ADVERTISEMENT

When you’re right, you’re right...

Swift is all UGA has on offense. And Coley is a terrible OC. If we play a good game we win by 10-14 points.

Kentucky didn’t have a chance with that receiver at QB. Defense can only hold for so long before they break.

Nit saying it for props or anything. I’m just pretty pissed right now.

BTW, we should have Greenard, Zuniga and Toney back for the UGA(sucks) game. Trask is playing much better than Franks and I think we’ll allow you 20-25 points but, we’ll get over 30 and beat you and win the East.

BTW, we should have Greenard, Zuniga and Toney back for the UGA(sucks) game. Trask is playing much better than Franks and I think we’ll allow you 20-25 points but, we’ll get over 30 and beat you and win the East.
I like our chances...we're better coached and are coming on strong. UGA looks stagnant but will come to play. If we can get our best to pass rushers back the pups should watch out. We can beat them either way.

If you can't run the ball on us, you won't get 30.

I’ll hand it to you, you’re a stand up guy, coming in to eat crow last week and this post. You’ve got my respect

Sidewalkers always bail on their adopted team at the first sign of problems. You'll see more Georgia posters here doing it soon.

If you can't run the ball on us, you won't get 30.

Trask threw for 300+ and 3 TD's @ LSU in a night game....

And he just threw for 4 TD's to 4 different receiver in the wind & rain, @ the team that beat you last week in Athens on a clear day..... :cool:

We only need about 150 yds rushing per game, but tell me, who leads the FBS in season TD runs of over 75 yards? o_O

Trask threw for 300+ and 3 TD's @ LSU in a night game....

And he just threw for 4 TD's to 4 different receiver in the wind & rain, @ the team that beat you last week in Athens on a clear day..... :cool:

We only need about 150 yds rushing per game, but tell me, who leads the FBS in season TD runs of over 75 yards? o_O
And you still don't understand transitive football doesn't work.

And you still don't understand transitive football doesn't work.
I agree. With that being said we haven’t run the ball well all year and it hasn’t kept us from winning games as of yet. Now not having a running game keeps us from being a National title contender, etc but don’t think we need to have a great running game to beat UGA. Just enough to keep them honest.

I agree. With that being said we haven’t run the ball well all year and it hasn’t kept us from winning games as of yet. Now not having a running game keeps us from being a National title contender, etc but don’t think we need to have a great running game to beat UGA. Just enough to keep them honest.

Make the game close in the 4th, take it out of the hands of the players and force the coach to win it.

4th and Kirby will be your reward.

We can win and make big runs at times, the running game won't be strong this year but we can brake one on the other team. Mullen is going to bring the offense, our guys know how to handle themselves, defense isn't shabby either. We're coming to win. Not saying you disagree but believe that homie. If we don't win we will be right there.

We can win and make big runs at times, the running game won't be strong this year but we can brake one on the other team. Mullen is going to bring the offense, our guys know how to handle themselves, defense isn't shabby either. We're coming to win. Not saying you disagree but believe that homie. If we don't win we will be right there.
Ive said we will win. I think we pull away in the 4th quarter and win by 10-14 points.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Ditto... we'll know soon enough. I'll admit I like your chances better now as our offense is currently comatosed.
It’s strange to see. Fromm is a good qb but it’s clearly easier to be as effective as he has been when you have the running game you guys have had the past few years. It seems like if that gets shut down, the offense isn’t designed to allow him to be as effective. I really think it’s the scheme too. He clearly has the ability to find the open man and put it on the.numbers. It’s weird how he has looked unstoppable at times over the past couple seasons, then struggles so much the last couple games

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Yeah, it was painful to watch. Of course the weather was a factor for both teams,

Bowden was a QB in high school, but converted to WR at UK. He’s a great athlete, but there’s a huge difference in playing (and beating) a trash Arky team at home and going to UGA in Athens.

The UK D played very well for much of the game. Our punter picked a very bad time to have his worst punt of the year. After that the dam broke wide open.

I always enjoy watching UGA - UF play. I think the Gators win a close one this year.
Kudos to Bowden for doing what he's doing. The guy's a future NFL receiver and he's taking a beating playing his butt off for his university. I wish him the best and I'll also be pulling for him in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT