ADVERTISEMENT

When exactly do the arrests and wacky stuff start to happen?

You didnt realize, the Biden that took oath is actually Trump. The real Biden I mean Hiden was arrested and sent to some island. The trump under the skin of Biden I mean Hiden, will continue to lead. The Trump looking person in Florida is actually a genetically modified Orangutan. The easter european ho, I mean the former first lady, is OK with it so long she has her American dream. The only issue here was the trump kids but it was determined that all of them are too stupid to notice any thing, too retarded to find any difference between the orangutan in Florida so its a caluclated risk.

Reactions: sadgator
You didnt realize, the Biden that took oath is actually Trump. The real Biden I mean Hiden was arrested and sent to some island. The trump under the skin of Biden I mean Hiden, will continue to lead. The Trump looking person in Florida is actually a genetically modified Orangutan. The easter european ho, I mean the former first lady, is OK with it so long she has her American dream. The only issue here was the trump kids but it was determined that all of them are too stupid to notice any thing, too retarded to find any difference between the orangutan in Florida so its a caluclated risk.
Oh...ok...got it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT