ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa Nolies…Lets look at that streak..

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
The way the media and “I have NEVER WON A BOWL Norvell” are talking the Noles are a powerhouse. Well I don’t think so.

They lost THREE in a row to ranked
Teams and then started a 5 game winning streak against?

5-7 Miami
5-7 Ga. Trch.
6-6 Florida
6-6 La. Lay. and
7-5 Syracuse.

And let’s take FSU’s top 2 WR’s plus 3 others and their best tackler for
The game and 2nd best tackler for a 1/2 and let’s see how they’d do.

But, they lost to Clemson who just lost to South Carolina who we dominated. Meaning the ACC won’t even be in the playoff. They LOST to Wake Forrest who’s lost 4 of their last 5. Yep a new powerhouse is born.

Last edited:
"But, they lost to Clemson who just lost to South Carolina who we dominated."

Are you really doing this kind of argument? UF lost to LSU, but crushed the Aggies. The Aggies, in turn, crushed LSU.

At the end of the day, UF is 6-6 and FSU is 9-3. I haven't heard them say anything pompus enough to call them out. Even if they did? I don't have the energy to criticize their opponents' records when we lost to Vandy.

The way the media and “I have NEVER WON A BOWL Norvell” are talking the Noles are a powerhouse. Well I don’t think so.

5-7 Miami
5-7 Ga. Trch.
6-6 Florida
6-6 La. Lay. and
7-5 Syracuse.

But, they lost to Clemson who just lost to South Carolina who we dominated. Meaning the ACC won’t even be in the playoff. They LOST to Wake Forrest who’s lost 4 of their last 5. Yep a new powerhouse is born.

You’re strange.

5-7 Miami
5-7 Ga. Trch.
6-6 Florida
6-6 La. Lay. and
7-5 Syracuse.

Dude. They beat your team. Just accept it.

"But, they lost to Clemson who just lost to South Carolina who we dominated."

Are you really doing this kind of argument? UF lost to LSU, but crushed the Aggies. The Aggies, in turn, crushed LSU.

At the end of the day, UF is 6-6 and FSU is 9-3. I haven't heard them say anything pompus enough to call them out. Even if they did? I don't have the energy to criticize their opponents' records when we lost to Vandy.
They rushed the field after beating a 6 loss team.

They are Vandy.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut. Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

They beat a bad UF team and rushed the field.

Regardless, they’re noles. There is nothing you could say about them that would be bad enough. It’s impossible to call someone anything worse than a nole. Who cares what they think. Even the most unworthy opponent occasionally gets to not lose. Screw them.

Reactions: gatordad3
We are an improved team for sure. That 3 game losing streak we were very beat up and injured. Would it have mattered? Not sure, we probably win 1 more of those games. We beat LSU when we were healthy and that was without Benson. I'm sure we are a top 20 team but not sure beyond that. The Gators are very hot and cold this yr and when they are hot they are beating Utah and Scar (Scar plowed Tennessee and beat Clemson). It was a step in the right direction for us in the sense that we beat the teams we were supposed to (and we went 2 and 0 against the SEC) and we lost to the better teams in the conference. We haven't done that in yrs. Jordan Travis is likely to return next yr and we will have the best team we have had since 2016, maybe slightly better than this yr, lots of factors though.

I know people rail on Norvell for his recruiting (and that's fair considering his classes so far) but he's been excellent in the TP. He brought in Benson, Johnny Wilson, Micah Pittman, Meach (RG), Verse, Bethune, Jammie Robinson, Lovett, etc. All who started and made a huge impact. He's done well at "raising the floor". Question remains on how high his ceiling can be. I think the consensus is that we need better players to get there because we are good and even very good in certain areas but not necessarily elite. You usually don't get elite guys through the TP so he has to hire better coaches to recruit those players and we need a new DC if we want to win really big. So far he's done a great job of undoing the mess that Willie left. Most won't understand how bad of shape we were in. He flipped over 70% of the roster in 2 yrs.

Last edited:
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut. Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

Regardless, they’re noles. There is nothing you could say about them that would be bad enough. It’s impossible to call someone anything worse than a nole. Who cares what they think. Even the most unworthy opponent occasionally gets to not lose. Screw them.

Sometimes I think you are a nole in disguise lol

Are you seriously talking sh!t to the team that just beat Florida?

This is why you fail.
It's Shime what do you expect? He's never been the sharpest cheddar on the cracker. He struts around this board like an FSU player stole his girl when he was 17 and he's never quite been the same since.

I'm also pretty convinced ih8f$u is his alter ego too.

You mean the same UF team that beat Utah, almost beat Tenn and dominated a South Carolina team that obliterated Tennessee and handled LSU? When UF won their 2nd MNC in '06, they beat one of FSU's worst teams (we lost to Wake at home 0-30) by a mere 7 points (21-14). Crap happens in a rivalry game.

Yeah they dominated us didn’t they? Let’s take away your 2
TE’s and top 3 WR’s and see how’d
You do. Norvell just had his first winning season in 3 years. Lost to Jacksonville St. LAST YEAR!

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz

5-7 Miami
5-7 Ga. Trch.
6-6 Florida
6-6 La. Lay. and
7-5 Syracuse.

C'mon man...you know the transitive property doesn't work in CFB.

C'mon man...you know the transitive property doesn't work in CFB.
FSU all tough now? Beating those 5-7 and 6-6 teams? Georgia would be a 20-24 point favorite over you. Is that what you want? Napier got a Bowl in year 1 and Norvell in year 3. Maybe he’ll win his first EVER!!!!

FSU all tough now? Beating those 5-7 and 6-6 teams? Georgia would be a 20-24 point favorite over you. Is that what you want? Napier got a Bowl in year 1 and Norvell in year 3. Maybe he’ll win his first EVER!!!!
Who's being tough? I just said the transitive property doesn't work in CFB.

Who's being tough? I just said the transitive property doesn't work in CFB.
Wow are you a stalker? How’s the recruiting class going? Exactly. If being in the 5 best conference and not getting to the playoff is your goal, you got your man. Let’s see how long it takes this time.

Yeah they dominated us didn’t they? Let’s take away your 2
TE’s and top 3 WR’s and see how’d
You do. Norvell just had his first winning season in 3 years. Lost to Jacksonville St. LAST YEAR!
And the team that lost to Jacksonville St beat you THIS YEAR!

captain-america-i-can-do-this-all-day.gif

Man you're an angry little dude aren't you? Please carry on.
He's not angry, he's just spent the last 20 years living in the mind of a 17 year old who can't fathom anyone pulling through his drive-through window w/o a Gator shirt on. The off chance another team jersey comes through, this is the guy who will literally spit on their fries and piss in their milk shake. Yes, shime is emotionally, physically, and mentally dominated by a college football rilvarly. It defines him.

His biggest gripe about Kitna? The fact the nudes weren't pictures of him on Kitna's phone.

Just like DIVISION 2 Jacksonville St. did to you? That was a disgrace.

But Jacksonville St went all out by not just running the ball to win. They actually threw it & completed passes. Losing to a team like that when they both run & pass is a hard pill to swallow.

I'm surprised shime doesn't post on Gatorcounty, his is the common archetype over there. They only let rivals post if they are turbo ass kissers. I was banned and had people wish death on me for running some light smack during horseteeth's first year after the FSU beatdown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT