ADVERTISEMENT

Where has sadgator been?

So let’s catch up on a few things sadgator has missed....

Election...thumbs up and happy face...

Mullen...badass...

Offense...Fun ‘N Gun...

Defense...meh...

Toney...wow...

Grimes...wow

Shorter...wow

Pierce...wow

Gamble...wow

Copeland...wow

Pitts...ouch!!!!

FSU...lol...

Bama...scary...

Rutledge...smokin...

Pat Dooley and Robbie Andreu Retired...sad face...

Notre Dame...pretenders...

Vaccine...would take...

Muschamp...figures...

Hugh Freeze...SEC East...

Tennessee...Titanic...

UGA...14,572 days....

Anything else?
Please no political talk. Go to the Lounge. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...so the craziest thing happened...mrs. sadgator starts taking hormonal supplements, turns into a wild nymphomanic, and locks sadgator in her “sex dungeon” for a month....it was out of control and sadgator couldn’t free himself to post...the UPS guy finally got suspicious after all the Amazon deliveries of sexy lingerie and freed sadgator...it was like sadgator’s biggest nightmare and fantasy all wrapped up into one!!!!!!!
All is good again on the board and SAD is killing it in the sack like he's back in college.

dd7eae33d25c6aa9fcec1ac054ef81f5.jpg

“Howdy mrs. ‘s’, would you like me to trim your bush?”

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicktheslick
Actually, sadgator has been busting his ass at work and didn’t have any productive content to add...

And candidly, sadgator was spending a bunch of time in the Lounge prior to the election...without getting too political...the bizarre and wacky postings of Ghost and the conservative lunatic fringe over there became so insane and out of touch with reality as the election approached that it genuinely freaked sadgator out...he had to take a break for a little while just to ground himself and get his mind right...sadgator is afraid to even peek back over there again...

I hear you. I had to bail on the Lounge for the same reason.

I think the Lounge may be a transdimensional portal to 1985A where Biff is running everything. That’s the only explanation.

sadgator has tons of conservative friends that are not extremists who he gets along with tremendously...sadgator is highly tolerant of opposing viewpoints and welcomes good natured banter....heck you can even change sadgator’s mind now and again if your points are valid...

But it is a dark and strange universe over there...

and the frightening thing is, sadgator does not doubt for a second that ghost and his enablers actually believe the garbage they promote and think the rest of us are the ones who are crazy or blind...itis hard to wrap your mind around...

Trump could say that he is committed to having astronauts being back moon cheese...and ghost would start stockpiling Ritz crackers to put it on...

sadgator can only take low doses of it or he starts to feel unsettled...

sadgator has tons of conservative friends that are not extremists who he gets along with tremendously...sadgator is highly tolerant of opposing viewpoints and welcomes good natured banter....heck you can even change sadgator’s mind now and again if your points are valid...

and the frightening thing is, sadgator does not doubt for a second that ghost and his enablers actually believe the garbage they promote and think the rest of us are the ones who are crazy or blind...itis hard to wrap your mind around...

Trump could say that he is committed to having astronauts being back moon cheese...and ghost would start stockpiling Ritz crackers to put it on...

Lmfao

And there are plenty of liberals that blindly follow all the feel good nonsense with a sprinkle of racial tension for no apparent reason.

Is what it is.

Reactions: ukalum1988

It is kind of funny. It looks like at this point it is just Ghost talking to himself on that board.

Abortion? I thought political talk wasn’t allowed?

When Biden actually gets sworn in, ghost’s head is going to explode...

I’ll probably visit the Lounge again when that happens. I’m genuinely fascinated by the cult dynamic going on there, but any attempt at discussion makes me feel like I’m talking to a demented version of those automated chat bots that some companies have on their customer service sites.

If history is any guide, they will simply adjust their prophecies, like those doomsday cults do when the world doesn’t end on the day their leader predicts.

Reactions: sadgator
I’ll probably visit the Lounge again when that happens. I’m genuinely fascinated by the cult dynamic going on there, but any attempt at discussion makes me feel like I’m talking to a demented version of those automated chat bots that some companies have on their customer service sites.

They're a bunch of fun guys.

But, you allow Sad to do it? And I’m sure it really impresses young females to see his Chick topic or the countless ones about sex.
A message board with no humor and deals with nothing but X’s and O’s Is going to be pretty darn boring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT