ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever it takes, Dan...whatever it takes!

alaskanseminole

Bull Gator
Oct 20, 2002
San Antonio, TX
DuA4Dk9UUAAoHKE.jpg

DuA4Dk_U4AA8jCp.jpg

999a241f0b4b479934d26ff9e2605e541a1d5740.gif

Actually, I think that guy is laughing at the unintended irony of Willie Taggart calling his offense "lethal simplicity."

I presume these guys are recruits? The one on the right looks like the other kid's stumpy uncle.

Thank you so much for this.
Yeah it’s recruiting..... it’s also why Spurrier didn’t enjoy it. Sucking up to 18 year olds, who are already largely spoiled brats because everybody’s told them how great they are.

And for the dawgs, you can bet Kirby (notso)Smart is doing cringeworthy things as we speak. Proof? Check the recruiting rankings. Saban? He’s probably scaled back by now. He’s been good enough long enough to let Bama work for him.

Yeah it’s recruiting..... it’s also why Spurrier didn’t enjoy it. Sucking up to 18 year olds, who are already largely spoiled brats because everybody’s told them how great they are.

And for the dawgs, you can bet Kirby (notso)Smart is doing cringeworthy things as we speak. Proof? Check the recruiting rankings. Saban? He’s probably scaled back by now. He’s been good enough long enough to let Bama work for him.

Yep with how good Smart's recruiting has been they must have the same system in place as Bama.

Ummm, having fun with his son......it's what fathers do.

He's also inserting himself into his son's spotlight, but I'm sure he worked pretty hard as a dad to get his kid to this point, so have a ball.

As far as Dan's shoes, I thought spats as well, but on close examination, they are Jordans, which do feature patent leather on the toes.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I have fun with my son's...but you won't see me sporting Hollister and whatever immediate post teen clothing is out.

Pops is too grown to wear that stuff.

Next visit they go on, ask a coach for one of the coaching staff shirts.
C'mon now, comparing Hollister to cfb player's gear?......especially Jordan Brand Gators gear......especially for a photo OP that you will get to keep forever?

That's not apples to apples.

Would I wear the casual clothes my son wears on the daily? No. Would I pose for a one off photo with my son in something that he thinks is cool and makes a great memory and wants me in on it? Of course I would.

Reactions: ceilo77
Actually, I think that guy is laughing at the unintended irony of Willie Taggart calling his offense "lethal simplicity."

I presume these guys are recruits? The one on the right looks like the other kid's stumpy uncle.
Maybe people just need to understand what Taggart means.

Lethal - As in very painful to watch.
Simplicity - As in opposing defenses can figure it our with little to no effort...game planing is kinda like a bye week.

Hope that helps.

LOL Sad. He got dissed by his own QB... that or he embarrassed poor Franks.

Franks is smiling at the end. It’s kind of an embarrassing dad exchange. If Franks doesn’t LOVE Mullen, he’s crazy. Mac had him in his way to palookaville, and I guarantee people will be talking about him now as a potential high draft pick. Mullen is the only reason.

C'mon now, comparing Hollister to cfb player's gear?......especially Jordan Brand Gators gear......especially for a photo OP that you will get to keep forever?

That's not apples to apples.

Would I wear the casual clothes my son wears on the daily? No. Would I pose for a one off photo with my son in something that he thinks is cool and makes a great memory and wants me in on it? Of course I would.
Sure Jordan Brand is cool and all...use to have a good collection...until I grew up. Sure, I'll wear a pair of Jordan shoes from time to time. The Jordan Brand isn't the thing.

It's a grown ass man wearing a football uniform. A complete uniform minus the helmet. A uniform that 17-23 year olds wear.

If you want to have "fun with your son" that's cool...borrow a Jordan Brand cosches polo and pair of shoes...And please don't put on the football pants.

My son played a little college soccer. Sure I'd occasionally wore his extra jersey in support to a game. However I didn't wear the short shorts, long locks, and cleats.

Sure Jordan Brand is cool and all...use to have a good collection...until I grew up. Sure, I'll wear a pair of Jordan shoes from time to time. The Jordan Brand isn't the thing.

It's a grown ass man wearing a football uniform. A complete uniform minus the helmet. A uniform that 17-23 year olds wear.

If you want to have "fun with your son" that's cool...borrow a Jordan Brand cosches polo and pair of shoes...And please don't put on the football pants.

My son played a little college soccer. Sure I'd occasionally wore his extra jersey in support to a game. However I didn't wear the short shorts, long locks, and cleats.

Who cares tho? It's his son who's likely close to realizing his dream, a dream they probably both had. For all anybody knows Summerall wanted his pops in the picture with him.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT