ADVERTISEMENT

Which state flips first for Trump?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
1 - AZ. The state legislators seem to have a stomach and fire for pushing for selecting the electors. And Sidney has sued the AZ Gov over certifying the vote, and the Gov has lawyered up.
2 - GA The smoking gun video greatly helps the case, but make no bones about it, the GA Gov and SOS do NOT want to change anything. Rudy's evidence will absolutely help in court cases, but that will take a while.
3 - NV Putting NV here based simply on the fact that Team Trump has evidence of fraud, and is arguing it in state court as we speak.
4 - PA It looks like the state legislature won't pursue slecting their electors. The good news is Rudy and team have a decent chance if this gets to the SC, which is where it is headed.
5 - MI based on hearing this week, I don't think the state legislature wants any part of challenging for picking the electors. Steel spines needed, and all I saw were weak knees from the GOP. We'll have to see how it plays out in the courts
6 - WI same as WI. Just not enough facts yet from the courts to get a sense of what will happen.

What I would LIKE to see happen: AZ or GA by next Weds announce they are either picking their own legislators, or doing something that suggests they will overturn the fraud in their state. That will give 4 days for other states to follow suit.

I think if Team Trump gets say AZ and GA to flip, that gets Trump to 259. Then the court cases in other states become far more important. For instance, if Trump is at 259, that will likely make the SC more likely to hear the case for PA, since it would decide the entire election.

A LOT left to go. Just remember that there continues to be a ton of evidence of dems cheating coming out this week. It will only continue.

1 - AZ. The state legislators seem to have a stomach and fire for pushing for selecting the electors. And Sidney has sued the AZ Gov over certifying the vote, and the Gov has lawyered up.
2 - GA The smoking gun video greatly helps the case, but make no bones about it, the GA Gov and SOS do NOT want to change anything. Rudy's evidence will absolutely help in court cases, but that will take a while.
3 - NV Putting NV here based simply on the fact that Team Trump has evidence of fraud, and is arguing it in state court as we speak.
4 - PA It looks like the state legislature won't pursue slecting their electors. The good news is Rudy and team have a decent chance if this gets to the SC, which is where it is headed.
5 - MI based on hearing this week, I don't think the state legislature wants any part of challenging for picking the electors. Steel spines needed, and all I saw were weak knees from the GOP. We'll have to see how it plays out in the courts
6 - WI same as WI. Just not enough facts yet from the courts to get a sense of what will happen.

What I would LIKE to see happen: AZ or GA by next Weds announce they are either picking their own legislators, or doing something that suggests they will overturn the fraud in their state. That will give 4 days for other states to follow suit.

I think if Team Trump gets say AZ and GA to flip, that gets Trump to 259. Then the court cases in other states become far more important. For instance, if Trump is at 259, that will likely make the SC more likely to hear the case for PA, since it would decide the entire election.

A LOT left to go. Just remember that there continues to be a ton of evidence of dems cheating coming out this week. It will only continue.

Doesn’t sound overly optimistic to be honest. Maybe just how I’m reading it.

1 - AZ. The state legislators seem to have a stomach and fire for pushing for selecting the electors. And Sidney has sued the AZ Gov over certifying the vote, and the Gov has lawyered up. AZ Legislature has gone back and forth, Bowers is back to not committing to calling a special session. An email politely asking him to do so would be helpful. rbowers@azleg.gov IF he does his job the Legislature will take care of AZ.
2 - GA The smoking gun video greatly helps the case, but make no bones about it, the GA Gov and SOS do NOT want to change anything. Rudy's evidence will absolutely help in court cases, but that will take a while. Gov has ordered a signature verification audit. That's probably all we need for GA, it should resolve itself. If not, as you say there's more than enough evidence for a judge to decertify.
3 - NV Putting NV here based simply on the fact that Team Trump has evidence of fraud, and is arguing it in state court as we speak. NV Judge should rule in favor of Trump's team by Monday at the latest. It will be appealed to NVscotus where they should also win. The case in NV is very data driven and very clear, I think the few decent points Biden's team made in their defense will be easily addressed/destroyed in the appeal hearing. NV will be decertified by the courts. May go all the way to SCOTUS (if the defense has a strong enough case to bother with that, which based on what I saw they do not).
4 - PA It looks like the state legislature won't pursue slecting their electors. The good news is Rudy and team have a decent chance if this gets to the SC, which is where it is headed. Only hope in corrupt-ass PA is SCOTUS. Of all these states I feel the worst about PA.
5 - MI based on hearing this week, I don't think the state legislature wants any part of challenging for picking the electors. Steel spines needed, and all I saw were weak knees from the GOP. We'll have to see how it plays out in the courts I'm not tracking MI very well because I do have a job. But I know Sidney zero'ed in on MI early, Trump's team has cases there and IMO it saw the most fraud of any state. The hearing re: Wayne Country was absolutely sickening.
6 - WI same as WI. Just not enough facts yet from the courts to get a sense of what will happen. WIscotus will decertify in WI IMO. Case is extremely strong there, not as corrupt a state as MI and PA.

I think NV (6) is first - based on the succinct and outrageous facts presented the court won't need long

GA (16) second - Signature audit could quickly shift the deficit but it'll take some time to set that up and execute. Trump's team is also examining a Dominion machine from a small county that reportedly is showing the vote flipping already.

AZ (11) third - Legislature is a bunch of RINO's but the populous is pissed, vocal and aggressive. The people will get their reps to do their jobs or it won't be pretty. A councilwoman there is also doing great work proving the machines are flipping votes. She proved 2% with 100 ballots and they promised her another batch of 2400, but reneged this am on that deal. She's fighting.

WI (10) is probably next, because I think legally they can keep it local.

MI (16) - I really don't know, I'm concerned that we aren't hearing much (just that 3 day hearing) but know that there's ample proof. I've also not been able to keep up.

PA (20) - I'm losing faith unless they can get in front of SCOTUS and quick. I think the most likely paths don't include PA at this stage.

You're the guy that's fine with cheating, as long as Orange Man Bad doesn't win.

I told you months ago, we are NOT on the same team.
Politically, he's been the village idiot as long as I've been a member here... in spite of what my profile says, I was here WAYYY before Spurrier left for the NFL. Sad's a retard. Good guy on the sports forum, moron in the lounge.

Just my 2 cents. PA goes first. This will show balls to the people in the other states.

Politically, he's been the village idiot as long as I've been a member here... in spite of what my profile says, I was here WAYYY before Spurrier left for the NFL. Sad's a retard. Good guy on the sports forum, moron in the lounge.

Useful idiot for the dems. Has no idea what's happening in the real world, blindly parrots everything the left says as if it's gospel.

Same guy told us everyone in Florida was gonna die after DeSantis opened beaches.

In May. Told us to check back in 2 weeks. I think Florida is doing just fine, but @sadgator never met a hoax he didn't fall for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT