw contempt charges...
Meaning sometimes it will and sometimes it won't

In this case contempt charges were sought by the Jan 6 panel
And the DOJ disagreed

My use of contempt is 100% correct...
That was the charge that was sought by the panel

The understanding of how a request for contempt is processed seems to be lacking on your part & evil wayz
Ahhh, you were talking contempt of a Congressional committee, which is not judicial contempt. Contempt of Congress is a very weak little sister. Congress has no prosecutorial powers, and only through the DoJ can contempt of Congress have even a tooth of bite. The DoJ can’t negotiate somebody out of contempt with a judge, but they can certainly nip a contempt of Congress, especially a sub committee

I have contempt OF Congress, but I can’t do anything much about that either

I didn't realize that's what you were talking about. You're talking about contempt of congress, I'm talking about judicial contempt. Different animals, different rules.

But since we're talking about that, why didn't the Biden DOJ indict Meadows for contempt of the Democrat controlled Congress?

Either they were instructed not to, or it wouldn't have stuck.

Still contempt.

Romney, nationally is burnt toast. He's not even on firm footing in his own state anymore. If it's not Trump or DeSantis, I'd like to see Jim Jordon throw his hat in the ring.
Of course he is. But the media will still push an establishment pub like him, frame Trump and DeSantis as the 'mean kids' and say we need to go with someone like Mittens who can be 'the adult in the room' and 'reach across the isle'.

Same thing they did with Jeb in 2016, Mittens in 2012, and McCain in 2008. Won't work now either, but that will likely be their spin.

Ahhh, you were talking contempt of a Congressional committee, which is not judicial contempt. Contempt of Congress is a very weak little sister. Congress has no prosecutorial powers, and only through the DoJ can contempt of Congress have even a tooth of bite. The DoJ can’t negotiate somebody out of contempt with a judge, but they can certainly nip a contempt of Congress, especially a sub committee

I have contempt OF Congress, but I can’t do anything much about that either

Uhhh...we're discussing Mark Meadows

The contempt charge the DOJ chose not to prosecute was congressional

Whatever you think you're debating about judicial contempt is irrelevant to the discussion to begin with....nobody was ever discussing that

Uhhh...we're discussing Mark Meadows

The contempt charge the DOJ chose not to prosecute was congressional

Whatever you think you're debating about judicial contempt is irrelevant to the discussion to begin with....nobody was ever discussing that
Fine, let's talk about that.

Contempt of congress: is the act of obstructing the work of the United States Congress or one of its committees.

Partially complying means partially not complying. That would seem to fit the definition of contempt. Not sure why the DOJ didn't prosecute him.

I didn't realize that's what you were talking about. You're talking about contempt of congress, I'm talking about judicial contempt. Different animals, different rules.

Yeah but we were discussing Mark Meadows not being prosecuted by the DOJ...he wasn't facing judicial contempt.

Why would you be bringing up something the DOJ wasn't dealing with?

But since we're talking about that, why didn't the Biden DOJ indict Meadows for contempt of the Democrat controlled Congress?

Either they were instructed not to, or it wouldn't have stuck.

Still contempt.

What?

That was what I explained to you originally...go back and read it now that you're not confused about the contempt request that Meadows was actually facing

Damn...you love chasing your own tail huh? LMAO

Yeah but we were discussing Mark Meadows not being prosecuted by the DOJ...he wasn't facing judicial contempt.

Why would you be bringing up something the DOJ wasn't dealing with?

What?

That was what I explained to you originally...go back and read it now that you're not confused about the contempt request that Meadows was actually facing

Damn...you love chasing your own tail huh? LMAO

Reactions: jfegaly
That’s the thing. Who knows.
Fair point. You know my views on DeSantis running, no way he should run for anything in 2024, he should be Florida's governor till 2026.

But at some point we do have to move on from Trump. And we have to trust that the politicans we elect after Trump will go with us. Or we have to bail on them and pick ones that WILL put America First.

Fine, let's talk about that.

Contempt of congress: is the act of obstructing the work of the United States Congress or one of its committees.

Partially complying means partially not complying. That would seem to fit the definition of contempt. Not sure why the DOJ didn't prosecute him.

Go apply for Merrick Garland's position then...

The DOJ chose to say the initial cooperation was "enough" apparently

Fair point. You know my views on DeSantis running, no way he should run for anything in 2024, he should be Florida's governor till 2026.

But at some point we do have to move on from Trump. And we have to trust that the politicans we elect after Trump will go with us. Or we have to bail on them and pick ones that WILL put America First.
Agreed, but I believe you will see the media push desantis to the forefront in 24 until after pub candidate is nominated. If he is the nominee, at that point they will turn on him. Already seeing some of that.

Cassidy Smollet called testifying befor the J6 Committee “BS”…something we already knew

lol5.gif

Hutchinson then chose to testify under oath didn't she?

She could have gone the Bannon route and not testify, right?
But she didn't right?

And then she chose to testify publicly didn't she, right?

She didn't want to testify...but what does that have to do with her credibility?

I don't remember Trump ever attacking anyone unless he was attacked first. Maybe he did, but I don't remember that. He was a hell of a counter puncher though, knocked them the eff out with no regret! I like that in a leader. What did the shrub W get playing nice in the sandbox? Vilified and crucified in the media and across the aisle. Give back the bullshit with one hundred times the fury received. The left had gotten used to just saying whatever the eff they wanted to without being held accountable.

Trump flipped the field on them..........and that is why people like little dickey are so triggered.😎

I remember it similarly. However, as POTUS, you don't have to respond to every stupid person who says stupid ish. When you do, you spend political capital. That's all I'm saying.

There were absolutely times when I enjoyed his pithy retorts.

Reactions: BCSpell
I remember it similarly. However, as POTUS, you don't have to respond to every stupid person who says stupid ish. When you do, you spend political capital. That's all I'm saying.

There were absolutely times when I enjoyed his pithy retorts.

Your memories are questionable to say the least

Judge Curiel, Verbally Attacked By President Donald Trump, Gets ‘DREAMer’ Case | NBC Nightly News​

Apr 20, 2017

Cassidy Smollet called testifying befor the J6 Committee “BS”…something we already knew

I will give @Uniformed_ReRe partial credit here: Even though he blindly believed Hutchinson's insane claims, when we learned she lied, he was at least smart enough to quietly slink away from her and this thread.

robertbyrdsghost over here still can't let it go LOL

I will give @Uniformed_ReRe partial credit here: Even though he blindly believed Hutchinson's insane claims, when we learned she lied, he was at least smart enough to quietly slink away from her and this thread.

Nope

And per usual he’ll ignore this and keep posting links from left wing media outlets.

Your memories are questionable to say the least

Judge Curiel, Verbally Attacked By President Donald Trump, Gets ‘DREAMer’ Case | NBC Nightly News​

Apr 20, 2017

Did I miss the insult? Or are we just posting random crap ITT pretending it means something?

Trump said, "He may be hostile, I don't know" and that he was a Hispanic, which is fine, and that he's from Indiana.

Sick burns Mr. President.

The "insane claims" are being corroborated by other witnesses but the trumpanzees are willfully ignorant of that fact

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...tedly-bolster-hutchinsons-testimony-rcna36405
Secret Service sources reportedly bolster Hutchinson’s testimony
According to a Secret Service source, Donald Trump "tried to lunge over the seat" on Jan. 6. Efforts to discredit Cassidy Hutchinson just got tougher.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/01/politics/secret-service-lunging-incident/index.html
Accounts of Trump angrily demanding to go to Capitol on January 6 circulated in Secret Service over past year

By Noah Gray and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 1:24 PM ET, Sat July 2, 2022

https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...n-anonymous-sources-cassidy-hutchinson-2022-7
2 Secret Service sources partly confirm Hutchinson testimony: report

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/secret-service-debunked-hutchinson/
Did the Secret Service ‘Officially Debunk’ Hutchinson’s Testimony?
This rumor surfaced in a tweet after Cassidy Hutchinson testified in front of the U.S. House Jan. 6 panel.
Published 29 June 2022 Updated 2 July 2022

Initial Partial Denials from Sources​

Shortly after Hutchinson’s testimony on June 28, NBC News reported that neither Ornato nor Engel had responded to its request for comment, but that a spokesperson for the Secret Service said that its personnel “are available to testify under oath”:

NBC News has reached out to both Ornato and Engel for comment; neither has responded.
Secret Service spokesman Anthony Gugliemi told NBC News that the Secret Service has communicated to the Department of Homeland Security that any and all personnel requested by the Jan. 6 committee are available to testify under oath, responding to Tuesday’s allegations. The Secret Service is part of DHS.
NBC News chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander, who collaborated with colleague Allan Smith on the reporting, also posted the news on Twitter, tweeting, “A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.” This development was also broadcast on “NBC Nightly News” that night.

Several hours later, Fox News conservative commentator Sean Hannity displayed Alexander’s tweet to his TV audience, apparently as a way of defending Trump from Hutchinson’s testimony.

A subsequent tweet from Alexander read, “A source close to the Secret Service says both men dispute Trump grabbed the steering wheel or assaulted an agent. They do not deny that Trump was irate and demanded they drive to the Capitol.” The Washington Post’s Carol Leonnig reported much the same, as did CBS News.

Scott Wong and Peter Nicholas also reported for NBC News that “parts of Hutchinson’s testimony involving Trump’s car ride back to the White House after his Jan. 6 rally at the Ellipse have been validated by others,” and that “one person close to the Secret Service said that ‘there are very important pieces of the testimony that are out there that [agency officials] have no issue with. … We don’t want to lose the forest for the trees.'”

In response to some of these partial denials of the Suburban story that were being reported, Jody Hunt, Hutchinson’s lawyer, tweeted, “Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told. Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath.”

Despite all of this, none of the reporting amounted to what Adams had claimed in regard to the unsupported idea that the Secret Service “officially debunked” Hutchinson’s claims.

Former Trump Staffers on Ornato​

Olivia Troye, a former adviser to Vice President Mike Pence who served on the White House coronavirus task force, tweeted following Hutchinson’s testimony and Ornato’s partial denial, saying, “Tony Ornato sure seems to deny conversations he’s apparently had.” The tweet referenced a past conversation that Troye said occurred, but Ornato denied.

Alyssa Farah Griffin, a former Trump White House communications director, also said during the same week as the hearing that she was the person who originally put Hutchinson in touch with the select committee. She quote tweeted Troye’s tweet, adding, “Tony Ornato lied about me too.”

CNN also reported that “Ornato has a close relationship with Trump and his team” after previously serving “as head of his protective detail and then being granted an unusual leave from his Secret Service duties to be detailed to the White House as deputy chief of staff for operations.”

Did I miss the insult? Or are we just posting random crap ITT pretending it means something?

Trump said, "He may be hostile, I don't know" and that he was a Hispanic, which is fine, and that he's from Indiana.

Sick burns Mr. President.

Trump Asks Supporters To Back His View Of Judge Gonzalo Curiel​

Jun 6, 2016

The "insane claims" are being corroborated by other witnesses but the trumpanzees are willfully ignorant of that fact

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...tedly-bolster-hutchinsons-testimony-rcna36405
Secret Service sources reportedly bolster Hutchinson’s testimony
According to a Secret Service source
Ah it's the return of the ANONYMOUS SOURCE THAT CONFIRMS OUR BULLSHIT STORY guy! LOL

The SS members who called Hutchinson out on her lies put their names behind it.

So the insult was calling the judge, "a hater...a hater of Donald Trump.?"

Seriously @rayBSC???

No that was obviously not an insult. trump said it to praise the judge.

You know calling a federal judge biased because of his ethnicity isn't an insult

In a trumpanzees mind LOL

No that was obviously not an insult. trump said it to praise the judge.

You know calling a federal judge biased because of his ethnicity isn't an insult

Someone needs to put their big boy pants on. Even I can find a better Trump insult than that.

"HE CALLED HIM A HATER MAN...A HATER!!! THAT'S UNCALLED FOR!!!

In a trumpanzees mind LOL

Thanks for making it easy @BSC911

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT