ADVERTISEMENT

Where does Franks end up transferring to?

I truly believe Driskell would have been an All-American type QB under Mullen. He was a really gifted runner, and opponents would have had to gameplan to stop the QB run game. He wasn't a terribly accurate passer, but in this offense you don't have to be in you are a good enough runner. The WR's run wide open all the time. They did for Tebow.
Just imagine Will Grier as a QB under Mullen. All Jeremy Fooley did was replace a Fv*k up with another Fv*k up when he hired Butters rather than swallowing his pride and going after Dan Mullen after the 2014 regular season. Grier also wouldn't have been busted for "roiding" in the middle of the season, no thanks to Butters neglecting the S&C program.

I truly believe Driskell would have been an All-American type QB under Mullen. He was a really gifted runner, and opponents would have had to gameplan to stop the QB run game. He wasn't a terribly accurate passer, but in this offense you don't have to be in you are a good enough runner. The WR's run wide open all the time. They did for Tebow.

I disagree with that, primarily because the most frustrating thing about Driskel was that, despite being a gifted runner, he had this infuriating lack of decision making when it came to making the choice to tuck it and run.

I get that everyone wants to blame the coaching staff but being a talented athlete doesn’t mean that you’re a good decision maker.

and he simply never was. He’d wait too long to pull the trigger so many times it was infuriating. I mean the guy was a junior before I saw him roll out of the pocket and NOT run out of bounds behind the line instead of throwing the ball away.

that’s decision making.

just because he’s big and fast doesn’t change that.

I disagree with that, primarily because the most frustrating thing about Driskel was that, despite being a gifted runner, he had this infuriating lack of decision making when it came to making the choice to tuck it and run.

I get that everyone wants to blame the coaching staff but being a talented athlete doesn’t mean that you’re a good decision maker.

and he simply never was. He’d wait too long to pull the trigger so many times it was infuriating. I mean the guy was a junior before I saw him roll out of the pocket and NOT run out of bounds behind the line instead of throwing the ball away.

that’s decision making.

just because he’s big and fast doesn’t change that.

Yeah but dude, he transferred and put up real good numbers, which everyone dismissed as bad competition, and now has started 7 games in the NFL, and put up decent numbers. 60 percent completions , 7 tds and 3 picks, 2 tds running.

Also, that same coaching staff couldn’t make anything out of Brissett, who is now a legitimately good starter in the NFL, so that staff’s acumen at developing a qb is seriously suspect.

Wow, a Gator with common sense and good judgment starting a thread here? Wonders do persist, that's for sure.

For years, I've been advising every Florida Gator fan with an IQ north of 100 that I've encountered that Franks is out of his element. He's obviously a very gifted athlete but he's not a SEC quarterback. Short on discipline and much too erratic.

The fact that he appealed to such a large segment of your fan base is really not that surprising. Let me review my Twitter feed for those Gator fans and their "Franks for Heisman" predictions for some more solid gold entertainment that you guys provide on such a regular basis.

You beg for more attention than a fat teenage girl.

And you’re a bitch who couldn’t be bothered to post here before the game now you’re running around prancing. This is why nobody likes your fanbase. Constantly running your cock suckers without ever having won anything of significance.

And you’re a bitch who couldn’t be bothered to post here before the game now you’re running around prancing. This is why nobody likes your fanbase. Constantly running your cock suckers without ever having won anything of significance.

Feel better? Just let your anger flow through you.

Now, you and the rest of these Florida Fanboy circle jerkers can get back to doing what you do best ;)

Whoa! I can't allow you to talk to my woman like that! She's been my boo for sometime now. I think if you really got to know her you would feel differently.

Feel better? Just let your anger flow through you.

Now, you and the rest of these Florida Fanboy circle jerkers can get back to doing what you do best ;)
Oh good a new UGA fan. Who is gonna be UGA’s coach when we whip your asses in 2027 and 2028? Kirby will definitely be fired within the next three years. Who do you think will be lined up to take over?

Oh good a new UGA fan. Who is gonna be UGA’s coach when we whip your asses in 2027 and 2028? Kirby will definitely be fired within the next three years. Who do you think will be lined up to take over?

Fired for beating your asses along the recruiting trail, cherry picking your most prized recruits from your state, and winning championships, all within three years on the job?

Nawwwww, you can dig something out of your ass better than that.

Where does Franks end up transferring to?

Another Power 5 school?

A Sunbelt level conference team?

An FCS team?

I just don't seen anyway he doesn't transfer after how Trask has performed with the same receivers he just threw line of scrimmage area passes the whole game with a few bombs.

I hope he can practice by the Spring also or he may have a hard time winning the starting job just having the camp to do it wherever he goes with the other QBs having the spring under their belt.

After all the support and being a GREAT Teammate that Trask was to Franks, if Feleipe wants to transfer well Bye!

I’m not convinced Trask is better than Franks. Is Trask a better passer? Yes most definitely but he is a square peg into a round hole into what we would like to do on offense. If we were running Spurrier’s system then Trask would be the better fit. The offense has improved a bunch but it won’t take that next step until we get a DT QB.

The Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award, announced in 2012 by the Tyler Chamber and SPORTyler, recognizes the top offensive player in Division I football who also exhibits the enduring characteristics that define Earl Campbell: integrity, performance, teamwork, sportsmanship, drive, community, and tenacity; specifically tenacity to persist and determination to overcome adversity and injury in pursuit of reaching goals.

TYLER, Texas – The Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award announced their weekly National Player of the Week on Tuesday, as Florida's Kyle Trask received honorable mention. The nod is Trask's 2nd honorable mention honor for the Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award.

Trask threw for 300-plus yards (363) for the 2nd time in his career, while throwing for 275-plus yards for the 3rd time this season to become the 1st Gator since Tim Tebow (5-x's) to do so multiple times in a season. The performance also marks the 4th consecutive game Trask has completed 20-plus passes, while he also added his 3rd rushing TD of the season

Fired for beating your asses along the recruiting trail, cherry picking your most prized recruits from your state, and winning championships, all within three years on the job?

Nawwwww, you can dig something out of your ass better than that.
Oh you guys plan to go 15 years without Kirby winning a national title? Way more patient than I thought you’d be this time around. But it’s good to see you guys have accepted your fate of being a regional program, no championships, with a few almosts every 12 years.

Oh you guys plan to go 15 years without Kirby winning a national title? Way more patient than I thought you’d be this time around. But it’s good to see you guys have accepted your fate of being a regional program, no championships, with a few almosts every 12 years.

Nawww, Championships are coming. Pretty damn good future for an emergent program that played in the national championship game in Kirby's second year on the job. How many playoff wins does your boy Mullen have as a head coach?

Nawww, Championships are coming. Pretty damn good future for an emergent program that played in the national championship game in Kirby's second year on the job. How many playoff wins does your boy Mullen have as a head coach?
Good to see a majority of your fanbase is this obtuse.

also, have you compared Richt’s and Kirby’s records at this stage in their respective careers? Identical. Had the playoff existed in 02 Richt would have made it then. This is 2004 for you all over again. Just as boisterous as then too. Oh sorry. Boisterous means noisy, energetic, and cheerful.

Good to see a majority of your fanbase is this obtuse.

also, have you compared Richt’s and Kirby’s records at this stage in their respective careers? Identical. Had the playoff existed in 02 Richt would have made it then. This is 2004 for you all over again. Just as boisterous as then too. Oh sorry. Boisterous means noisy, energetic, and cheerful.

Have you realized that Florida has gotten its ass beaten 3 years in a row and therefore you have no juice?

Furthermore, do you realize that Florida has more 4 win seasons than conference championships over the past decade?

Wanna keep championing moot points and other lost causes? Run with it, it's what you guys do best...

Have you realized that Florida has gotten its ass beaten 3 years in a row and therefore you have no juice?

Furthermore, do you realize that Florida has more 4 win seasons than conference championships over the past decade?

Wanna keep championing moot points and other lost causes? Run with it, it's what you guys do best...
And the stupidity continues. Maybe you can finally answer why your school turned to chicken shit and ran from playing us in the 1960s. We started beating that ass and you tucked tail. Just like your program and players did during WW2. And isn’t your band called the redcoats? My God, anti-American cowards. Doesn’t get much lower. Except GaTech has more and a more recent national title than UGA.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
And the stupidity continues. Maybe you can finally answer why your school turned to chicken shit and ran from playing us in the 1960s. We started beating that ass and you tucked tail. Just like your program and players did during WW2. And isn’t your band called the redcoats? My God, anti-American cowards. Doesn’t get much lower. Except GaTech has more and a more recent national title than UGA.

Did I hurt your feelings?
I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention...

Go **** yourself o_O

Oooooh a threat. Love it. Getting ornery, lady?

No sir, no threats. That's not how I roll. I just came here to tell you how shitty your program is, and see how many of you Flarda taters can handle the criticisms.

So far, I haven't been disappointed. I knew I wouldn't get any objective viewpoints here, just hot air, puffery, and arrogance.

No sir, no threats. That's not how I roll. I just came here to tell you how shitty your program is, and see how many of you Flarda taters can handle the criticisms.

So far, I haven't been disappointed. I knew I wouldn't get any objective viewpoints here, just hot air, puffery, and arrogance.
Again too stupid to see what’s in front of you. What objectiveness have you offered these UF fans? You’re just some shitty shit talker who didn’t have the balls to talk shit to them before the game because you’re a weak bitch. You’re the type of pussy that got stuffed into lockers as a kid and deserved it.

Again too stupid to see what’s in front of you. What objectiveness have you offered these UF fans? You’re just some shitty shit talker who didn’t have the balls to talk shit to them before the game because you’re a weak bitch. You’re the type of pussy that got stuffed into lockers as a kid and deserved it.

Touchy Touchy Touchy!

Good one. Have you still not figured it out yet? The incest runs deep with this one. Can not wait for 2027.

So all you can muster is personal attacks when I'm here only to remind you about the sad state of your program?

I came here to see how many if you would take the bait, hurl insults at me, and keep coming back for more. I'm betting I can probably get at least 10 more replies from you because of your personal insecurities and your disappointment in the Florida football program.

Maybe 15? Or 20? Let's keep going and see how much of your time I can waste today...

So all you can muster is personal attacks when I'm here only to remind you about the sad state of your program?

I came here to see how many if you would take the bait, hurl insults at me, and keep coming back for more. I'm betting I can probably get at least 10 more replies from you because of your personal insecurities and your disappointment in the Florida football program.

Maybe 15? Or 20? Let's keep going and see how much of your time I can waste today...
LOL yep. You’re really goading me. Sorry. Goading means provoke or annoy. It’s awesome how you’re proclaiming you’re brilliance on here and continuing to show how ignorant you are. Like a car wreck but the guy driving is an annoying prick who deserves it. I mean the hints and everything staring right in your redneck face. LOL

LOL yep. You’re really goading me. Sorry. Goading means provoke or annoy. It’s awesome how you’re proclaiming you’re brilliance on here and continuing to show how ignorant you are. Like a car wreck but the guy driving is an annoying prick who deserves it. I mean the hints and everything staring right in your redneck face. LOL

That's 1....

UF’s program is in such poor state that even after choking and getting ready to go another year without a title after all the grand offseason proclamations, you’re prancing around on cloud 9 because you beat a program in a poor state. You would think such an awesome program would aim higher than to be bragging about beating an also ran in a year they were gonna win it all. You’re demeaning your ‘accomplishment.’ But no one has ever said UGA fans were smart.

UF’s program is in such poor state that even after choking and getting ready to go another year without a title after all the grand offseason proclamations, you’re prancing around on cloud 9 because you beat a program in a poor state. You would think such an awesome program would aim higher than to be bragging about beating an also ran in a year they were gonna win it all. You’re demeaning your ‘accomplishment.’ But no one has ever said UGA fans were smart.

I'm just here to piss you off , pal.... Keep coming back at me...

You’re so edgy man.

And I’m just here to watch you flail around in threads posting a million times running around with your skirt up telling everyone “see they’re paying attention to me! I’m riling them up!” You got a lot going for yourself.

You’re so edgy man.

And I’m just here to watch you flail around in threads posting a million times running around with your skirt up telling everyone “see they’re paying attention to me! I’m riling them up!” You got a lot going for yourself.

Glad you are enjoying yourself because I'm having tons of fun;)

5.....and since this countdown started, Florida has lost another 25% of their signing class and we have a commitment from another of your prized home state recruits. Keep it going...

And after 50 posts back and forth you still haven't figured out that he's a Nole. Even though his name is FSUmc.

God DAMN you are dumb.

Last edited:
Lol Driskel is only in the NFL due to that Cincy coach picking him up due to his physical traits after SF cut him after the pre-season. He wouldn't be on a roster now if that was never done. Driskel is a 0% threat to ever be a decent starting QB in the NFL over a season. He doesn't have it upstairs enough.

Most of what you say is true...Driskel plays for the Lions BTW.
However, can't deny the fact that hes been taking in a nice NFL check for what, 3 - 4 years now?

And after 50 posts back and forth you still haven't figured out that he's a Nole. Even though his name is FSUmc.

God DAMN you are dumb.
If ever more proof is needed that UGA fans are equal parts stupid and obnoxious. Poor poor southerngentlemen the walking caricature of his fanbase.

God DAMN you are dumb.

I don't care where he's from, it's obvious he wants some of this smoke and he's getting it.

Nothing wrong with collateral damage. All three of the major football programs in Florida have diseased fan bases living in the past.

The state of Florida is an open sewer with an ocean view anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT