ADVERTISEMENT

What will be the Tuesday fate of 3 of the 4 remaining US House Rep traitors...?

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Representative Peter Meijer, a Michigan Republican targeted by Donald Trump for voting to impeach the former president in 2021, accused Democrats on Monday of subsidizing the "entire campaign" of his Trump-endorsed challenger in Tuesday's primary election......

"You would think that the Democrats would look at John Gibbs and see the embodiment of what they say they most fear," Meijer wrote in an opinion article that appeared on Monday in the online newsletter, Common Sense. "Instead they are funding Gibbs."

He cited two Democratic members of the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack - Jamie Raskin and Elaine Luria - for supporting the campaign against him"
-----------------------------------

Talk about poetic justice if this clown loses Tuesday night. Makes it even sweeter that the crooked Democrats he jumped in bed with might be a big reason he loses. He is right as Gibbs was on a shoestring budget compared to him before the Dems made like a 500K ad buy to make it clear Gibbs was Trump's choice.

As far as the other 2 traitors on deck I will have something to say about their chances after going to look at a few things but those races are not real easy to predict due to the jungle primary mess.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Representative Peter Meijer, a Michigan Republican targeted by Donald Trump for voting to impeach the former president in 2021, accused Democrats on Monday of subsidizing the "entire campaign" of his Trump-endorsed challenger in Tuesday's primary election......

"You would think that the Democrats would look at John Gibbs and see the embodiment of what they say they most fear," Meijer wrote in an opinion article that appeared on Monday in the online newsletter, Common Sense. "Instead they are funding Gibbs."

He cited two Democratic members of the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack - Jamie Raskin and Elaine Luria - for supporting the campaign against him"

Talk about poetic justice if this clown loses Tuesday night. Makes it even sweeter that the crooked Democrats he jumped in bed with might be a big reason he loses. He is right as Gibbs was on a shoestring budget compared to him before the Dems made like a 500K ad buy to make it clear Gibbs was Trump's choice.

As far as the other 2 traitors on deck I will have something to say about their chances after going to look at a few things but those races are not real easy to predict due to the jungle primary mess.
Hopefully they've cleaned up fraudulent elections. This will be a good litmus test.

Dems must feel that Gibbs will be easier to defeat with their candidate ...

I guess so. I think I heard the district is changing a few points more Democrat leaning for this election. That idiot Meijer probably thought he was playing 5D chess pulling that impeachment nonsense.
Not sure, lots of RINOs out there, maybe he was voting his conscience and hoped it'd curry favor with the dems ...

Not a whole lot of info out there on these 3 races and no recent valid polling either. The betting markets seem convinced that Meijer is going to lose to Gibbs in MI so I think it would be an upset if that traitor Meijer somehow won that primary even having way more funding.

As far as the 2 WA races the betting markets see it 50/50 basically on what can happen with the jungle primary mess. If the Dems truly showed up they could limit both races to just 1 Republican advancing. Then you have the situation in both districts where the establishment snuck in and funded pretty good another Rep that sits in the same space as the Trump candidates. Just going to take a wild guess on what happens here but it is possible one or even both of the Trump candidates don't advance if the Dems really show up.

My guess is the Trump candidate Kent advances in WA-3 and the traitor Beutler does not advance.

My guess is the Trump candidate Culp advances in WA-4 but the traitor Newhouse does also.

Quite a bit more to count but it looks like the establishment planting the candidates to take up the same space as the Trump candidate is paying off big time in these jungle primaries. Both have received a vote % in the double digits so the 2 Trump candidates may end up being eliminated in WA.

Gibbs did beat Meijer at least in the non-jungle primary.

Reactions: gatordad3

I am going to laugh like crazy if Kent can overtake her in this election. She would be sent packing along with her soyboy traitor from Michigan.

Reactions: dezyDeco

Looks like Beutler may be done after all and Trump will have an 89% success rate in eliminating the House Reps he targeted for removal.

Between all the RINO's in the US House losing to Dems in 2018 by running against Trump in the general election and Trump endorsed candidates winning their primaries the US House Rep membership will be a lot different than the one of past years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT