ADVERTISEMENT

Whelp Trump just ended covid hoax, sheep can come out of their houses now

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Trump just said in PA rally that he will make the same cocktail that cured him of covid in 48 hours available to EVERYONE for FREE.

@Nolec @sadgator, you both have no reason to be sheep anymore. Bluff called, Trump is the greatest President in the history of the world.

Greatest Pres. ...you have to be out of your mind.

@JIMBO1313 did you know that the survival rate for covid is well over 99% for every age except one.

Yours.

Pres Trump just told you that even if you do get covid, he's gonna give you the same cocktail that cured him in 48 hours, for free.

And you still can't stand him. Mental illness on full display.

Greatest Pres. ...you have to be out of your mind.
Do ur hw idiot! In just 3 years he has done way more than any other and u add into that all the bs accusations and all the left wing nut medias against him. He then still negotiated 3 peace treaties. Lol.

BTW, Reagan holds that spot imo.
242-2421160_george-washington-wallpaper.jpg

I loved Reagan, he WAS my favorite, but even Reagan didn't do 1/2 the stuff Trump did.

How many times have we famously heard that the Speaker of the House worked WITH Reagan to get stuff done for the good of the country?

The Speaker of the House impeached Trump over an accusation that he did the very think the current dem nomineee DID DO.

No question Trump has had to deal with far more adversity. Plus he had to save us from obama, Reagan only had to rebuild from Jimmy Carter. Carter was inept, but he wasn't working with our enemies.

How many
times have we famously heard that the Speaker of the House worked WITH Reagan to get stuff done for the good of the country?

The Speaker of the House impeached Trump over an accusation that he did the very think the current dem nomineee DID DO.

No question Trump has had to deal with far more adversity. Plus he had to save us from obama, Reagan only had to rebuild from Jimmy Carter. Carter was inept, but he wasn't working with our enemies.

When Trump wins I hope about 300 Deep State operatives, conspirators, hit men, and others are frog marched in front of grand juries and then led to a ditch handcuffed with their hands behind their heads.............and erased
Fidel Castro style...........it's only fitting, and an end they not only deserve bur one they would approve of,

Reactions: kjfreeze
While I love me some Reagan. DJT has done things no other President has done in my lifetime. He has given the middle finger to the establishment and the media consistently. For my money, I had wanted that for a long time. A President who speaks plain, and shoots straight.

While I love me some Reagan. DJT has done things no other President has done in my lifetime. He has given the middle finger to the establishment and the media consistently. For my money, I had wanted that for a long time. A President who speaks plain, and shoots straight.

I think if Trump had Reaqan's 'now there you go again!' aw shucks demeanor, most here would say Trump was better. Of course, Reagan could do that in 1980, the establishment is far more corrupt in 2020. We need someone to fight back, and fight FOR America.

Reagan and Trump are the only two Presidents in our lifetimes that have.

I think if Trump had Reaqan's 'now there you go again!' aw shucks demeanor, most here would say Trump was better. Of course, Reagan could do that in 1980, the establishment is far more corrupt in 2020. We need someone to fight back, and fight FOR America.

Reagan and Trump are the only two Presidents in our lifetimes that have.
And both were not career politicians.

Washington, Reagan, Trump. If Trump can get the full 8 like the other two and continue booming the economy it’s an easy slide above Reagan. Reagan’s handling of the Soviet Union is the difference maker.

Washington should never be overlooked or underestimated just because his time was so long ago. He was the only unifying figure in an incredibly sensitive time of building the United States foundation. Keeping us out of France’s revolution. The country was already ready to split based on the type of government we were going to be. North South thing was already in the works.

Washington, Reagan, Trump. If Trump can get the full 8 like the other two and continue booming the economy it’s an easy slide above Reagan. Reagan’s handling of the Soviet Union is the difference maker.

Washington should never be overlooked or underestimated just because his time was so long ago. He was the only unifying figure in an incredibly sensitive time of building the United States foundation. Keeping us out of France’s revolution. The country was already ready to split based on the type of government we were going to be. North South thing was already in the works.
Okay, I can see that with Washington. I can also see Reagan getting tough during this time as well, but I don't think he could have done as much - some of this requires moxy that only Trump has.

Reactions: fsumc
Okay, I can see that with Washington. I can also see Reagan getting tough during this time as well, but I don't think he could have done as much - some of this requires moxy that only Trump has.
I agree. I think both had the right personality for their time. Reagan could work with Democrats, the battle lines weren’t as severe with constant comparisons to Hitler and racism at every turn by top officials.

In my opinion I’m ready to slide Trump up if he can get another four years and can rebound the economy. Doing it twice in 8 years would be incredible.

I'm not sure Trump would even want to at his age, but after the smoke clears and the corrupt are held accountable, there would seem to be a strong legal case that Trump could push for getting his first term back and serving another 4 years.

Not sure he'd want to, but if he does, I would think he would have that option. And absolutely should.

I'm not sure Trump would even want to at his age, but after the smoke clears and the corrupt are held accountable, there would seem to be a strong legal case that Trump could push for getting his first term back and serving another 4 years.

Not sure he'd want to, but if he does, I would think he would have that option. And absolutely should.

No, just absolutely no.

Punish those who broke the law, that would be fantastic. But when you open the door for this kind of crap for the right, you open it up for the left as well. And we both know they will do almost anything to gain or retain power.

Two terms are enough.

ADVERTISEMENT