ADVERTISEMENT

What scenario do you guys think there is where Trump does NOT win the republican nomination?

This is where I need @GatorTheo to help me: What is the oversight process for Presidential and MIdterm elections?

Is there one???? Is it simply the states themselves certify their own results?

So Katie Hobbs signs a letter saying she legally won the governor's job without cheating?
If there's not an oversight process, I would favor having one.

It seems to me, the states can do whatever they want. Seems like a situation ripe for misdeeds.

Whatever the reality, I know you have a super secret solution.

If there's not an oversight process, I would favor having one.

It seems to me, the states can do whatever they want. Seems like a situation ripe for misdeeds.

Whatever the reality, I know you have a super secret solution.
I don't. But I am smart enough to know that throwing my hands up and rocking faster on the porch ain't it.

I can also guess that if Trump beats DeSantis in the primaries and does so in a manner that HIGHLY suggests cheating, that you would suddenly find the incentive to come up with some better solutions.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I don't. But I am smart enough to know that throwing my hands up and rocking faster on the porch ain't it.

I can also guess that if Trump beats DeSantis in the primaries and does so in a manner that HIGHLY suggests cheating, that you would suddenly find the incentive to come up with some better solutions.
My only solution is a nationwide system that validates and counts votes. Maybe the states could have their own independent copies.

Otherwise, I guess you and I could jump up and down and make mean faces.

• Love
Reactions: EvilWayz
My only solution is a nationwide system that validates and counts votes. Maybe the states could have their own independent copies.

Well that's not much. I'm guessing if Trump was the one benefiting from the cheating, you could come up with more ideas for fixing the process.

Centralized power is easier to corrupt, that's why we have so many problems now. So letting the feds count is a no-no.

How about we have independent oversight? States could continue to administer the process, but the oversight could come from an independent party. Maybe have all major political parties agree to how that process would happen.

Also, what about restrictions on how long before votes should be counted? Florida counted their votes on Election Day. Why did it take Arizona a week? Different processes. Maybe we need uniform rules so that all states are reporting by the same deadline?

What about full forensic audits of ballots and machines within 7 week of the votes being counted?

How about more people get off their porch and actively monitor drop boxes and volunteer as poll watchers?

More people could educate themselves on how the process works, which departments run the elections, which positions. If we keep electing corrupt dems into power in the positions that facilitate the elections, how can we be shocked when they cheat?

See, there's a lot you can do, besides throwing your hands up and rocking faster. Now, get to work.

• Love

It's constitutionally protected for a reason. That's a no go for me.

Maybe a Federal watchdog that ensures that all 50 states rules and regs are adhered to...meaning not to fed standards but rather to that states standards but with a minimum level of security and redundancy?

Even that is a bit cringe to be honest.

Well that's not much. I'm guessing if Trump was the one benefiting from the cheating, you could come up with more ideas for fixing the process.

Centralized power is easier to corrupt, that's why we have so many problems now. So letting the feds count is a no-no.

How about we have independent oversight? States could continue to administer the process, but the oversight could come from an independent party. Maybe have all major political parties agree to how that process would happen.

Also, what about restrictions on how long before votes should be counted? Florida counted their votes on Election Day. Why did it take Arizona a week? Different processes. Maybe we need uniform rules so that all states are reporting by the same deadline?

What about full forensic audits of ballots and machines within 7 week of the votes being counted?

How about more people get off their porch and actively monitor drop boxes and volunteer as poll watchers?

More people could educate themselves on how the process works, which departments run the elections, which positions. If we keep electing corrupt dems into power in the positions that facilitate the elections, how can we be shocked when they cheat?

See, there's a lot you can do, besides throwing your hands up and rocking faster. Now, get to work.

Draft board, sort of like jury duty, for poll watching???

Draft board, sort of like jury duty, for poll watching???
It's tricky, you need people that are willing to do it for free, but who would also be objective and not support one candidate or party over the other.

I don't know the answer. But I do know that Joseph Robbinette Biden failed third grade, and still figured out how to become President*. If he can do that, then I think we can figure this out.

Color me a little suspicious of that. You do realize in Hiden's 6 trillion dollar proposal last spring, federal election reform was on the table before Manchin and Sinema kept the filibuster alive. Federal election reform with Dimtards writing the rules? Oh hell to the no. :mad:

Maybe a Federal watchdog that ensures that all 50 states rules and regs are adhered to...meaning not to fed standards but rather to that states standards but with a minimum level of security and redundancy?

They SHOULD all be interested in legitimate votes being accurately counted.

Legitimacy aside, the accuracy is a joke. They could count five times and come up with five different totals.

They SHOULD all be interested in legitimate votes being accurately counted.

Legitimacy aside, the accuracy is a joke. They could count five times and come up with five different totals.

Within a reasonable margin of error.

It's like woke math.

You know how we have a poll function and you have to be logged in and it counts your vote? I mean even effin' rivals can do it.

It's hard because it is made to be hard. This is why I love government. It sucks as a matter of function and purpose.

Like the Koch foundation or not, it's still an important source of funding for conservative causes and candidates. Looks like Trump won't be getting any support from them.
This is a mark in Trump’s favor. He is sloppy and incompetent, but it does seem to be the case that the establishment wants to be rid of him.

Like the Koch foundation or not, it's still an important source of funding for conservative causes and candidates. Looks like Trump won't be getting any support from them.
He never has. They are RINOs and they will back DeSantis, which will lend further weigh to the idea that DeSantis has jumped in bed with the establishment.

THIS is another reason I say he is uninformed. The Constitution protects us from NATIONAL control in MANY areas...this is probably THE most important area

And EXACTLY why you should vote for Trump. Do you think there are any strings attached to that money? THIS is why both sides tried so hard to remove Trump after he got elected, and why the last election was stolen.

And EXACTLY why you should vote for Trump. Do you think there are any strings attached to that money? THIS is why both sides tried so hard to remove Trump after he got elected, and why the last election was stolen.
I did a quick google search for who they supported in 2016. Nothing definitive, but plenty of smoke about them talking to Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Scott Walker.

If they support DeSantis, Trump will have a field day with it. "Mr Trump, what do you think about the Koch brothers supporting Gov DeSantis?"

"Well they seem to like Ron and Jeb, and they don't like me. Any questions?"

ADVERTISEMENT