ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Young Tagovailoa Headed?

They seem to have solved the 'homesick' issue in a 'family' way... ;)
Hawaii to Bama to Miami.... :cool:

Miami would make total sense.

This kid must be weird. He went to Bama because his brother was there. I get that, kid out of high school, going to be with older brother to help him adjust to college.

But he did that. He adjusted. Now Tua's parents are, from what I understand, moving to Miami, so he's going there as well so they can all be together again? When I was 19, the last place I wanted to be was back under Mommy's thumb. He had a chance to get out of that mess, now he's going right back in. Like I said, weird.

This kid must be weird. He went to Bama because his brother was there. I get that, kid out of high school, going to be with older brother to help him adjust to college.

But he did that. He adjusted. Now Tua's parents are, from what I understand, moving to Miami, so he's going there as well so they can all be together again? When I was 19, the last place I wanted to be was back under Mommy's thumb. He had a chance to get out of that mess, now he's going right back in. Like I said, weird.

Hes a mommas boi. Mentally weak.. Needs the nest. Would fit perfectly at UM

He probably wasn't hacking it....he wants to play...all of this 'home sick' crap is nothing but garbage.

He's doing what his father is telling him to do. That's how that family works.

Actually, their 'cultural family identity' is quite different than what you are/were used to Liz. Whatever works for each different family-culture is fine with me, freedom means having a choice. And besides, the scUM might be a better fit for him than the red-turds were.... ;) -- :D

He's enmeshed with his family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT