ADVERTISEMENT

Who Starts at QB in the Las Vegas Bowl

Who Starts at QB for the Las Vegas Bowl

• A/R - NIL jiu-jitsu ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spurrier would already have had Brown on the field, and in the bowl game.
Nappy ain't no SOS, so you have what you have, because Billy was too busy bringing in Miller III and trying to coach him up, to bother with developing a Fr with much more potential.
71.1%, 7.8 ypc, 61 TD's to 4 TO's, and went 24-0.
If he's not ready to play by now, then that's just another major hit on BN's lack of coaching imo.....

And to whichever bozo that asked me how Jones and Del Rio-Wilson did in 2022, I'll stack up their 2022 stats in comparison to what Miller III produced, whenever you're ready for some reality.... 😂

JMOHO, but it really doesn't matter who he plays in the bowl, at any position, because OreSt is going to mop up the floor with BN preparing the team and calling the plays.

That said, use the bowl as a glorified scrimmage to get the young guys and xfers some playing time, at least getting some of them a small jump on Spring practice.

PS
Miller III needs to be off of the gravy train and into the portal.

Spurrier would already have had Brown on the field, and in the bowl game.
Nappy ain't no SOS, so you have what you have, because Billy was too busy bringing in Miller III and trying to coach him up, to bother with developing a Fr with much more potential.
71.1%, 7.8 ypc, 61 TD's to 4 TO's, and went 24-0.
If he's not ready to play by now, then that's just another major hit on BN's lack of coaching imo.....

And to whichever bozo that asked me how Jones and Del Rio-Wilson did in 2022, I'll stack up their 2022 stats in comparison to what Miller III produced, whenever you're ready for some reality.... 😂

JMOHO, but it really doesn't matter who he plays in the bowl, at any position, because OreSt is going to mop up the floor with BN preparing the team and calling the plays.

That said, use the bowl as a glorified scrimmage to get the young guys and xfers some playing time, at least getting some of them a small jump on Spring practice.

PS
Miller III needs to be off of the gravy train and into the portal.
Are these your first hand accounts from practice observations? Miller and Brown played the exact same amount of snaps in a game so no clue if either or neither suck. Also no clue what Napier was doing in terms of prep. My guess, and it's just that, Jones and Del Rio left because they knew AR was going to be the starter and they wanted to play, don't blame them. Maybe we will find out in the bowl game.

CG-1, you, your HC, your xfer QB and WR got the Gators a 6-6 record while losing to:
Rivals: Tennis-sea, UGly, & FSUcks
Plus losing to both UK and VU in the same season.
So Congrats to all of you Phootball Genius 'know-it-all' types...
. 😂 🤣 😂

CG-1, you, your HC, your xfer QB and WR got the Gators a 6-6 record while losing to:
Rivals: Tennis-sea, UGly, & FSUcks
Plus losing to both UK and VU in the same season.
So Congrats to all of you Phootball Genius 'know-it-all' types...
. 😂 🤣 😂
I had nothing to do with it. But you are spot on, thanks to Napier's transfers and recruits we got to 6-6, otherwise it could have been 4-8 or worse. Remember last season...when Mullen left we were sitting at 5-6...or perhaps you forgot?

Fever,

Don't pretend to know all the rules, but I think you're right; he could drop down in classification & be eligible without waiting.

Something he should study up on, before he jumps.

I just saw where JT Daniels is back in the portal again but it didn't address whether he would be eligible right away or not. With how mess is now they could probably just say they felt unsafe at their current school and get a waiver if they were supposed to sit a year.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
I just saw where JT Daniels is back in the portal again but it didn't address whether he would be eligible right away or not. With how mess is now they could probably just say they felt unsafe at their current school and get a waiver if they were supposed to sit a year.
The former 5-star quarterback will take a chance on a fourth school after playing at USC and Georgia before landing at WVU, where he threw for 2,107 yards and 13 touchdowns.

The former 5-star quarterback will take a chance on a fourth school after playing at USC and Georgia before landing at WVU, where he threw for 2,107 yards and 13 touchdowns.

People argue about what he actually got but WV supposedly gave him 300 - 500k NIL to come there if you can belive that.

I've left the 'know it all' bleacher-coaching, for my dufus rocking chair on the front porch,,,
so now I'm just sitting back and LMFAO....
😂

It looks to me like Gator football has turned in a twisted version of 'drama-queen' insanity.

So instead of football, I'm just hanging around now for the cheap entertainment value..... 😉

Hey Max, check with MsSt to see if they have room and/or a need for you... 😉

Well that settles that. Looks like Brown 3rd string.
Country,

At least Napier made a timely decision. I'm sure he's smart enough to watch the practice reps for all three QBs & evaluate them.

Who knows who ends up as the starter.

If it's Miller, great. Still don't expect much in the way of a passing game - so Montrell & Trevor need to be ready.

Reactions: instaGATOR
The 'he don't matter QB' is to start in the 'It don't matter bowl.'
That s
eems about right to me....
😉

I wonder how Rashada is gonna feel about sitting behind Miller & Engel, before being displaced by Lagway a year later.... 😉

Remember when Joe Burrow couldn't beat out J.T. Barrett for QB at Ohio State? Then a broken hand opened the door for Dwayne Haskins to win the QB job at Ohio State during Burrow's senior year, so he transferred to LSU and won a national title and a Heisman. He was "only" a 4-star recruit ranked by 247Sports Composite as the #7 dual threat QB in the 2015 recruiting class, #280 player overall.
Jack Miller couldn't beat out C.J. Stroud at Ohio State, so transferred to Florida. A serious thumb injury kept him out of action this season. He was, also, a 4-star recruit, ranked by 247Sports Composite as the #13 Pro-style QB in the 2020 class and #334 player overall. Miller was offered by Alabama, who didn't offer Burrow. He was offered by Michigan, who didn't offer Burrow. Miller was also offered by LSU, FSU, Auburn, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State and Ole Miss, among others.
What I'm trying to say here is let's not give up on Miller before he's been given a chance to play. Maybe he'll turn out to be another Joe Burrow, maybe not. But Ohio State has a really good track record of signing some great quarterbacks over the last 15 years or so and Burrow and Miller were among them. Let's see how he plays before dismissing him as a fill-in until we get an experienced QB in the portal or true freshman Jaden Rashada gets on campus. He might surprise everybody.

Last edited:
Anyone got 1st hand (or 2nd hand WTH) info on Bowl Practice ?
Yeah…they placed a couple of slot machines and ladies of the evening out by the Heavener Center pool to see if the boys could keep it under control…

So far so good…

Bachelor-Party-Boobs-Hookers-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Remember when Joe Burrow couldn't beat out J.T. Barrett for QB at Ohio State? Then a broken hand opened the door for Dwayne Haskins to win the QB job at Ohio State during Burrow's senior year, so he transferred to LSU and won a national title and a Heisman. He was "only" a 4-star recruit ranked by 247Sports Composite as the #7 dual threat QB in the 2015 recruiting class, #280 player overall.
Jack Miller couldn't beat out C.J. Stroud at Ohio State, so transferred to Florida. A serious thumb injury kept him out of action this season. He was, also, a 4-star recruit, ranked by 247Sports Composite as the #13 Pro-style QB in the 2020 class and #334 player overall. Miller was offered by Alabama, who didn't offer Burrow. He was offered by Michigan, who didn't offer Burrow. Miller was also offered by LSU, FSU, Auburn, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State and Ole Miss, among others.
What I'm trying to say here is let's not give up on Miller before he's been given a chance to play. Maybe he'll turn out to be another Joe Burrow, maybe not. But Ohio State has a really good track record of signing some great quarterbacks over the last 15 years or so and Burrow and Miller were among them. Let's see how he plays before dismissing him as a fill-in until we get an experienced QB in the portal or true freshman Jaden Rashada gets on campus. He might surprise everybody.
I agree with this 1000 percent. Guy has flashed some big time talent or he wouldn’t have got a scholly at OSU. Makes sense to see if he can show something.

Reactions: gatordad3
I agree with this 1000 percent. Guy has flashed some big time talent or he wouldn’t have got a scholly at OSU. Makes sense to see if he can show something.
I agree totally.

And I'm gonna ignore what he did at tOSU to become a 3rd string xfer, and what he showed in the O&B game, cause those things don't count when making evaluations on leadership or talent...
😉

LSU probably glad you weren’t advising on the Joe Burrow transfer.
Those other xfer QB's were at other schools with other HC's.

Right here, I've got Del Rio, Appleby, Zaiare, and maybe Miller to contend with, but let's just ignore those...
🤓

We will see what he can do with the WRs he will have. O line should still be good enough to hold up.

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
Lol. Look up the OSU defensive stats when you get a chance…or better yet, don’t…you’ll be enlightened in real time…
Utes hung 46 on them I believe. Not saying we will win, but the Pac 12 not very good this year. Hell, we beat their champ and gerogia hung half a buck on oregon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT