ADVERTISEMENT

Whoa massive crowd at tonight's NASCAR race!

Looks like The Intimidator hasn't aged since he exited the sport back in 2001.:rolleyes:
Earnhardt Sr even said wearing masks are for pVssies and Democrats.

Looks like they deleted the tweet. Old skool NASCAR would definitely not be wearing masks.

Heard a story once that Bobby Allison trained for NASCAR races by driving his car around in the middle of the summer with the heat on full blast, and the windows up :eek::eek::eek:

Bubba Smollett HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...t-a-joke-he-is/ar-BB16MZt5?ocid=ob-fb-enus-74

Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr. was looking to either race his way into Wednesday’s All-Star Race at Bristol Motor Speedway or qualify for the exhibition event by winning the fan vote.

But after wrecking early in the NASCAR All-Star Open — the qualifying race for some drivers held immediately before the main event — he’ll do neither because he no longer has a car to race.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...t-a-joke-he-is/ar-BB16MZt5?ocid=ob-fb-enus-74

Darrell “Bubba” Wallace Jr. was looking to either race his way into Wednesday’s All-Star Race at Bristol Motor Speedway or qualify for the exhibition event by winning the fan vote.

But after wrecking early in the NASCAR All-Star Open — the qualifying race for some drivers held immediately before the main event — he’ll do neither because he no longer has a car to race.

Oh look, he even went out of his way to mock the Christian beliefs of his fellow driver. @BSC911 would be proud.

Willy T. Ribbs would be ashamed of this lightweight charlatan Bubba Wallace.

I just watched the video, the car behind McDowell got into his rear bumper and made him hit Jussie. I mean McDowell wrecked too so not sure how Jussie thinks this was something done to him.

Dude is a garbage driver just like he's a garbage race-baiter.

Looks like they deleted the tweet. Old skool NASCAR would definitely not be wearing masks.

Heard a story once that Bobby Allison trained for NASCAR races by driving his car around in the middle of the summer with the heat on full blast, and the windows up :eek::eek::eek:
HA HA HA HA! Okay, so I edited NOOSECAR.
NOOSECAR's only black driver, Bubba Wallace, who made headlines for an incident with an alleged noose in his garage stall at Talladega, was reportedly booed upon introduction and cheered after he wrecked out of the race.
NBC Chicago forced to delete tweet after NASCAR fans point out massive photo error

Me thinks Bubba Smollett would have a great future in the WWE or in Shahid Khan's garbage wrestling program, All Elite Wrestling(AEW) while he's still young.

Last edited:
HA HA HA HA! Okay, so I edited NOOSECAR.
NOOSECAR's only black driver, Bubba Wallace, who made headlines for an incident with an alleged noose in his garage stall at Talladega, was reportedly booed upon introduction and cheered after he wrecked out of the race.
NBC Chicago forced to delete tweet after NASCAR fans point out massive photo error

Me thinks Bubba Smollett would have a great future in the WWE or in Shahid Khan's garbage wrestling program, All Elite Wrestling(AEW) while he's still young.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a fraud Bubba Smollett is

wy10u7pm6v651.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT