ADVERTISEMENT

WHERE ARE YOU??????????!!!!!!!!???????

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
You know if Tennessee wins, this place is gonna be flooded with toothless hillbillies trying to exorcise almost 17 years of psychological trauma by talking sh!t to us…

where are you all now? Your team is favored by double digits and maybe one or two appearances all week long…

shameful…

…tell us…come tell us how you are going to beat our asses…

You know if Tennessee wins, this place is gonna be flooded with toothless hillbillies trying to exorcise almost 17 years of psychological trauma by talking sh!t to us…

where are you all now? Your team is favored by double digits and maybe one or two appearances all week long…

shameful…

…tell us…come tell us how you are going to beat our asses…
I’m here huckleberry.
I don’t post much at all, but I’ll give it try.
Yes, we should win. Should have won more in the past but we are to you what Kentucky is to us. The numbers don’t matter to me that much, it’s the psyche of the players.
I won’t come to gloat or look for pity after the game. I hope this Saturday can mean as much as it did in the 90’s.
I got TN 31 FL 14

I’m here huckleberry.
Yes, we should win. Should have won more in the past but we are to you what Kentucky is to us. The numbers don’t matter to me that much, it’s the psyche of the players.
I won’t come to gloat or look for pity after the game. I hope this Saturday can mean as much as it did in the 90’s.
I got TN 31 FL 14
Over at Volnation they seem to be getting more confident as the media keeps praising Tennessee. At first many were nervous but a lot more confidence in getting a win now. I think many will be disappointed tomorrow.

Reactions: sadgator
I’m here huckleberry.
I got TN 31 FL 14
Big ups.

As confident as they appear to be they are still wound up tight and know that we “own” them. Psychologically we are in their heads.
Heupel also is stubborn and does not adjust in big games…it cost UCF plenty of games they absolutely should have won…that hasn’t played out yet at Tennessee (because candidly they haven’t been in many big games yet)…but it will tomorrow…

Heupel also is stubborn and does not adjust in big games…it cost UCF plenty of games they absolutely should have won…that hasn’t played out yet at Tennessee (because candidly they haven’t been in many big games yet)…but it will tomorrow…
I want you to be right. I do.

It's just that I have watched our team play multiple games with that 'deer in the headlights" look, in HOME NIGHT games. What will the look be in a road night game, where it isn't 90K screaming for you, but 100K screaming AT you? I fear it will be "road kill".

A buddy of mine who graduated from TN came over for the game - super chill...but that dude was tight as coal turning into a diamond on the last play lmao - I was dying even though there's like 0% chance of the hail mary. Dude was in tears "knowing" it was going to happen.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT