ADVERTISEMENT

What do you DEMS think of this.

Could pull votes from other Dem candidates.
Yang is just as fruit loops as the rest of the clown bus.......maybe more. Good. That will siphon off the looney tunes that support the AOC types. However, I would venture this is nothing more than blackmail for a VP slot.

Reactions: blubo and gatordad3

Could pull votes from other Dem candidates.
Interesting. If he is smart, he would launch a third party that embraces the ideals of the old Blue Dog Democrat's that appealed to the moderates and independents on both sides. My dad was the quintessential Blue Dog Old School Southern Democrat.

Yang is just as fruit loops as the rest of the clown bus.......maybe more. Good. That will siphon off the looney tunes that support the AOC types. However, I would venture this is nothing more than blackmail for a VP slot.

I think he is more likely siphon votes from moderates than the AOC crowd.

Fair.

But again, how whacko have we become when there are people in this country, in elected office, who are to the left of a guy who is pushing for universal income?

And that is the issue

giphy.gif

That chick plays a real ditz in Shitts Creek. But I luffs her, I'd be on that like a coked up monkey. 😂

If she played her cards right, she could have me. 😁

She's super liberal but I have a case of the naughty bits love for Natalie Zea from The Detour.

• Love
Reactions: NavigatorII
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT