ADVERTISEMENT

What does Bannon have on Trump?

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
Orange man pardons Bannon who has been charged with accepting donations to "Build the Wall" from Trump donors and then pocketing the money for himself. Hmm, Bannon screws Trump donors and then Trump pardons Bannon.

Maybe Bannon has the "pee tape" or other juicy info on Trump and this is his payoff to keep his mouth shut?

Oh so you think Lethal Weapon is historically accurate for how law enforcement investigations work. Martin Riggs isn’t a real person!
I guess you are referencing my statement about William Wallace's portrayal by Mel Gibson to not being historically accurate.
Remember the scene where the Scots "mooned" the British by raising their kilts prior to a battle?

Very odd. William Wallace died in 1305 yet the Scots did not start wearing kilts until the 16th century. Please explain.
Also, do you think William Wallace really had an affair with the French Princess?

Yeah, a well know homophobic, anti-Semite, misogynist alcoholic is someone to rely on for historic facts.

LOL that thing flying over your head was the point.

No one brought up Mel Gibson but you when referencing William Wallace because your understanding of historical figures runs as deep as cinema and Wikipedia. You are a joke and exposed yourself with a stupid Mel Gibson reference no one made. But what else did Wikipedia tell you? You looked up Benjamin Martin too didn’t you? LOL

No one brought up Mel Gibson but you when referencing William Wallace because your understanding of historical figures runs as deep as cinema and Wikipedia. You are a joke and exposed yourself with a stupid Mel Gibson reference no one made. But what else did Wikipedia tell you? You looked up Benjamin Martin too didn’t you? LOL
Martin Riggs is not a Mel Gibson reference? You are dumber than I imagined (and that is tough to be).

This Board can make you...

tenor.gif

Orange man pardons Bannon who has been charged with accepting donations to "Build the Wall" from Trump donors and then pocketing the money for himself. Hmm, Bannon screws Trump donors and then Trump pardons Bannon.

Maybe Bannon has the "pee tape" or other juicy info on Trump and this is his payoff to keep his mouth shut?

Mt Dora Gal, how horny are you about Pres Trump pardoning Ghislaine Maxwell?

I guess you are referencing my statement about William Wallace's portrayal by Mel Gibson to not being historically accurate.
Remember the scene where the Scots "mooned" the British by raising their kilts prior to a battle?

Very odd. William Wallace died in 1305 yet the Scots did not start wearing kilts until the 16th century. Please explain.
Also, do you think William Wallace really had an affair with the French Princess?

Yeah, a well know homophobic, anti-Semite, misogynist alcoholic is someone to rely on for historic facts.

You cannot be a real person.

This needs to stop. William was the son of MyGGGGfather Benjamin Martin. Keep my family out of this.

Reactions: fsumc
ADVERTISEMENT