ADVERTISEMENT

WHERE ARE ALL THE FLORIDA POSTERS?

cantbeatembanem

Baby Gator
Sep 3, 2019
Thats right...they hiding out with the dawgs..

a huge win and $$ in the bank for the Tigers

SEE YA LATER GATORS

Thats right...they hiding out with the dawgs..

a huge win and $$ in the bank for the Tigers

SEE YA LATER GATORS
I remember my first beer douche bag. After Bama BEATS YOU...

AGAIN,

you’ll be at home come CFP time. We lost the BEST TWO pas rushers we have and in the SEC so, don’t get all cocky son. Amazing LSU has ONLY 2 penalties all night? I guess unless you physically tackle someone it’s not holding..

Reactions: MUCKBOY40
Umm... we’re all here. Not one of us is hiding. What are you talking about?

You guys have a great team. I think you take bama and make the playoffs this year

line opened at 14.5..waited for you duckass dummies to bet it down. got in this morning at 13...loaded up

oh, only way you may see us in ATL is if you buy a ticket to root UGA on

wow..woke up just in time to see replay of game. burrow hits chase for 54 yards down the sideline for a TD
Yeah you woke up and your Georgia Bulldogs, led by OC John Ford Foley still lost to the Cocks. At home. You only showed up here after Georgia lost.

line opened at 14.5..waited for you duckass dummies to bet it down. got in this morning at 13...loaded up

oh, only way you may see us in ATL is if you buy a ticket to root UGA on

Wait...you're admitting to being a Georgia fan? Son your coach couldn't carry Larry Coker's jockstrap, he'll be selling life insurance in Athens in 2 years.

I remember my first beer douche bag. After Bama BEATS YOU...

AGAIN,

you’ll be at home come CFP time. We lost the BEST TWO pas rushers we have and in the SEC so, don’t get all cocky son. Amazing LSU has ONLY 2 penalties all night? I guess unless you physically tackle someone it’s not holding..
The gator OL was holding all night, it works both ways. As far as injuries, every team this time of year has them, including LSU, so stop making excuses. Better team won, period.

The officiating, ultimately, didn't matter last night but the roided black ref is one of the worst.
Agree completely. Our defensive scheme was the difference. Lsu executed almost flawlessly against it. I was shocked to see us sitting in 2 deep safeties a lot of the night.

Reactions: gatordad3
I am not hiding at all for one, as I don't go on other team's message boards and talk trash. So i have nothing to apologize for whatsoever. What I say stays on this board.

For the second part, when LSU starts playing only 3:30 kickoff games or noon games at home against us as we get a decade + of playing the 8PM time slot at The Swamp to make up for the current imbalance, then I will possibly considering listening to what some barely literate cajuns have to say on this sport. Until The SEC get's off of it's butt and fixes this ridiculousness that happens each and every damn year, this is not a fair series to me. Don't think the night game slot is tougher to play as the visitor? Then you shouldn't have a problem with LSU never getting a night game at home with us again. We are the only 2 teams in the entire SEC that have this nonsense going on and it goes back some 15+ years now if you look at the schedules.

Reactions: rdgtr
Lol. It was a ROUGH morning....

sadgator had chicken wing sauce on his feet and a cut on his neck that he still can’t figure out...
I apparently drank an entire jug of mead.

I was hoping the Football Gods would grant me a Gator victory for my birthday, but I'll take an Embarrassing Georgia loss and an epic F$U beat down I reckon.

Reactions: sadgator
I’m calling bullshit on you being an LSU fan. Your account was created on 9/3/2019, and you have ZERO posts on the LSU board or the main Rivals Board.

You’re obviously a pathetic troll.

ufukem1988...your post has me asking...who is the troll here. you obviously have done some checking. but you need to do better or just give it a rest. i live in the 225 i AM on TD..
i created this acct last year. the one i created this week got banned for some reason. guess yall saw the handwriting on the wall.

ufukem1988...your post has me asking...who is the troll here. you obviously have done some checking. but you need to do better or just give it a rest. i live in the 225 i AM on TD..
i created this acct last year. the one i created this week got banned for some reason. guess yall saw the handwriting on the wall.

We have no mod, so who banned you?

Laker, you are so damn delusional, it's a problem. You need professional help.

yeah..y'all can dish it out but cant take it...just what i've come to expect of a pu$$ya$$ fan base
I’ve seen numerous posts saying the better team won. I’m not sure how that is either hiding or “dishing it out but not being able to take it”... this thread is pointless. Where are all the Gator fans? Did the board go silent after the game? No. We didn’t go anywhere. If you’re just trying to mimic the thread about Georgia fans, it helps when the things you’re calling out actually happens... you know, like uga fans talking non stop smack then suddenly vanishing when their team loses (with a few notable exceptions)

You’re obviously just a troll, but maybe try harder to have a point other than just being a d**k. You guys won. You have a damn good team and you took our best shot and won. Congrats. There may be UF fans that are whining and complaining but for the most part I think we’ve been pretty respectful. If this is what you’ve been doing then it’s clear why you got banned and I hope it happens again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT