ADVERTISEMENT

NM

Fall Practice has begun....

I, unlike everyone else, couldn't care less about who starts at QB, they are all equally top quality...
Moving on.... 🙄

Not only do the Gators have former OLB Mike Peterson working with the LB'ers, they now also have former Gator MLB Brandon Spikes helping coach them. (from a Swamp247 article)

A LEGEND RETURNS

Brandon Spikes
has long been interested in returning to Florida to help the team in some capacity.
The former Gator linebacker has spent considerable time around the program in recent months, attending both team and recruiting events while expressing to Florida's coaching staff that he felt he could be of assistance in some way.

They agreed. -- Spikes will primarily work with Florida's linebackers in 2023. In a similar fashion to what former Gator DT Sharrif Floyd did in 2022, (Former Florida DT, turned first-round pick, turned Gators student assistant in 2022. Sharrif Floyd was hired by the Dallas Cowboys as the team's assistant DL coach for 2023.) Spikes will serve as a student assistant for the program while he finishes his degree at the university. (good for him and for the Gators in the iG oho)

With the quality of the Gator roster LB's, and with both Peterson & Spikes coaching them up, in the iG's oho, the Gator's 2nd level defense has a real chance to be at or near the top in the SEC for 2023.
🤓
I haven't seen anyone on this board that is happy about our QB situation. Almost 100% think we are in trouble at the QB position.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Brown has ZERO chance to play in 2023,,, because both starter Mertz and backup Miller will overnight become what they've never been before now....

Brown has Zero chance in 2024,,, because true Fr Lagway will be an instant star QB at UF with a 4th Heisman on the way.

Brown should leave the football team now and either concentrate on baseball with O'Sul, or else xfer out if he ever wants to play QB in college.... Happy now? 🙄

See, I can play your stupid games too, I just don't care to on most daze....

Brown may become a star but Napier had a walk on in front of him last year because he said Brown wasn't learning fast enough.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
I don't care about the QB's.
He can start and/or play Leon or Leise for all I care....
The L&L boyz or the M&M boyz,,,, whatever.

Now, how about the 2023 LB's and who's coaching them now?

In other news...

If Deion's son, ShidtDoer, somehow injured his knee or throwing shoulder getting involved in a senseless brawl in practice, I'm sure he'd change his tune.

Reactions: Gator Fever
In other news...

If Deion's son, ShidtDoer, somehow injured his knee or throwing shoulder getting involved in a senseless brawl in practice, I'm sure he'd change his tune.
That’s a coach I want my kid to play for. (Heavy sarcasm)

In other news...

Yep that is silly unless it's a fight with another team and even then you need to try and cool things off. Curious how his mess works out in the new Big 12. I would take someone like Coach Whittingham over him every time even if he had slightly higher rated recruits.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT