ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets fired first?

Can't even spell Orgeron correctly.

thats how he pronouncws it....
rotf.gif
whistle.gif

lol5.gif

he's still coaching LSU....in case you havent been paying attention.
Uh, you haven't been paying attention. Ed O got canned before the Florida-LSU matchup but agreed to finish out the season. Mullen got the boot just yesterday and was offered to coach vs FSU but declined, so that would make Ed O, the first to go.

falling-down-michael-douglas.gif

he's still coaching LSU....in case you havent been paying attention.

Yeeessh, dude,....I don't even own a single tv, don't watch sports talking head businesses on YouTube, or pay any effort to find out what LSU is up to, etc......

And yet even I know more about the situation than you.

BTW, did you know that Muschamp isn't the coach for the gamecocks right now?

Reactions: fsu939913
Yeeessh, dude,....I don't even own a single tv, don't watch sports talking head businesses on YouTube, or pay any effort to find out what LSU is up to, etc......

And yet even I know more about the situation than you.

BTW, did you know that Muschamp isn't the coach for the gamecocks right now?

Make sure he knows Willie isn't the coach at fsu anymore as well..... I don't want that evil on me.

Uh, you haven't been paying attention. Ed O got canned before the Florida-LSU matchup but agreed to finish out the season. Mullen got the boot just yesterday and was offered to coach vs FSU but declined, so that would make Ed O, the first to go.

falling-down-michael-douglas.gif
He was fired after they beat you

He was fired after they beat you
It was officially announced after the Florida-LSU matchup. My whole point was that Mullen's firing was officially announced well after Ed Orgeron's. Whether LSU won or lost, LSU still would have announced it after the LSU-UF game. It probably would have been announced sooner had LSU lost to UF.

While this development comes less than 24 hours after the Tigers upset Florida 49-42 at Tiger Stadium, Orgeron said he had a conversation with Woodward after LSU's loss to Kentucky on Oct. 9 and "knew that it was time."

This didn't help either.

Title IX investigation​

In March 2021, a woman testifying in front of Louisiana state legislators claimed that she had reported an instance of sexual harassment by LSU running back Derrius Guice to Orgeron, but that the coach had taken no action against him, and in fact called the woman and asked her to forgive Guice. In June 2021, Orgeron was added as a defendant to a Title IX lawsuit against LSU, which alleges that the coach was told Guice had raped a student and did not report the allegation.

Last edited:
It’s pretty amazing where this thread went from the initial post to now…

Fsu is 5 and 2 with Jordan Travis as the starter. The 2 losses are ND and Clemson. Milton was a complete failure but seems to be good for team moral.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT