ADVERTISEMENT

While watching NFL game summary recaps............SMH

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
Jeff Driskel's name popped up..............as starting QB for the Bungles. I did a retake and web search.
HOLY EFF! How in the hell does Driskel become an NFL starter?

Tebow is arguably the best college QB in history........and Driskel has a valid claim to be one of the worst. :eek:

It was shocking. I thought there must be another Driskel out there somewhere.o_O

Its him. San Fran cut him after drafting him when the pre-season ended for poor play but Cincy signed him due to his physical traits I guess and now he is playing with the starter out. Watched a little bit of him playing and he can at least function now. I doubt he does too much but for him to even be playing is a big surprise.

Brissett has started some NFL games too. They just needed to get out from under shitty UF offensive coaching of recent years to blossom to their natural abilities.

Jeff Driskel's name popped up..............as starting QB for the Bungles. I did a retake and web search.
HOLY EFF! How in the hell does Driskel become an NFL starter?

Tebow is arguably the best college QB in history........and Driskel has a valid claim to be one of the worst. :eek:

It was shocking. I thought there must be another Driskel out there somewhere.o_O

Nope. Just shows how much coaching really matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT