Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other [write-in]

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

alaskanseminole

Bull Gator
Oct 20, 2002
San Antonio, TX
So, I've been posting here going on 18 years and in all my time I'm not sure whose cheese has slid off the cracker the furthest. Sure, Insta is not quite right, but I don't think he'd harm himself or others. Ghost loved to rage, but it was mostly for show. With our current stock of old and newish posters, what say you Gatorbait, Inside the Gators, 1st and Ten, oh whatever, it sure beats Whorechant!

typing-at-work.gif

Speaking of favorite posters. What's shake'n, IPD?

Doing good, trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but I’ve been slowed down a bit. I fractured a leg bone flipping a 4-wheeler while hauling a buck out of the woods…. Been damn inconvenient

Wishing my Bball team would get their head out of their rectum against decent teams, but that’s probably a long time waiting for a train that don’t come

How’s Igloo?

• Sad
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Doing good, trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but I’ve been slowed down a bit. I fractured a leg bone flipping a 4-wheeler while hauling a buck out of the woods…. Been damn inconvenient

Wishing my Bball team would get their head out of their rectum against decent teams, but that’s probably a long time waiting for a train that don’t come

How’s Igloo?
Holy crap! Did you at least get the damn deer out and save the backstrap!?

Seriously, though, hope you mend up quickly while milking it on the couch drinking eggnog and watching sports.

All's well here in Texas. Hoping for a decent bowl draw I can take my son to. If not, we're going to hit the Alamo Bowl after my daughters head back out after the Christmas.

So, I've been posting here going on 18 years and in all my time I'm not sure whose cheese has slid off the cracker the furthest. Sure, Insta is not quite right, but I don't think he'd harm himself or others. Ghost loved to rage, but it was mostly for show. With our current stock of old and newish posters, what say you Gatorbait, Inside the Gators, 1st and Ten, oh whatever, it sure beats Whorechant!

typing-at-work.gif
So a Nolie BANNED on his own site is posting this on his main RIVALS site? When I post it gets more views and replies than any other posts. Otherwise there is like 3-4 posts on a good day. You must really be bored to post that you ^#€%@&^%%!!!!!!!!!

So a Nolie BANNED on his own site is posting this on his main RIVALS site? When I post it gets more views and replies than any other posts. Otherwise there is like 3-4 posts on a good day. You must really be bored to post that you ^#€%@&^%%!!!!!!!!!
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, may I present to you exhibit A.

And that is what we call "a lack of self-awareness
You know, I don’t gi around ranting about f$u everywhere. I bring it here because I thought yiu guys appreciated it. If you guys don’t appreciate what I do then I’m out. I won’t be posting again. This is not a joke. I’m done. At least you could have spelled my damn name right. Go Gators

Last edited:

Is @alaskanseminole still banned from North Korea?

I thought Kim Jong-Dottie moved on to greener pastures.

• Haha
Reactions: fsu939913
Nope. Took his ball and moved to ON3. The same founder of 247 sports and co-founder of Rivals has started another college football site (like we needed another). He probably told Gene he was tremendously awesome, Gene giggled and moved over.
Little Rocket Man Dottie might be the pettiest human being on the planet. Did he take Mini-me Miami Nole with him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT