ADVERTISEMENT

Whatever happened to:

He's on the road cross country seeing the sights. He used to check in but blew a fuse when Jason deleted an entire thread with over 200 pages. Haven't seen him since. Last seen 12-2-22, hasn't posted since Thanksgiving weekend.
Good

Reactions: Mdfgator
Whatever happened to @MDvol ?
He and Insta had their usual head butting a while back. I can only guess Insta ragged the Vols then MD replied with 3 star Mike White and a few other names for the UF hoops team. It was nothing unusual between the two but Paco stepped in and gave MD the ban hammer. Personally, I thought it was funny as hell.

He and Insta had their usual head butting a while back. I can only guess Insta ragged the Vols then MD replied with 3 star Mike White and a few other names for the UF hoops team. It was nothing unusual between the two but Paco stepped in and gave MD the ban hammer. Personally, I thought it was funny as hell.
That's a shame. He was pretty damned funny,:confused:

On a brighter note, it's now permissible to call Mullen Cousin Eddie.😂

I'm sorry if it's too high brow for you to follow...we'll dumb it down and use smaller words for you going forward.
I'll never understand why people who never post here complain about the content here.

If you don't like the content, post your own. Or complain. Whichever is easier for you.

I'll never understand why people who never post here complain about the content here.

If you don't like the content, post your own. Or complain. Whichever is easier for you.
In general message board complainers make no sense to me...if a thread or a forum bothers you:
1) Why even visit it?
2) If you do visit it and hate it, why waste time posting in it?

There's nothing mandatory about this (or any other) forum...

In general message board complainers make no sense to me...if a thread or a forum bothers you:
1) Why even visit it?
2) If you do visit it and hate it, why waste time posting in it?

There's nothing mandatory about this (or any other) forum...
Huffington Post is about as a leftarded website you can find. But I'll go to linked articles strictly for the comments. It's fun to watch the sheep's heads explode. 😂

..we'll dumb it down and use smaller words for you going forward.
i-got-a-bad-feeling-about-this-swat-team.gif

Huffington Post is about as a leftarded website you can find. But I'll go to linked articles strictly for the comments. It's fun to watch the sheep's heads explode. 😂
Whats Happening What GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

That's a shame. He was pretty damned funny,:confused:

On a brighter note, it's now permissible to call Mullen Cousin Eddie.😂
christmas vacation GIF

No, he's a good egg he's just upset that the site is different than it was a few years ago.
Long time passing. 10 years ago it was a different group of people for the most part. BONG was a hoot, but he took his ball and went home. During the Obama first term he gave up all hope.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Okay. I do not remember much about him because of the rarity of posts here. I did a quick search. He's not a libtard. RGG and his nonsense probably ran him off before.
I finally put him and bsuck on ignore. My life here is SO much more enjoyable. I used to not like putting people on ignore, but hell...I even put a few trolls on the football board that are ALWAYS bitching and moaning, and it makes THAT better too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT