ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever it takes, Dan...whatever it takes!

Who cares tho? It's his son who's likely close to realizing his dream, a dream they probably both had. For all anybody knows Summerall wanted his pops in the picture with him.
It don't really bother me. It's just funny looking. You can't tell me otherwise. Did you get your pops to dress up with you on visits?

Worse could be done. It's nothing major. Just funny looking. I will say...Pops looks like he has a mean streak. Suit him up, put him on the end and let him rush the passer.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
link? (if we're talking about the present)

If the past...we'll we're in good company. :) less we forget the 41 players on the Gators 2008 roster were arrested. (my favorite stat, btw).

Of course it is, because criminoles don't really know that there's a different between being arrested and being convicted. The reason being that when criminoles are arrested, the conviction is almost certain, depending on the amount that's deposited in the TPD's Christmas Party fund.... ;)

Of course it is, because criminoles don't really know that there's a different between being arrested and being convicted. The reason being that when criminoles are arrested, the conviction is almost certain, depending on the amount that's deposited in the TPD's Christmas Party fund.... ;)
Thank you for clearing that up...Jameis was never arrested much less charged or convicted. o_O

It don't really bother me. It's just funny looking. You can't tell me otherwise. Did you get your pops to dress up with you on visits?

Worse could be done. It's nothing major. Just funny looking. I will say...Pops looks like he has a mean streak. Suit him up, put him on the end and let him rush the passer.

Nah but cousins, friends, coaches, etc. all put on gear. Pretty common.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

We have them on lockdown. Its so nice too, them 5 dollar handshakes to look the other way have been paying off nicely

Reactions: instaGATOR
I used to play baseball. I still wear my cup from time to time. It gives me self confidence.
Do you wear it on the outside of your pants?

snl-ambiguously-gay_0.jpg

Who cares tho? It's his son who's likely close to realizing his dream, a dream they probably both had. For all anybody knows Summerall wanted his pops in the picture with him.
This. It was a one time thing that was probably spur of the moment and son and dad liked it and it was a cool memory for both of them so what else matters?

Thank you for clearing that up...Jameis was never arrested much less charged or convicted. o_O

You're welcome dude... :D

"Never catch me, never arrest me, never-never convict me." :p

giphy.gif
[

Yeah, but he should have been. Especially in this day and age where you are guilty until proven innocent.

The fact that I can run a L O N G list of college athletes who’ve been kicked off of teams and expelled over a mere accusation, only to be proven innocent a couple of years later, says a lot. Somehow in that environment of title 9 kangaroo courts Winston still skated Scott free

FSU may want to pay attention to what they are doing. They just put up a picture of Donta Lucas of him as a defensive lineman. They had to quickly make an edit to that.

In the meantime Miami has kids decommitting left and right at the moment. Mainly due to the loss of Manny Diaz who is one of the very few good coaches that was in the Miami staff.

Reactions: FLDUKE
Yeah, but he should have been. Especially in this day and age where you are guilty until proven innocent.

The fact that I can run a L O N G list of college athletes who’ve been kicked off of teams and expelled over a mere accusation, only to be proven innocent a couple of years later, says a lot. Somehow in that environment of title 9 kangaroo courts Winston still skated Scott free

No he shouldnt have been. I understand people outside of tally did not follow the case....literally at all. The girl said she was drinking and had been dosed with the date rape drug, yet no alcohol or drugs were found in her system. Everyone at the apartment said he didnt do anything wrong. You think Jameis raped a girl with football players and 2 other chicks just sitting out in the living room with a hroken door???

The icing on the cake, jameis gives her a ride home on her scooter and she has sex again with some other dude....how many rape victims do you know accept a ride from the guy who raped them, then has sex with another dude. She also flipped her story countless times, first she said she knew him, then she didnt. Sorry, but lying whore cleat chasers deserve zero credibility.

He was suspended for things he actually did, crab legs(he should have been suspended) and yelling a curse word he was suspended a game for(he should not have been suspended here).

I realize Jameis raped you on the field so naturally you think hes a rapist when the allegations started flying but facts dont care about your feelings

No he shouldnt have been. I understand people outside of tally did not follow the case....literally at all. The girl said she was drinking and had been dosed with the date rape drug, yet no alcohol or drugs were found in her system. Everyone at the apartment said he didnt do anything wrong. You think Jameis raped a girl with football players and 2 other chicks just sitting out in the living room with a hroken door???

The icing on the cake, jameis gives her a ride home on her scooter and she has sex again with some other dude....how many rape victims do you know accept a ride from the guy who raped them, then has sex with another dude. She also flipped her story countless times, first she said she knew him, then she didnt. Sorry, but lying whore cleat chasers deserve zero credibility.

He was suspended for things he actually did, crab legs(he should have been suspended) and yelling a curse word he was suspended a game for(he should not have been suspended here).

I realize Jameis raped you on the field so naturally you think hes a rapist when the allegations started flying but facts dont care about your feelings

I hear what you’re saying. Now hear what I’m saying.

At literally a thousand other colleges in this country he would have been expelled from school pending a hearing that’s tantamount to kangaroo court.

The fact that he wasn’t at fsu makes a statement in its own right. Especially considering his track record of bad behavior. He’s the poster child for spoiled, entitled athletes that believe the rules don’t apply to them

You really don’t have to look beyond the Duke lacrosse case to see my point. And things have gotten dramatically worse since then. The pc culture is out of control. He may be completely innocent of the charges, but he’s lucky he was the Heisman candidate qb from fsu instead of some rando from another school. Just sayin

I hear what you’re saying. Now hear what I’m saying.

At literally a thousand other colleges in this country he would have been expelled from school pending a hearing that’s tantamount to kangaroo court.

The fact that he wasn’t at fsu makes a statement in its own right. Especially considering his track record of bad behavior. He’s the poster child for spoiled, entitled athletes that believe the rules don’t apply to them

You really don’t have to look beyond the Duke lacrosse case to see my point. And things have gotten dramatically worse since then. The pc culture is out of control. He may be completely innocent of the charges, but he’s lucky he was the Heisman candidate qb from fsu instead of some rando from another school. Just sayin

Gotcha. The crazy thing is there were reports he wanted to return for his junior season and even his senior season....but he was afraid he wouldnt be eligible to play.

1. If Jw was innocent, why did he settle with the girl?
2. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...e-allegations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html

Because Tampa's front office told him to. They wanted this shadow gone.

Personally, I think both he and Erika were both liars. She certainly wasn't treated with any type of respect that night and at a minimum Jameis cheated on his long time gf (now wife), but based on all the evidence I read through, Erika was lying as well...she got filmed and feared her parents would find out about her affinity for black men, so she fabricated the rape story. Heck, Judge Harding at the Student Conduct hearings said neither one of them were truly credible.

My beef w/ Jameis was after all that became public, he still chose to be a clown knowing the spot light was on him. I get he believed in his own innocence, but he still should have had respect for the position FSU and Jimbolt were in and turned into a choir boy...poster child for perfect behavior. Instead, he continued to use his Publix hook up (I worked at Publix...that's exactly what it was) and whatever else he felt entitled to. IMO, he disrespected the support FSU gave him.

I actually dont think he settled, she offered a million dollar "drop it" request. Meaning if he gave her a few million(dont remember the exact amount) she would drop charges.

Fsu on the other hand paid her money because my gawd we wouldnt want to look bad in this era where women can say and do whatever they want and not be held accountable. The accuser should have had charges brought against her after her blackmail attempt.

Also, LOL at the NY times....so much stuff in that article came out as false in court.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Instead, he continued to use his Publix hook up (I worked at Publix...that's exactly what it was) and whatever else he felt entitled to. IMO, he disrespected the support FSU gave him.

WoW! You mean that there are athletes out there that feel 'ENTITLED' to things that others don't get? :eek:

Also, LOL at the NY times....so much stuff in that article came out as false in court.

WoW! You mean that there are media-morons out there that will sell FAKE NEWS? :rolleyes:

FLASH NEWS --- The sky is blue.... :cool:

Reactions: fsu939913
Lol, this was the funniest/weirdest thing I have seen in a long time. Although the dad is prolly better than some of the kids they signed. But I am pretty sure he isn’t eligible.
2-E56-ABDD-ABC3-4-DE4-AB1-C-61004317943-C.jpg

Too much for you to understand. Barking like a dog maximizes your intellectual capacity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT